White man impregnates his Eurasian daughter and makes healthy nearly full white Quapa babies

The Eurasian daughter is just the vessel for the true child- the 3/4 White Quapa.

The genetic defects of incest making the genes too close, are balanced out by the evolutionary history of the races making the genes too distant. Inbreeding cancels out the outbreeding depression.

cbsnews.com/news/cops-incest-charges-after-woman-adopted-as-child-has-baby-with-her-biological-father/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aWFRNRVTYY
mrhebrew1.com/radio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh...interesting

CUTE
>tfw no asian daughter gf

Is she freed soon? She needs to make a few more kids. Maybe move to New Jersey since it's perfectly fine there. It's not like he forced it upon her.

Incest
>OMG that's so wrong.
>disgusting!
>freaks!
>lock them up.

Homosexuality
>Wow, they're so brave
>it's just love!
>beautiful.
>please pack my fudge!

pretty much the only thing you're saying is you're lukewarm on incest.
freak

literally not the same thing

First thing i thought when reading about the incest was how her Asian genes probably offset the birth defect odds associated with inbreeding.
LONG CON

Because inbreeding is caused by the genes being too close.

But there is the opposite problem of outbreeding depression when they are too distant.

So too close and too distance, averages out to normal

/ourhero/

>2 consenting adults fucking each other
>not the same thing
KyS tard

Soon our Neo Nazi Incest Fourth Reich shall rise to build tomorrows Master Hapa Race

first generation Hapas are fucked up because the genes are too distant after evolving in opposite directions for 100,000 years.

BUT incest balances it out.

The problem of genes being too distant, averages out with genes that are too close.

The Eurasian daughter is just the vessel for the true child- the 3/4 White Quapa.

Racemixing can work, when combined with incest.

Keepin' the bloodline pure.

There is literally nothing wrong with consensual incest.

Sure it is. Less than 20 years ago, people would've been saying the same thing about homosexuality as they are about incest today. Just goes to show that the slippery slope is real.

Two mixed race people will produce a nearly prefect white baby.

It's science.

>the amerimutt is advocating for literal mutts

>Hispanic
>Race

You're right. Incest is less degenerate than homosexuality because at least they're still engaging in actual sex rather than sodomy via holes where penises were never meant to go.

I'm not saying racemixing is ideal. In fact I consider it equally harmful to incest.

Outbreeding depression is as bad as incest. You can't undue 100k years of evolution in opposite directions in one round.

But incest can mitigate some of the negative defects of mixing.

> Make daughter pregnant. Granddaughter has 3/4 of my genes.
> Make granddaughter pregnant. Great-granddaughter has 7/8 of my genes.
> Keep going until I have cloned myself.
Bingo?

>nearly

Always nearly

>first generation Hapas are fucked up because the genes are too distant after evolving in opposite directions for 100,000 years.

This is retarded broscience. There may be a few complications but its in no way the same as being fucked up

>BUT incest balances it out.

[citation neeed]

/pol is fucking retarded sometimes. Its weirdly erotic theory though, I'll give you guys that.

blond hair though

thats just crazy enough to work

Oh no, its much more than that, its actually Futuristic Men's/Father's Rights, to make love to our daughters, and train them to be sexual warriors that conquer men through manipulation and domination of the sexual Vril energies

Two wrongs don’t make a right. You should surpress your degenerate incest fantasies, mongrel.

Its like the Eurasian daughter never existed.

Since 75% of the genes comes from the white dad and 25% from the Asian mom.

The genetic existence of the Eurasian has been eliminated from the time stream.

Breeding in the desired race will mitigate the effects of breeding not just incest.

Canadians, Australians and Spaniards have all tried doing that.

genius

the Nazi sexual revolution is near

Aye

t. chang smith

It starts with 2d anime.
Thenit it becomes an obsession with childlike asian women, going full pedo (underage girls) soon after.
Now it's incest.

People with yellow fever should be banned from Sup Forums, seriously. For the good of this board.

hol up
>assuming age 18 as reproductive age
>if the man starts this process at 18, his daughter would be 50% him when hes 36
>granddaughter would be 75% him at 54
>great-granddaughter at 87.5% him at 72
say the dude froze his viable sperm at a young age
>great-great granddaughter would be 94% him at 90, but in female form, assuming no male offspring
>a 94% (You) clone in 90 years

WE

That's right, and there's no reason to stop there. You leave it in your will as a condition on inheriting your vast fortune that all females in the family continue to get pregnant only with your frozen sperm, down the centuries. All the males that are produced will simply be increasingly accurate clones of you.

Oh boy white people really love to point fingers

At this point, who cares, let them raise their kid.

Agreed. They are worse than fucking normies and stacys when it comes to behaving like a degenerate.

Does anyone no who MrHebrew1 is? Notorious internet troll and "fake jew" hater. He also trolled and got banned from dozens of call in radio stations. He also posted on multiple football boards and got banned from all of them. Fuck I wish he posted here. Motherfucker is hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=6aWFRNRVTYY

Sup Forums you have to go back

SAGE

HOLY FUCK HE HAS HIS OWN RADIO SHOW AND THOUSANDS OF LISTENERS NOW
THE JEW FEARS THE TRUE HEBREWS
mrhebrew1.com/radio/

>/pol
>reddit spacing
Go back there.

>gets triggered at male homosexuality
>doesnt get triggered at female homosexuality

Your argument is now irrelevant.

Marmorkrebs

so lets see

the fucking state, disavowed the man and girls god given rights to be a family

through intimation and promises of violence they ripped this girl away from the family, and forced the baby into a family that really didnt love her

after craving love and affection for her 20 plus years, she finds her real father, and either because hes a sick fuck, or also made a horrible mistake, she gets arressted

go job america, you are truly a fucked up country and going to darwin yourself out

you dont even trust your judges, FISA court,

you cant trust your leaders

you cant trust your police

you cant even trust your women from not fucking you, and taking you to court and taking you for all your worth

if there is hell on earth, Im pretty sure the Enlgish word for it, it is called America

fuck man. How is Georgia this time of year?

Your penis is never meant to go inside your blood you faggot

>t. prof. at incel shitposting

>female homosexuality
no such thing. females can't have sex with each other. lesbian sex is just foreplay; it's not real sex.

>first generation Hapas are fucked up because the genes are too distant
I hate how much I find Jap/Korean-Euro Happas attractive. I feel like such a race trader to my huwhite ppl.

>hapa qt fucks her dad
>will live forever on Sup Forums
just a one way to gain immortality

She's full white, sorry to let you down

We have this thread everyday you insane r/hapas mutt

she's cute,
would commit incest with

God damn you I read that in Ted Wassanasong’s voice and it gave me a hearty chuckle. Have a (You)

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Why do libs hate incest again?
>Love is love
>Being born with defects isn't bad
>Muslims do it

Bring up black incest rates and ask them again, then call them racist bigots when they get triggered.

he needs to breed with his 3/4 quapa while he's at it

>Im 20 years old, 71 inches, Brown hair and hazel eyes
>military, MOS easily transferable to high paying job in the 1st Civ Div, PS4th Battalion
>every woman I've ever met has claimed I'm handsome (of course not handsome enough to date apparently)
>of all the men this qt could have been with, she doesn't go to me or someone else who is stable, she gets with her own fucking dad
I've honestly started looking at pictures of grieving widow crying over flag draped coffins and thinking "I wish I was in that coffin right now"

I'd fuck them hard all night

Behold my new OC:

The Cuck’s Nest

- No, no, you have it all wrong, the old man said and shook his head. First of all, I’m not saying that I would have sex with my great grand-daughter. That would be my great-great-great-great-great grandfather’s job. And he wouldn’t have sex with her, of course, only impregnate her. With his frozen sperm. He’s been dead for a long time, himself. So, technically, I would be impregnating her. In a clinic. With a syringe and gloves. With a small sample of my very-great grandfather’s sperm. Which at this point would be thawed.
The young man stared in disbelief at the withered, elderly but allegedly not senile gentleman in the enormous chair.
- Your grandpa wants to fuck my wife? He managed eventually.
- Again, not fuck her, only impregnate her. But yes, and not only wants to but will. You can opt to go along with it or, well, go along, as it were. Unless young Incarnelia wants to depart from the family fortune, a choice rarely made in our family history, she will conform to the terms as laid out in the testament and last will of my great-great-great-great-great grandfather, who is also my father, Geronimus Gallus Jr. And she is not your wife yet, is she?
As angry young men go, this one was pretty angry. But the old, frail man was pretty rich. That meant two things. One was that hurting the old man could cause the young man himself, Semaphore Jackson, a world of pain. The other was that not hurting the old man and instead marrying his great granddaughter could cause a world of pleasure, again for him, Semaphore.
- No, she’s not, he conceded. But let me get this straight, at least. Who does the fucking?
- You do, Mr Jackson. After your vasectomy. All progeny – that is, your wife’s kids – will be the result of regular inseminations with Mr Gallus Jr’s thawed sperm. Biologically speaking, you will be a cuck, Mr Jackson. Any questions?
- Yes! Why?

- Mr Gallus Jr wanted what all very wealthy people are after. Immortality. I guess strictly speaking poor people might be after that, too, but that’s hardly important. Anyway, like so many great men and women in history before him he figured out the easiest and most practical way to clone himself and decided to do just that.
- He was some kind of mad scientist?
- He was a mad chicken breeder. A very successful one, certainly, thus the family fortune. But cloning is easy, pretty much any breeder will figure out the trick sooner or later. Anyone can do it and it doesn’t involve more advanced technology than a bucket of ice. Men living in cold climates could clone themselves thousands of years ago. All it takes is the ability to freeze some sperm and a willingness to break certain taboos.
- Like fucking your great-great-great-etc granddaughter?
- You start by fucking your daughters. Then their daughters, then theirs and so on. At some point you will have to freeze your sperm and convince your descendants to go on with the scheme. For instance by attaching a fortune to a draconian will. And I should point out that old Geronimus never fucked anyone, not even his wife. He inseminated everyone using syringes. And gloves. He wisely thought the traditional method too wasteful and imprecise, and he wanted to maximize his deposits to the ice bank.
- I see, said Semaphore while pretending to do math on his fingers for effect, so his daughters were fifty percent related to him, but his granddaughters who were also his daughters were in fact seventyfive percent related to him. And his great granddaughters who were also his daughters were even more related to him, and so on.

- Correct. Eventually this scheme will result in a perfect clone of Geronimus Gallus Jr. Or, more precicely, a whole lot of clones. In fact, every generation of the family tree produces many males, all of which are increasingly more accurate clones of Mr Gallus Jr. I myself am over 99% identical to him. The females are increasingly more accurate clones of Mr Gallus Jr as well of course, your wife-to-be for example is 99.9% identical.
Suddenly a small cloud drew over the old man, casting a slight shadow across his face.
- But we males like to think of ourselves as the actual clones, he went on. Since, I mean, Mr Gallus Jr, dad, was male after all, you know? I mean, even if you are 99.9% identical to him, how can you be more identical than I am even if I’m only 99.2%, when you have boobs? Answer me that, if you can. I’m pretty sure dad didn’t have a uterus! And the will clearly specifies that the roosters are free to spread our seed in the world, unlike the chickens. That is, your lovely wife.
- Am I allowed to spread my seed?
- Vasectomy, remember?
- I could freeze some.
- No. You’re not a rooster.
A poignant pause persisted.
- So…what is my role in all of this?
- I am glad you asked. The cuck’s role is to keep the chicken happy.

p cute desu. reminds me of katya

So, are you saying in 20 years incest will be accepted?

You may continue posting more, I'm waiting.

When Islam takes over, of course it will.

Completely agreed with you leaf.

kek

Praise Allah!

Holy kek

At least with incest the number of people you're fucking is relatively limited, preventing the spread of disease. Homosexuality is a public health crisis.

So your plan is to create a new master, mutt race by fucking our daughters? Where do I sign up?

>Racemixing can work, when combined with incest.
Sup Forums 2018

It will be SUPER!

You wouldnt fuck shit, leaf.

Am Nazi not getting laid this thread is bullshit!

That's fucking genius. Can some geneticist tell me, whether your great grand kids or so would be your clones? That'd be amazing. Would they suffer from genetic defects, or would they be just like me but younger?

Who keeps making these posts?

Anons, who are looking for new pics

companies like shareblue

>The Eurasian daughter is just the vessel for the true child

Problem is that most incest happens to minors without consent

The new era of SLUT has began. You never seen sluts like this before.

There isn't enough data on consensual incest to know which happens more.
Before people claim homosexuals keep it to themselves, they have to realize that many homosexual males are bisexual as well and thus not strictly homosexual.

Chinese slaves supervised by English teachers

Its a combination of shills and thirsty anons.

>The genetic defects of incest making the genes too close, are balanced out by the evolutionary history of the races making the genes too distant. Inbreeding cancels out the outbreeding depression.
THANK YOU THIS OPENS UP NEW AND GREAT OPPORTUNITIES

Muslims don't do sibling sex and parent child sex. Cousin to cousin sex is barely seen as incest in most of the world as it's legal pretty much everywhere, including the West.

Some liberals are okay with incest because "sex between consensual adults shouldn't be illegal".

Just change incest laws to being okay if both parties are over 18/Age of Consent.
Jesus.

>Cousin to cousin sex is barely seen as incest
Literally half of all Muslim babies are the product of niece marriages or worse.

Incest should be legal if you're 25 and white. Think about that.

vice president at goldman sachs? thats not real is it?

It is, google her name, she did the scene due to daddy issues, she also got caught selling pot at uni even though her dad is a multi-millionaire.