Why is it that the most beta white men race-mix so much pol?

Why is it that the most beta white men race-mix so much pol?

Stop drinking alcohol

They have extremely low standards

someone please elaborate

Guy in picture.. Why would he do that to himself? Why?

No self awareness maybe? If that were my body, I'd be too embarrassed to take a photo without a shirt

elliot rodgers

Married guys get fat and have to become alcoholics to cope with their now miserable lives?
Guess i wont get married, thanks user!

Who the fuck posts their sex tourism pix on social media?

What do you mean? He became a dad so he got a dad bod. It's only fitting. Where's the issue?

See the first pick on the left. How he smiles with his his jaw closed. He is humble, fit and is having fun.

Now look at the right picture. How he has the classic nu-male wide open *gasp* attention seeking screech smile

Has nobody noticed that the beta males are literally turning into jews?
They are devolving before our eyes into jews.

This is how jews were created.

Race mix that ain't his kid. Guy got cucked by Shang Tsung.

*squeezes pecs*

>tfw these people are actually in their 40's - 50's

revolting

This is what happens when you stop investigating haunted locations with you bros.

this is why i don't even compete. i lost all the urges to pursue women. if someone say "dude you lost lol" i would say "on what? i didn't even try". i'm almost sexless now, i can't even jerk off anymore, i can't feel horny anymore. everytime i try to jerk off, reality hits, that the sexy scenario in my head wouldn't happen because no matter how much the girl loves me, any white guy would make her moan louder so idk it just kills it for me and i can't even fantasize about anything without thinking she would moan louder if she's with a white guy.

life is meaningless now for me. there's nothing in the future that i'm excited for. i don't want my kids being born in this western-centric world where he's the automatic/permanent loser.

ah shit wrong board

sorry folks

That's okay, Poland.

I know this is subtle sarcasm but in reality, in the real world, there's like 10 white men max in the whole planet that pursue race mixing while there is easily 9 billions non white women going on about their daily life marrying someone of their community. Its a non issue.

Only inferior women will accept inferior men.

>gapes mouth
Lol fucking soy boys

>Its a non issue
yeah for you, a white man

Sadomasochistic.

btw why do most numales wear glases?

They enjoy raising kids who don't resemble them

>my wife's son

because they have shit genetics. Most of them are also balding; this is not a coincidence.

That thing better not be his kid.

WHAT IS EVOLUTION?

A cruel bitch, that's what.

For those who don't know thats the same guy before and after. All within 2 years.

the roasties are still at it I see

i don't get this. is 'roasties being mad' even a thing? i don't see it as plausible. i think they're always the most advantaged kinds. they're on top of the food chain, or hierarchy. even above white men. not all nonwhite women are attracted to attractive white men but ALL nonwhite men are attracted to unattractive white women

white/asian hybrids look really weird.

>dad bod
try soybod

because

The fuck is wrong with these guys

The guy on the left eats meat, works out, fucks lots of whores, and has a massive amount of testosterone.

The guy on the right eats junk food, never works out, never gets laid, and has a massive amount of estrogen.

I would fuck the guy on the left any damn day.

liberalism

they're literally the same guy

t.Roastie

no roastie here in Sup Forums we're safe

>I NEED MY STRAWMAN

These two photos are the same person, revealing how much of a beta cuck the guy became

>man is married and has kids
>has a warm and loving family
>puts on some weight
>is happier than any of you

you fucks really need to stop letting memes completely take over your minds

More like this please.
Two of my cousins are dating chinese and a korean woman. I want to poke fun at them with a subtle redpill.

what race of girl are you dating?