>non white and white have children
>kid is 50% white
>kid has children with another white
>new kid is 75% white
>kid has children with white
>new kid is 90% white
>after 3 generations whites will have bleached the non white genes
what do pol think of this?

Dark features are a dominant trait. Thus the 1 drop rule.

that's not how genetics works.

there has been cases where blacks give birth to european looking light skined blonde people.

That's called Albinism.

sometimes when both parents have recesive genes the kid could end up with both recesive genes.

In reality nobody actually cares about percentages as long as they phenotypically look white.

>nonwhite DNA is bleached out
Look buddy I wouldn't want shit in my water supply and I don't think you do either. By allowing those tainted with nonwhite blood to breed with pure whites you are, of course, lessening the taint in the bloodline. But, the taint will still be there and it will always be there just to a lesser degree as time goes on. How about we just avoid it in the first place so we don't need these debates, ok?

I suppose that's why Africa is flooded with so many white children?

its painful being subhuman

rare

Its not positive, but it's the cost of introducing cultures to each other under the guise of equality and the multikult. If you are worried about it, you should identify more with the alt right who are worried about the same thing. Multicultural societies or or multi racial societies tend to organize into caste systems based on race, over and over again.

R A R E A S F U C K

Only a viable strategy when assimilating small minority groups that don’t have a religious or cultural identity that can survive not looking the same. Basically it would work for bringing in the 1% of the country that is Native American, but wouldn’t work for Jews.

Reverse la creatura

what le fuggg

Nice flag fag

What If the mutts start mixing , you fucking subhuman ?

Thanks!

>memeflag
Faggot.

black cucks don't exi-

Them you get Brazil, or south Africa. They both have race based caste systems.

Why would a non white like you care

This painting tries to paint the caste system as s uniquely European/Spanish thing. Friendly reminder that India has an even more hardcore caste system in place to this day. And yes, it is also based on race.

The podcast beyond the wall talks about it they call it castizo futurism

>Mendelian dominant recessive genetics
Like said that is not how most genes work.

Part of the largest makeup of a race is in the Epigenetic tags. These choose what genes are expressed and how. Most of which are passed down through the mother. This means that when you marry an asian woman your children lose most of the white gene expression.

Plus the whole Tt gene concept is outdated. Most genes both express themselves in some form.

Plus recessive genes do a lot more than we used to think.

ONE
DROP
RULE

huh, interesting.
I guess that explains why my kids are blonde and I'm the only one in my family with black hair.

Niggers of my board

Are you fucking retarded

kek i know a couple dominicans. good people. anglo genes, amirite?

This. Three generations there will be no whites.

>Implying that race mixing will stop after one instance

Dominica and the Dominican Republic are different places my friend.

Mohammad speaks the truth. He stays within his race. Shit. He stays within the family.

OHH SAY CAN YOU SEE