We ARE CONE HEADS!!!

.....South American cone head people found to come from the Caucasion Baltic regions. UC Santa Cruz (the same University that lied about Jewish IQ and spread the myth) refused to give results but two other Universities did.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1k_b-jmz3k

youtube.com/watch?v=MJCzzyDFr5w

youtube.com/watch?v=MJCzzyDFr5w

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/cannibal/mamerica.html
whale.to/c/fish_h9.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4
thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Mars_Images_24.html
enterprisemission.com/Path-sphinx.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

muh ancestors!

I never believed for a minute that those goblin Inca and Aztec midgets actually built those monumental cities. They just inhabited them after the cataclysm.

Amazing skulls, they have

See, the reason the coneheads went extinct is that because they were all hyper-individual liberalists who believed that their culture would be preserved by the savage roundheads that neighbored their land.

delet this

bump

>See, the reason the coneheads went extinct is that because they were all hyper-individual liberalists who believed that their culture would be preserved by the savage roundheads that neighbored their land.
yes

WE KNEW ALL ALONG. JEWS ARE TRYING TO COVER UP GOD'S TRUTH.

YOu're dumber than that zoomali nigger, there is evidence that the natives used to shape their heads to show how royal they were, they actually bandaged their heads from birth.

I can't speak of the information given or well not given about the DNA here. But it's becoming more and more evident that america was colonized many times in the past, which is also what pic related was all about.

Well not only america, but that there has been far more movement and contact in the past than we akcknowledge today. People were not stationary to where they lived and first started to move around in the middle ages, people are all over the globe after all.

I do not know so much about this case, but it's found that around 10k years ago people from here wandered entered alaska. that is the genetic material show they came from scandinavia. Many articles of this rather new study posted all over this board about a month ago or so.

Heyerdahl in part wanted to prove the contact between the polynesians and people of that part of south america. As he found plants that had been moved between the region and other reasons.

The reason for his all his boating was to prove that people could get around just fine in the past

the state of pol

So that whole white people are aliens thing is seeming more and more plausible

Did they also become blond haired giants to show how royal they were?

pic related

>tfw he was right

Savage Mexican cannibalistic beast.
heretical.com/cannibal/mamerica.html
>I have been pursuing the fate of the victim’s body in order to establish the point that Aztec cannibalism was not a perfunctory tasting of ceremonial titbits. All edible parts were used in a manner strictly comparable to the consumption of the flesh of domestic animals. The Aztec priests can legitimately be described as ritual slaughterers in a state-sponsored system geared to the production and redistribution of substantial amounts of animal protein in the form of human flesh. Of course, the priests had other duties, but none had greater practical significance than their butchery.

Proof that niggers are the real homo sapiens and white people are actually uplifted by aliens

>tfw years ago people said March of Titans was larpy third reich tier fanfiction without even reading it
>tfw dna testing is proving it all real

>the state of pol
sad, rain monkey. Don't talk like a Commie Jew.

less

Perhaps you should try building a civilisation then. Or even just peacefully inhabiting a space without fucking it up. We only doubt your kind did it for obvious reasons. Give it a shot.

yea, i already read this

personally i dont give a fuck

meat is meat you know? and in a continent void of big mammals i dont blame them

>there is evidence
Post it nigger

Long live Joseph Smith

kek

soon

Shut up round head. If your cephalic index isn't less than 75 then you don't belong in this thread

Mormons said they were Hebrews = 1200BC

This is 5500BC you fucking idiots

my mother met one
he ran from his village because he didnt want to do it to his son

Yet you can't into chicha, quechua, or ceviche peoperly like Nips.

You are why Mexico will forever be a shithole.

>The plastic modification of the infant’s head through constriction and compression devices constitutes a readily visible permanent body modification that has been employed cross-culturally to express identity, ethnicity, status, gender, and upbringing. This chapter deals with the multifaceted roles and meanings of ancient Mesoamerican head shaping, where the practice was deeply rooted and widespread. Anchored in concepts derived from overarching Mesoamerican connotations and meanings for this body tradition, specifically the data-rich Aztec and Maya spheres.

You do know that native americans came from eurasia, don't you think that some fucking blue eyed fuckers came along some 20-30,000 years ago?

My das works at nintendo and saw your mom fuck a donkey.

That's right.

It's easy to tell the tied skulls from others. The elongated skulls from tying, have an obvious indentation.

I'd trust the first prophet of the new world before a bunch of jews thank you very much.

Very interesting indeed, I should start folder for all this.

One thing came to mind, and it's these exting giants that once lived in NZ. I do not remember the story of this, because it's quite new to me, but some were still around when the euros came there.

It has even been confirmed now that in this part of the world, there are people that do not even share the same root ancestor as the rest of us. Some do, some don't. That is, there is a missing link there, we're talking about another neanderthal type of specie that has to be found and which some people here hail from.

It's been a lot about the latter part here in these science mags we got here, as mentioned I'm starting a folder. The people in polynesia are very sea worthy people, and they have been embarking all over the place there over extreme long distances. This was why it came to mind.

I mean to recall that these giants living there also were blonde

Martian fugees, the first white people! Rh-

see

We was conez

hurr durr doesn't know about calendar shifts

Are you implying that Hitler used the thunder cross? Geez thanks for pointing out the obvious.

>tall blond mongoloids
Finish space khanate!

What are the results? Can’t watch right now

he isn't clear enough on it tbqh, I wish he would stick more to the science. In the first one he briefly mentions connections to the area between the caspain and black see. He mentions the similarities in lit 1 sentence, then he goes on yapping lol. It's not so well made when it comes to the actual science. Seems like an enthusiast but I wish he would have just focused more on that part

ror

watch it your self, a bit tired here so I forked off on the 2nd one. He focuses a lot on that some of these skulls from south america alledgedly are natural occuring in this shape, that it is actual from their genes. And theories that others found there have made to emulate the ones with those natural skulls.

However not so much evidence is really presented for this. It's a bit x tier this way. Again I forked off because off the first video and it's lacking of facts and tired

WE WUZ ALIENS AND SHEEIT

A moment my friend. Are you stating that...

I believe we Whites originated on this planet, but of course we can expand into the stars if we wanted to. It just proves Whites haveva higher intelligence and higher cognitive ability than the non-White races, since we are capable of high culture.

Jebbus said "Pinhead, your time is up!"

And then they dissapeared, shortly after replying in pre-spic-speak "Who are you calling pinhead?"

VAST QUANTITIES

we wuz

some still walk among us today

why did south american and some african tribes bind their babies heads to look like the 'gods' ?

who were the 'gods'?

whale.to/c/fish_h9.jpg

maybe kings and popes wore crowns and hats to hide their long heads?

>everyone was white and blonde and superior but somehow lost everything to Spics, Niggers, Chinks and Poos

INCEST N SHIIEEET

muh haplo groups

the legit skulls have greater cranial volume

cypress of kashmir
vishtaspa is an indian name
persians are just pale indians

it does make sense for middle eastern art to reappear in south america if the coneheads came from the middle east

Humans are BILLIONS of years old and are NOT NATIVE to Earth. Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age. (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago. (end of part 4)

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end of part 5)

(start of part 6) A coin with curious and indecipherable inscriptions was discovered in Illinois in strata that would date it between 200,000 to 400,000 years ago. The finding was reported in 1871 by William E. Dubois of the (((Smithsonian Institution))). What makes this coin so significant is what Dubois said about it - he described the UNIFORM THICKNESS of the coin and concluded that it must have "passed through a rolling-mill; and if the ancient Indians had such a contrivance, it must have been pre-historic." Pic related (it's a depiction of the coin). (end of part 6)

(start of part 7) Here is the Nampa figurine (placed next to a coin for size comparison). The Nampa figurine is a tiny figurine made of clay found in 1889, when workers were drilling near Nampa, in southwest Idaho.

“The record of the well shows that… they had penetrated first about fifty feet of soil, then about fifteen feet of basalt, and afterwards passed through alternate beds of clay and quicksand…down to a depth of about three hundred feet when the sand pump began to bring up numerous clay balls, some of them more than two inches in diameter, densely coated with iron oxide,” geologist of Boston Society of Natural History, George Frederick Wright (1838-1921) reported in his book “Origin and Antiquity of Man” (1912).

The Nampa figurine appears to be of a female human and was discovered at a strata dated to about 2 million years. (end of part 7)

>Just realizing Nephilim whites rule earth
I shiggy

has a mummy ever been found with black hair?
I heard that mummified hair loses its pigment, which is why it often turns blonde or red over time, depending on conditions

(start of part 8) Evolution is true, but evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I won't, because that word has religious connotations that I would rather avoid) which cranks out life anywhere and everywhere. Start watching this video from 10:27 (ignore the whole 2012 thing, because Wilcock is still right about how evolution really works):

youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4

I also don't like the term 'intelligent design', because 'intelligent' is a loaded word and somewhat anthropomorphic. I prefer using the term 'self-aware design' or 'intentional design'. And what I'm advocating is not magic, as it can be described in a purely scientific way. Evolution is correct, but (((Darwinian evolution))) is false. Evolution is never random. Also, humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth. Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days. (end of part 8)

Perhaps you should build a civilisation without rampaging homosexuality and dog fucking.

(start of part 9) There's a book by Ellis Silver called 'Humans Are Not From Earth: A Scientific Evaluation Of The Evidence'. He says (among other things) that sunburn, our relatively high chance of experiencing back pain and pain during labour are types of evidence that Earth is not an optimal environment for human beings and that we come from elsewhere.
My theory regarding the origin of the human species is that the human species comes from elsewhere in the Milky Way galaxy and, at some point in the distant past, our extremely ancient ancestors colonised vast swathes of the Milky Way galaxy (and are possibly still doing so) and both Mars and Earth were colonised by them along the way. There are pyramidal structures and a Sphinx-like object in various NASA photos of Mars. I also think that a fiercely destructive interplanetary war caused the destruction of a planet that used to exist between Mars and Jupiter, leaving only the asteroid belt that we know today. This war also sterilised Mars, turning what was once a lush, verdant, Earth-like planet into a cold, lifeless desert. (end of part 9)

Cargo cult behavior.

Imitate the appearance of "the gods" while you await their return.

The only question, who were the "gods" that they were imitating.

I'd like to say that these niggers-tier IQ's don't represent most of the US.

(start of part 10) I'm interested in the cyclical conception of human history that pre-Abrahamic cultures had. The Ancient Greeks had a cyclical conception of human history that was similar to the cyclical conception of human history that the Hindus had (and STILL have). The Ancient Greeks had a Golden Age (equivalent to Satya Yuga in Hinduism), a Silver Age (equivalent to Treta Yuga in Hinduism), a Bronze Age (equivalent to Dwapara Yuga in Hinduism) and an Iron Age (equivalent to Kali Yuga in Hinduism). I call the model of human history that is currently dominant among historians 'the linear-progressive model of human history'. The linear-progressive model of human history basically says that the further back in human history you go, the more primitive that humans, their cultures and their technology becomes. The linear-progressive model of human history embraced by modern historians and modern anthropologists actually has its roots in Judeo-Christian beliefs, ironically enough. Virtually EVERY pre-Abrahamic culture WORLDWIDE embraced a conception of human history that was CYCLICAL, with civilisations rising and falling one after the other over VAST periods of time and humans being EXTREMELY OLD. Take the Puranas (a collection of ancient Indian writings), for example. The Puranas describe human lineages going back over a BILLION YEARS into the past and we have SUPPRESSED ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE (in the form of human fossils and human artifacts) that CONFIRMS this. (end of part 10)

>my ancestors... :)

Let me know when we find a prehisyoric spaceship, then I will believe you,

(start of part 11) Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (end)

The natives of my country are Polynesian, but small stone structures and myths of small red headed white men are said to have inhabited the land before they colonized it. I believe the savages killed them.

>Videos of Sleeping Giants in stasis chambers ready to awaken, whistleblower claims.
Where?

I neither need nor want your belief, I'm just here to spread my message that humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth. The message is more important than the messenger.

You need to include footnotes with these posts.

bump
NOT ALIENS!

The red parts of this map used to be land. Daily reminder that sea levels around the world were 400 feet lower just before the end of the last Ice Age.

Near the end of the last Ice Age 12,800 years ago, a giant comet that had entered the Solar System from deep space thousands of years earlier, broke into multiple fragments. Some of these fragments struck Earth, causing a global cataclysm unseen since the extinction of the dinosaurs. At least eight of the fragments hit the North American ice cap, while further fragments hit the Northern European ice cap. The impacts, from comet fragments a mile wide approaching at more than 60,000 miles an hour, generated huge amounts of heat which instantly liquidised millions of square kilometres of ice, destabilising Earth's crust and causing the global flood that is remembered in myths all around the world.

A second series of impacts, equally devastating, causing further cataclysmic flooding, occurred 11,600 years ago, the exact date that Plato gives for the destruction and submergence of Atlantis. The evidence for all of this shows beyond reasonable doubt that a civilisation at least as technologically advanced as 19th-century England at the onset of the Industrial Revolution (if not more) that flourished during the last Ice Age was destroyed in the global cataclysms between 12,800 years ago and 11,600 years ago.

A distant memory and a warning to the future - for the comet that wrought such destruction in remote antiquity may not be done with us yet. (end of part 1)

>A vimana has been discovered in a cave in Afghanistan. It has attracted the attention of world leaders including U.S. president Obama. A group of soldiers made the discovery on a scout mission in the desert of Afghanistan. 8 U.S. troops are missing after making the discovery. FYI a vimana is an ancient flying machine described in ancient Indian Sanskrit epics. The vimana found in Afghanistan is reported to be an estimated 5,000 years old. It is said to be protected by a strange energy barrier that is preventing troops from extracting the vimana.

>What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimana” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years

>From the ancient accounts found in the Sanskrit epic The Mahabharata, we know that a Vimana measured twelve cubits in circumference, with four strong wheels. Apart from its ‘blazing missiles’, The Mahabharata records the use of its other deadly weapons that operated via a circular ‘reflector’. When switched on, it produced a ‘shaft of light’ which, when focused on any target, immediately ‘consumed it with its power’.

(start of part 2) A lot of our technology today is metal-based and metals oxidise over time. Our metal skyscrapers, if untouched by humans and unharmed by tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc. would probably become dust within 10,000 years. If you want to build structures that will last for eons, you would build those structures using stones.

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids." - Arab proverb (end of part 2)

WE

(start of part 3) Antarctica is Atlantis. Remember that Plato said that Atlantis was larger than Asia Minor (present-day Turkey) and Libya (which in those days referred to Northern Africa minus Egypt) combined. Antarctica is larger than Asia Minor and Libya combined. Read up on Charles Hapgood's theory of crustal displacement and keep in mind that Charles Hapgood died suddenly in (((suspicious circumstances))). Antarctica (Atlantis in those days) used to be near the equator and thus had a tropical climate. Also, Plato said that there were elephants and bananas in Atlantis. Elephants and bananas naturally exist ONLY in tropical climates. Crustal displacement made Atlantis slide southward to its present position.

"You Greeks are all young in mind. You have no belief rooted in old tradition and no knowledge hoary with age. And the reason is this: There have been and will be many different calamities to destroy mankind, the greatest of them by fire and water, lesser ones by countless other means...
But in our temples we have preserved from earliest times a written record of any great or splendid achievement or notable event which has come to our ears whether it occurred in your part of the world or here or anywhere else; whereas with you and others, writing and the other necessities of civilisation have only just been developed when the periodic scourge of the deluge descends, and spares none but the unlettered and uncultured, so that you have to begin again like children, in complete ignorance of what happened in our part of the world or in yours in early times...
You remember only one deluge, though there have been many, and you do not know that the finest and best race of men that ever existed lived in your country; you and your fellow citizens are descended from the few survivors that remained, but you know nothing about it because so many succeeding generations left no record in writing." - Timaeus 22d-23c (end of part 3)

>prehisyoric spaceship
This guy doesn't know about the Millennium Falcon in the Baltic Sea.

(start of part 4) This page contains what appears to be a photo of a so-called 'Inca city' on Mars:

thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Mars_Images_24.html

This page contains what appears to be a photo of a 'Sphinx' or a Sphinx-like structure on Mars:

enterprisemission.com/Path-sphinx.html

I am NOT saying that the Incans and the Ancient Egyptians colonised Mars. Even so, consider these similarities between Egypt and the Americas:

* Both had huge pyramids precisely aligned to the cardinal points.

* Both had temples with megalithic stones with extremely fine joints of less than a fiftieth of an inch.

* Both had head-dresses of similar style.

* Both employed a unique style of construction using L-shaped corners.

* Both used the same style of metal clamps to hold huge stones in place.

* Both cultures used the process of mummification to preserve and honour their dead.

Is it not reasonable to suggest that the civilisations present in Egypt and the Americas in antiquity are both the legacy of an even earlier civilisation that existed before recorded history as we know it began? (end)