Meanwhile on Roman Sup Forums

*Sulla to Senna and Marius, 87 BC - (During the wars with the Pontic bitch king, post Marian takeover of Rome)*

Listen you son of a bitch, what the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a god damn fuckin Exile? You get in my face with that I'll beat your god damn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit, you fuckin god damn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fuckin crossed the line, get that through your god damn fuckin head. Stop pushin your shit, you're the people who have fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election, so stop shooting your mouth off and claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you son of a bitch? Fill your hand, sorry but I'm done. You start callin me an exile, those are fuckin fightin words, excuse me.

>Hey German bros, feel like destroying Europe?
>
>Get the fuck on the horse

Quality post OP

(Thanks)
Cinna* not Senna kek

Vespasian is /ouremperer/

you're really overestimating the academic knowledge of Sup Forumstards

tbqh I'm chuffed the the (you)'s I've gotten
Also checkem big fella

There is more knowledge in one self taught Sup Forums tard than there is in a busload of liberal arts majors.

You're a fag, your sons a fag and your daughter has the face of a horse. Oh and how did you "trick" Jugartha, fag.

Commodius, baby, a party to end all parties. Seriously though, Augustus is like God, if he hadn't come along we'd have invented him.

Well that's not a fair comparison, liberal arts majors and gender studies are the bottom of the barrel

my gf's machinist dad has zero college credits and prob knows more atomic age history than my entire house

Cinna has rocks in his head, oh . . . on his head.

2100 year old pasta

>HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME!!1

Rome is a Christian nation

>fuck this shit fuck this empire
>caesar death
>be me
>be from artisan family
>fucking elitist fuckers replacing all the jobs with immigrants
>caesar was going to make the republic into an empire which was going to be great again the only thing great is the fire in which he was burned
>father does not have much work , slaves doing everything now
>well at least i can get a slave waifu
>go to slave market
>all slaves fat and ugly as fuck , all god ones bought by the elite
>just fuck my slavery up
>fucking christians kebabs angry all day making trouble and asking for free bread and tolerance they should be send back to parthia to enjoy tolerance

and to make things worse that fucker diocletian now installed price controls or i will get killed.
fuck that commie , seriously, how i can compete to slaves if my family has to sell at a loss , the denarius is not worth enough to fuck a boyslave with leprosy.

What should i do guys?It´s all down from here isn´t it?Where can i move to find a good roman wife which is a virgin and will cook for me?

> IM
checked

Jvst send messengers to Milo and Clodius to meet me at the gate. I'm gonna try and get both sides to talk so we can stop with the mop violence.

Clodius did nothing wrong.

You mean
>Lets fuck the horse

After allowing Caesar {Marius was his Uncle} amnesty Felix was asked why? "My revenge on Rome" he stated "in him lie Marius seven-fold".

Mediterranean Master Race

North Africa is very nice until 700 user-domini.

Thanks user , and what about bizantium?I really don´t like to go to africa to live with carthagenian descendants faggots and niggers.
Bizantium may be full of greek faggots and the taxes may be high , but at least i will not be at risk of being stabed to death for any shit.
But fug there is nowere to go , everyplace we are being taxed to death.
Does anyone knows any island were i can live free and own a business without being raped by the imperator , and don´t tell me capri you faggots.

>carthagenian descendants faggots
user they are called CARFAGGIANS for a reason

Antonius Proximo here… yes, the sly old sod from the film. And before you ask, yes I’m still pissed off that someone sold me queer giraffes and it was only rheumatism and gout that stopped me from ripping fat boy’s testicles off. It’s not even the first time he has tried to con me either – last year I had an ear infection and he sold me some leeches that he claimed would cure it. It wasn’t until after he left that I realised the cheeky twat had sold me a load of bloody caterpillars. I did wonder why they were so hairy.

No doubt you are dying to hear about Maximus. By Jupiter, I’m fed up with him now. Yes, he’s great with a sword and he can fight off a dozen blokes in the arena, but there’s shit all else that he can do. You should see the state of his bedroom! It’s a tip! He also spends far too much time with those giraffes. Oh, those bloody giraffes I wish they would just die, or knee Maximus in the face or something. I can’t even remember why I bought them… probably thought they would be handy for painting the ceiling or keeping an eye out for the emperor bloke who wants to shag his sister.

Talking of the emperor, he’s a wrong ’un as well. I don’t mean for the sister thingy – although that is pretty weird in itself – but in general he gives me the creeps. If he was an animal he would probably be a giraffe. A queer giraffe, at that. See? I can’t get away from the damn things. I swear they are cursed. And, no word of a lie, I reckon they laugh at me. Every time I go near them they huddle their heads together and start whispering things to each other. I try to listen in but they are too high up for me to hear what they are saying and I even have to shut my windows at night otherwise they poke their heads in.

And with it being 110 degrees here sometimes it means I sweat like a bastard.

Reading Rubicon by Tom Holland right now shits comfy

>murders your reformers repeatedly
Heh. Nothing personnel kid.