Ask a mexican anything

okay, why does the cuck with the EU flag keep making american hating threads & calling us mutts

how long is your dick

do you like mexican seman over USA USA seman

Do you guys have the money for the wall yet?

Can i have sex with selma hayek?

Selma Hayek is Lebanese, she's not even mestizo

do you like french people?

because you guys are 56% with prroofff

taco taco
burrito
taco?

no

yes, why not?

si

her mother is a white mexican catholic

interesting. her value just shot up in my book.

do you kno da wae, enchiliada?

you son of a bastard bitch you take that back

sage

do you actually know anyone that looks like that

yes

prove it.

I just got back from San Diego. I saw lots of fine young latinas there

this, our younger grils are top tier, then they start to have babies and eat too much taquitos and they turn to obese goblins.

what the fuck is this, are you saging me? directly? within your thread?
retarded as fuck

I thought most mexicans didn't like french people because of cinco de mayo

dont get mad amerimongrel

are you french? thats in the past. we have gignac now,

Fellow beaner here, I'm 33 and I can't drive stick

>ask a mexican anything

When is the best time to visit Mexico during beheading season? I'd like to see quite a few cabezas, you know, bags of heads on the steps of city hall, maybe a few bodies swinging from an overpass. But at the same time I don't want to be there during peak beheading season because of the crowds and plus the heightened risk of actually being a beheading victim.

So, Paco, when is the best time to visit ol' Mejico?

im not even mad Mohammad
i knew you were the mutt post from the start, just so you know

Half Mexican and Lebanese

Im planning on going to yucatan from Miami since theres cheap tickets right now, how do i avoid dying?

how bad are the cartels really? Are they that noticeable in everyday life?

Acapulco is for you then, Tomasic

yucatan is safe, just wear a cap or something.

no, they are a media thing

so the problem is corn and genetics?

they dont just fuck with average mexicans at random?
>last question what are the no go zones of mexico?

its the food, not genetics.

they dont.

Why do your expats let their kids watch finger family videos until the're mexichurian candidate professionals?

Why do you constantly clean your multifamily homes yet always have roaches?

What is the magic number of kids needed to turn a qt latina into a goblin?

What do you think of 2nd and 3rd gen. beaners who can't speak spanish

I dont know

I dont know

they are not mexicans anymore,

what are they then? And do you resent them?

I dont like chicanos, well nobody.

3 inches, which is twice as long as yours.

Also, what a fucking gay ass question. Crazy slope.

Do you consider Hispanics white since many if not all of their ancestors come from Spain where they view themselves as white?

what's it like to watch cartels chop off the limbs of living people
then slit their throats
then chop off their heads
in the street
????
kinda makes mexicans seem savage...

Why do all your men basically do nothing but contractor work, but their houses look like 30 niggerigged additions thrown together by a meth head.

Hows it feel to be the literal niggers of all hispanics, as noted by every single non mexican?

yes, I consider only pale hispanics white.

not all mexicans chop heads, only less than 1% I guess.

your niggers are killing each other, and that doesnt means thah 300 M Americans are like your niggers.

mexican americans are only contractors, mexicans in mexico are lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc.

Mexico is the best latin american country, we have central and south americans working here as a waiters.

how can I get a mexican gf?

from what i've heard from mexicans at the factories i used to work in, you just take 'em. like they just roll up to a 14 year old girl's house in the night and pull her out and take her to a priest. and then she's yours.

Es el tiempo para siesta, no?
Ir cama Paco, Ir cama

what state in mexico are you from?

Aun no lo es, zorra.

Show taco or get the fuck out!

Why do your people keep coming to America for a better life, then try to turn it into the shithole they came from?

Mostly because those types of people are made from shithole people.

Rarely ever will you see middle class or above mexicans immigrate to the US, its mostly rural/poor people.

arent we making it better?

no, I have nothing personal against mexicans, especially ones who live in Mexico or white/castizos, but you really aren't

1) what does mexican pussy smell like ?

2) Why do you keep coming here ?

pic related is what you guys mostly look like. not your pic.

no, that's just media bullshit, you act like a normal human being and nothing will happen to you

Why did you use a picture of a girl with a bikini that's tied together by a tiny owl?

they can go fellate a shotgun for all I care, they aren't Mexicans anymore they are worse than niggers

im a white dominican, im pale as fuck. but orlando... kissimmee. is a great reason why mexicans and spanish people are not great for america. simply we are slobs, and unless you fight it youre a spic. Shoddy built apts and housing, quick but painted nice to fall down for the retarded spic investor. Its just kinda..sad? knowing that what ever you give spanish people its like a fucking godsend. They dont have the "american" standard cause they identify as mexican. ditch it.. your a spic or else do better.

I get it now you guys actually like murder and corrupt government

i actually have a question regarding mexico as a country and its status in the world. you guys are known as the lawless drug dealing gang raping heads chopping thug run shit hole of a country where your countrymen wants to flee to a wealthier neighbor at all costs. but then again you are literally right next to the richest country on earth too and you act as a land bridge for the north and south american continents. so the question is, why isn't everything in america made in mexico, why did you allow slant eyed insects half way around the world to become the world's de facto manufacturing power? why is you GDP per capita almost the same as this insectoid country with a staggering 1.5 billion bugs? what do you think is wrong with mexico? can your country ever live up to what it's supposed to be?

lick the dogshit off my boot heel...

>Why did you use a picture of a girl with a bikini that's tied together by a tiny owl?
she's a vampire?

its a misleading stat it assumes native americans are not white, when infact they are like 80% white, some with blonde hair blue eye 1/60th indian. Also many people classified as Hispanic are actually white.

do you really reproduce like gremlins when you get a little water on your back?

i love Mexican food, but it makes my anus bleed. how do i remedy this?

stop giving up dat ass for mexican food

i really should huh. fug, them Taco's be so tasty.

Just say Spaniard, pocho