Where are they now? Faith Goldy edition

Where are they now? Faith Goldy edition

well lads, what happened? she just disappeared

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FaithGoldy
youtu.be/J71SYNCcRQI?t=1h12m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

I think she had some sort of falling out with Lauren Southern.

she got pergnant with that 19 year old right

she was exposed so she took a vacation, then coalburner Southern cucked her out of a story

I just checked her twitter. No mention of pregnancy or anything.
twitter.com/FaithGoldy

>announcing sage

where is the proof of this?

yup. sage anyways

fpbp

>tfw I'm a virgin $200 per month supporter of hers and I'm too shy and autistic to talk to her on Skype

Betas leave

nice

People like you shouldn't exist

She was talking about Loomer here, not about Goldy.

GET OUT!

She is deep state. She was on scene for Charlottesville. She perpetuated the false flag and now she is out

No, she was talking about Goldy. Here are the "new fake boobs being shown off on a couch" she was talking about

I'm still waiting for the nudes

Maybe she finally stopped being a thott and found a man to impregnate her before her filthy old uterus dries up.

>that profile
Yikes, no wonder she never takes side photos

She evolved into her final form & floated away on the wind

Faith makes Sargon like videos now.

I asked her, she said it was about Loomer. The description wouldn't even fit Goldy, since she isn't making significantly more, then Lauren.

like she’s his dom?

This chick looks like she's going to age like a glass of milk.

>inb4 pussy neck

Cutting to a still image of her face while talking.

Denial, the post

Will someone tell me who I'm supposed to jack off to now that Lauren Southern has been exposed as a coal burner, Faith Goldy looks like a dried up scrap of leather with two balloons taped to her, Tara McCarthy has been exposed as a street shitter, RageAfterStorm has disappeared, and Brittany Venti has been exposed as an octaroon?

I want to bang her so hard
>ywn bang Faith Goldy
WHYYYYYY?

Look, that post is clearly out of context, it is a Facebook comment, but we have no screenshot of what did she reply to.
The best thing I could do was to ask her about it, what I did.
It is also more likely, that Loomer had a plastic surgery given her history, I don't think Goldy had one.

inevitably blacked.

She deciding to make "movies".

you faggots are so desperate for material you photoshop it. pathetic

Yeah idk. Hers goldy ripping on the SA documentury

Lauren Rose shes always been best girl

She took the trad pill and now spends her days barefoot in the kitchen.

Nah, that was fake.

To OP, she basically dropped off because she got pregnant, which is what women should do.

wtf is her race?

She was ripping on that English woman from Rebel Media though, since she is the one that got arrested.

They both planned a South Africa trip. Lauren planned it since she went independent from the Rebel. She talked about it in a patron stream on the 04.29.2017.
Isn't it weird, that Goldy pushed out a South Africa trailer on her youtube channel, weeks before she was supposed to go? If she was so concerned about safety why tell it weeks before. Lauren only announced her trip, when she was already there.

Plastic surgery

Fuck dude muh digg. Girls with that thigh gap and thin legs do something magical to me.

>thigh gap

she’s spreading her legs, you fucking retard

LR Ultra is also in trouble with feds

Faith Goldy seems to come and go
she's better as part of something, not on her own.

all these girls should pool their resources and talents and have a daily show of some sort.
i mean who wouldn't watch:
Lauren Southern
Lauren Rose
Faith Goldy
Brittney Pettibone
Blonde In The Belly Of The Beast

a daily variable format discussion videos

They need to get together with an existing company like America One.

She confirmed on Roosh's stream too youtu.be/J71SYNCcRQI?t=1h12m16s

Kek what a shit excuse. This isn't fucking Somalia.

She didn't confirm it, she avoided the question.
I have the link to Lauren's patron livestream, where she first mentioned her plans to go to South Africa. I have no intention to release the full livestream. I made a webmshare of the part, where she mentioned it, but I never released it, because I don't know how to prove the date of the livestream without relesing the full link.
If you can recommend me a way to do that, I will give you the proof, that Lauren didn't steal Faith's idea.

>releasing