SF Bay Area is a shithole

>Be me
>First time visiting Silicon Valley
>SF Bay Area full of progressive tech visionaries who “want to make the world a better place”
>Eg help the poor, fix climate change, and act like a smug piece of shit

So what do I see?

>Traffic is fucked
>Public transport is unusable despite hig taxes (Mountain View to SF is 80 minutes and only 1 train an hour on weekends)
>Zero character in the valley, only good part is Santana Row which is literally 1/4 mile long
>SF was nice apart from constant smell of piss, homeless people everywhere
>Nobody can afford to live here
>Roads are so poorly maintained you need to buy a gas guzzling SUV, despite high taxes
>Rubbish on the highway
>Can’t take your kids out without smelling weed
>Went to public toilet in a park in the richest part of SF, there was a massive human shit on the lid

Fuck the Bay Area. If it wasn’t for all the economic value created by the tech industry, you’d be another Illinois-tier shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

mochimachine.org/wasteland/
geology.com/county-map/california-county-map.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congratulations, you've just discovered that all liberals are self-serving assholes who only pretend to go on moral crusades in order to try to boost their social status among other liberals. Their own narcissism and social climbing are much more important to them than having a functioning society.

Yeah central coast of california is gorgeous but i really dont think it will be long before big companies relocate and drain this place. Godspeed.

Fuck Frisco. The homeless/former citizen thing has been a major bringdown since the mid 80s.

I got an offer from a BigTech™ company in SF last year - they even adjusted the offer to match cost of living of where I'm from - nearly 400K in total. Really smart folks and insane perks (fucking valets to park your car). I still couldn't take it because the area is fucking cancer. I don't want to spend millions of money I don't have to live in a shitty house next to a bunch of people that do the same shit I do for a living, and who are also mainly dudes.

Yep, I work in Silicon Valley and can confirm. The Bay is absolute trash, the only thing that keeps me here is the set of golden handcuffs.

How does Santana Row have character? Also people ignore the fact that the bay area has some of the best coastal towns in all of the USA especially if your a surfer (Santa Cruz, Half Moon Bay and Pacifica).

I can see the benefit if you are young and single (most of the men have autism so you still have good odds, assuming you are pretty normal) to get your career going, but it’s no place to raise a family.

Silicon Valley might be the centre of gravity for the tech industry, but they do not have a monopoly on tech jobs.

Fuck off, Santa Cruz is full

Bay Area is a shithole. No idea why my parents moved here from the Midwest to have kids here. I have no fucking clue why anyone comes here. As soon as I'm able I'm leaving this shithole for the comfy Midwest.

>T. Solono cuck

Come home, brother

I too have golden handcuffs, but I refuse to live too close. I live 70 miles away in a decent family friendly city.

>mfw no Erlich Bachmann in Silicon Valley next season
Fucking #metoo.

There are zero public services helping me
All "community" events like concerts and shows are overcrowded and full of garbage
The parks are full of garbage
The "white" neighborhoods are full of the shittiest, degenerate white people I've ever met, and are both expensive and inconvenient
Downtown feels like Detroit, especially after 8pm when it turns into a ghetto
The roads are terrible
The people are abysmal
The tech crowd knows their apps are doomed and are pinning their hopes on crypto, they know they are hated and even hate themselves since their real life conversations are literally just a laundry list of the front page of reddit
There are anti trump rallies even though no one nearby would have voted for trump, and even if they did, their votes are meaningless
The city is bankrupt even after cucking companies like Twitter into paying high taxes after a grace period
The corrupt-as-shit mayor died and our only options are a handful of gremlins that won't do anything
Cops are nonexistent
Someone is getting in a fight every time I walk down the street literally LITERALLY every day

The only good thing about this city is the weather and it's basically a 60% chance of sunshine, 40% chances of rain or overcast, 100% chance of chills after 4pm

How do I leave, Help

SF is garbage. how did you manage to commute between mv, sf, and santana row and miss out on other cool areas like campbell and castro (mv)? compared with las vegas, the bay area is massively more interesting (i havent gone elsewhere yet, building wealth first)

>Midwest is a shithole. No idea why my parents moved here from the Bay area to have kids here. I have no fucking clue why anyone comes here. As soon as I'm able I'm leaving this shithole for the comfy Bay area.
>>T. Sheboygan cuck
you, in another dimension, you immature rebellious faggot

>californians thinking california is the best place in the country

i had the same experience OP. What gets me is what I wrote in the above. Its mind boggling.

So many more beautiful parts in this country than california

Yeah, full of retarded sjw uc students and homeless trash
Also too late, im already here

>70 miles
That must be a hell of a commute.

SF is pretty nice you must be a horrible person user

I wasn’t born here, raised here, and live here. All true.

Sf is okay to visit. Once or twice.

Yeah but humans are dirty. They've always been dirty. Places with capitalistic success always attract all types of people. I hate pretty towns and shit because they're boring. If you like them, then move there. You just have to sign the invisible social contract when you do, which in my opinion, is shit.

you must be 18 to post here, faggot

God damn it this makes me want to kill myself unironically

> mfw tech faggot
I have been thinking of moving to that area because my current situation is shitty

> mfw choose btwn move to cancer bay or kill myself

*was

that sounds like most of america at this point.

i want california to burn entirely. it was a jewish meme from the start "muh gold rush" fucking disgusting materialist scum. it must purge in fire to cleanse itself

What public services??

>me me me me me

Depends. Berlin in under NSDAP rule wasn't dirty. A measure of pride is measured by the strength of the community that governs the pride. America has no pride. It's too multicultural and racial and has no foundational respect anymore because most Americans, probably 90% are anti-America even if they claim to "love America". I promise the Founding Fathers would want to violently cleanse 90% of this country.

Why the hell would you leave a 85% white conservative state for a 29% white liberal shithole? We just banned plastic bags here and now the blacks are stealing shipping carts

SF is a shithole. How do we flush the waste?

Sf is a fag town.

I taunted him that it was going to happen when the kike from 70s show was busted. He liked the tweet and i got banned for it.
Oops, it was true. Fucking kikes.

pretty much, Santa Cruz is just another shit hole full of degenerates

Don't forget to use the poop map while you are here:
mochimachine.org/wasteland/

I was born in Palo Alto, lived in the valley all my life, minus military service. Other than the fucking liberal aspect, it’s not a bad place to live.

Why don't tech companies allow more working from home? If you're getting your work done why the fuck do they care if you do it at their office with extremely high rent? Also, why do tech companies congregate in a few areas? Who honestly wants to live in SF or Seattle?

You go to Paly?

Because the industry that revolutionized everything and put everything on the internet... can only exist in one city and everyone has to come to the office every day or it implodes.

Santa Teresa. Moved to San Jose when I was in middle school.

>
check the sticky, you are doing the straw man fallacy

>help the poor
How are they achieving this besides preaching to others about helping the poor?

>SF was nice apart from constant smell of piss, homeless people everywhere

this is its biggest problem. tents everywhere, human shit on sidewalks, niggers on heroin walking in the subway holding their pants up but their ass still showing

its a mess

It’s not that high. My mortgage is $2000 a month.

If only buying a house wasn't fucking expensive, this place isn't that bad. There are downsides like OP was saying but I live near Saratoga and it's comfy.

>everyone has to come to the office every day or it implodes
Is this a joke? If not, why would this be the case?
>My mortgage is $2000 a month.
I was talking about having a corporate building in downtown SF or somewhere else expensive. What's your square footage and whats the relative location?

What's your commute like? How are the local schools? How about taxes?

For all their faults, a hyper libertarian state would probably be more wholesome than California.

no he's being anecdotal you fuckwit

Only if private security could execute the poor that came onto their property with extreme brutality.

If your the CEO of a pretraction tech company, you are constantly raising money. In the bay area there are thousands of angels. Anywhere else, there are dozens. That's why so many tech companies are in the bay area

You should join the navy and mice our of your father's home

Local schools are all shit. Taxes are insane.
Everyone white sends their kids to private schools, most private schools are just as poz as the public.
Find the most conservative church with schooling and send them there
The whiter the area, the more full of shitlibs it is
You have a choice between overpriced ultra-poz and living in a ghetto full of spics/niggers/gooks

If only every district where fenced off and you had to put down a security deposit on entry based on your race and crime record. A system of private apartheids in competion with each other.

or just fine them and then give them the option to pay off their fine by working in the saltmines

Lived in the east bay my entire life. Wad cool in the 90's-early 00's. It's complete shit now. Can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

But we have the internet and other forms of long distance communication. Why do you have to stick around in a shitty area if you eventually get your money? Why can't you get investment by just visiting and meeting with investors? I honestly don't understand why companies still insist on congregating in expensive shitty areas.

The Bay area is like an example of a place so nice that it becomes shit because of all the human trash attracted to it.
Really a shame.

45 minute commute, about 1.25%, kids in private school so really not sure. I’m in south San Jose and public schools here have A ratings. Whatever that means.

It was the recession that really fucked the place over. All the trash flooded out of their containment ghettos into the rest of the bay area.

The white race declared war on California. You are lucky to be alive right now. We have a few million troops already there sabotaging your shit.

Good companies do.
I work at a software company based in NY, everyone works from around the world.

The new Silicon Valley is no silicon valley.

its because they are making rents and sheeit and you are expected to contribute or live elsewhere
its about going around thinking and pretending your shit don't stink, son
>why do greedy fucks do anything
it should be self-evident at this point, really

A first rate place inhabited mostly by 3rd and 4th rate human beings.

They were alright. I was raised by leftist parents, a leftist school system and the end product was a conservative ha!!

People always pointin' dildos atcha.

Although I say it’s not too bad — it isn’t, I’m getting tired of the city. I’ve lived in the city all my life. I live in south San Jose wich is still in the city but much slower as far as the hustle and bustle everywhere else. I’m looking to move out into the country. No neighbors, no noise. Fuck everyone.

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH HOMELESS PEOPLE?

>Public transport is unusable
Get your motorcycle license and buy a bike user

Living in a city with a large number of them has made me absolutely hate homeless people. I can't go to the grocery store a block away without being hit up for money every single day. They leave fucking trash and used needles everywhere. Ruin public parks. Fuck I hate the homeless.

>Fuck the Bay Area. If it wasn’t for all the economic value created by the tech industry, you’d be another Illinois-tier shithole.

The weather and geography of coastal California cities is also a huge benefit. Our "winter" every year is about 2 weeks of moderate rain with daytime lows of about 48 degrees and summers are so mild that temperatures rarely climb above 85, with humidity being basically zero.

That said, there are lots of smaller coast areas in CA with similar climates, but unfortunately there ain't no damn jobs in none of them, or if they is then the salaries are automatically 20% lower than around SF.

I want to move to a cabin in the woods but there just aren't any fucking jobs in the Sierras communities.

This is very true.

Same here. But I’m compromising. Looking for a ranch somewhere in south-east Santa Clara County, or north/north-east San Bineto County.

I keep expecting tech support jobs to go fully at home, but it never happens. It'll go overseas first.

Literally moving to chinese neighborhood with my family tomorrow. Hoping to land an office job, but any tips for surviving as a conservative straight white male? Any hangout spots for chill people that doesn't involve drugs or gay cruising?

Posting my favorite kike.

Gilroy is hot and shitty and full of beaners. It can work if you work a gig where you only have to come into the office a couple days a week, but the climate is dramatically different. I highly suggest spending a few weekends there during different times of year so you can get familiar with it.

Same issues with San Bineto. I mean, it's fine if you like dry valley weather, but when I think about my idea Cabin In The Woods climate it's more like the Sierra foothills or up in Humboldt County.

Whatever you do, could you do it in Sacramento? Placer County and El Dorado County seem pretty reasonable. Lots of cheap (by Bay Area standards) rural land near Placerville and properties are much more forested than what you'll find in Gilroy/Holister.

geology.com/county-map/california-county-map.gif

Used to be homeless in the bay area. They're all lazy drunks and drug addicts. Fuck this place so much.

>NorCAL
Dude, fucking buffer zone.

These creepy mind control victims don't understand buffer zone in traffic!

Depends on the city. Hide your powerlevel for sure.

Move to the country, and get a real job. Start a company out there if you need to.

They do, but you have to "earn" it. I work from home once a week and some of the senior guys barley show up at all...

The only reason people are here is to build their career. We are forced into the bay by necessity if we choose to play the jew's game (which, mind you, is the game our families force upon us). I grew up in rural nor cal and trust me, theres only ONE place to go if you don't want to work some bulecollar jackoff job.

The bay area fucking sucks and I say that as a diehard California native. I eagerly await the impending race war....

This is ironically the same question as asking, "Why do you buy Apple products?". For the brand recognition. Once it's fashionable to say your company is HQ'd in San Fagsisco, California or Cucksville, Washington you'll already have the talent pool to pull from in the area a la job hoppers and bandwagoners... something something snowball effect something something... and it just becomes a 'thing'. Most people I know in San Fran are too degenerate to care about their 5th smashed car window in 3 days or in Seattle where they're too smug to leave because this generation was handed down their parents houses after they died and are riding the equity rollercoaster.

Yeah I’ve lived here all my life so I know the whole Santa Clara/SF/San Mateo/Santa Cruz/Monterey/Alameda Area really well. It would be nice to live in a more wooded area. There are some great properties in the areas I mentioned but availability is an isssue and yes the heat!! It gets hot here in SJ so I’m used to it. It’s more about price and closeness to my job.

The weather is nice in California. Usually. When it's not on fire. The ocean is way too cold so going to the beach actually sucks. Full to the brim with tan gibs.

Stop - you don't know what you're talking about.

People need to SERIOUSLY understand the severity of the situation out here. San Fransisco is Sodom and Gomorra revived.

Yeah I'm used to that as a Commiefornian. Getting back into school too since it's delaying the inevitable and my father dealt with some shit in his recent job due to being self-taught. I figure it's easier to do it now while I'm on the family year rather than when I'm on my own or have my own family, since he's going back to college too, kek. Also, I have heard it's awful, but please, for emphasis, tell me how shit the women and dating situation is up there. I heard white girls have dreads up there, kek. I used to think Asians were cute when I was a teen, but the idea of having some half-breed kills me now that I'm older. Early twenties schmuck with mostly office and retail experience, not in tech.

I always wished when I was young that my parents would move to some place where there are "things to do". I found out as I got older that interesting people make things to do and get people to go with them. Cities are places where people go so they can all agree with each other.

you know he's a huge cuck faggot IRL right?

please Dont advertise for El Dorado County or Placerville. We are full.

>Rubbish
>public toilet

Are you British?

I took a vacation to California to sightsee and the non-people scenery was absolutely gorgeous and the weather was a dream. Humans were a mistake though. You'd have to pay me $200k a year to work there and I'm a wagie in the midwest barely clearing $40k.

Women up here used to be fine as hell and fun before all the SJW bullshit started. If you're lucky, you'll either get some throwaway party slut, a single mom or a plain Jane boring/annoying bitch. I don't even try here anymore. Not worth it at all.

>only good part is Santana Row

OP confirmed for boring, materialistic normie

>t. Google employee

Yes, right? When I was in high school and college it seemed like there were so many hot ass girls.

Im a white woman and when I leave Los Gatos, I get nothing from contempt and disrespect from people in the bay area just because I'm white. sometimes I'm in heavy traffic and I look around, and think that there's probably not one car as far as my eyes can see that isn't filled with some racist liberal piece of shit. Sometimes I want to just say fuck it and move to Montana.

Agreed, I was there a couple months ago, such beautiful weather and architecture. Too many filthy fags, hippies, and homeless running amok. Lord knows what I would pay to live there in the 1940s