I want a new car

>Drive a Lexus
>didn't watch the superbowl (I am boycotting NFL, NBA, etc)
>Go on Youtube to once again subscribe to a channel that youtube keeps unsubscribing me.
>See ad for Black Panther and Lexus
>Realize that Lexus went out of there way to attach themselves to a racist white hating movie.
>I no longer wish to drive my car that before I saw that I loved.

My question now is are there any good car companies that are not pozzed? I don't want to give Lexus any more money so I want to get rid of this car. What I don't want to do is replace one car for another car company that is equally pozzed except they make shitter cars.

So can you guys help me? For example what is a good Luxury sedan or SUV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J03GS-tKARI
youtu.be/D87tO7VUs2Ip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GM didn't advertise during the SuperBowl. I just bought a fancy Camaro a year ago. It's a joy to drive after having Hondas for the last 15 years. Take one for a test drive user.

Hitler was always seen with a Mercedes and Henry Ford published a screed called "The International Jew".

That Ginger minge that was in charge of Ford during the bailouts pretended to not take bailouts but actually did. GM was honest about it. Just food for thought. Henry Ford has been dead for a long time and I spent $1000 on brakes for my last German car.

Thanks! I will look into GM

Thanks! I always liked Mercedes but I am not sure I want to support what Angela is doing to that once great nation.

Henry Ford was redpilled but the Ford Foundation is now run by communists. I don't know what Ford motor company is like these days (I guess I need to look that up)

For what you pay for lexus you can get a diesle dodge or ford mustang 5.0 or any of the us car lines. Those new avengers with awd are sweet, so is the taurus police package, 367 horse.

Check it out. Not sure the engine package is public.
youtu.be/J03GS-tKARI

Jeep suv is sweet.

for the most part you're fucked
just buy american and hope some of it gets passed down to working class whites

It's my first GM car since the '90 and boy what a difference. I wanted a Chevy SS stick shift but there aren't any for sale.

Ford is just fine see vid i posted

Stock market crash when?

youtu.be/D87tO7VUs2Ip
But can it take an M4?

>He thinks japs care that he hates niggers
>has not sold lexus
>will probably buy a toyota

The 2018 mustang might. It got a big bump in horsepower and a new mag ride suspension available. But mustang has an old platform that's nearly 2 tons.

Try and run and find out.

buy American
all the sedans are good
the coupes are better (except Dodge- Charger is better than Challenger).
All the big 3 make great mid size and full size SUVs and full size trucks...quit larping and go drive a new Ram Rebel or a Camaro, or anything else

500 HP in my Camaro. I can chirp the tires through 4th. Don't was your lives with an automatic.

M4 not designed for persuit. Taurus pi designed for persuit.

You people dont get it. You can only go so fast on the street.

serious question. how dumb do you have to be to buy a lexus? you're literally paying like $20k extra for toyota with a different symbol and leather seats.

don't get me wrong, toyotas are great cars, i actually drive one. but i'd never fool myself that it's some kind of luxury car, even if i screwed a lexus logo to the grill.

Again, try and run. Find out you can only use 300 of what you got whthout losing it. While the cop if he has the package can us every last hp in that taurus.

Land Rover Discovery, Volvo XC or Suburu Forester (not luxury but amazing in snow).

I love my ZL1, just buy a Camaro if you have little likds. It's the best car Iv'e ever owned.

It's all about tires. Cars are getting so high in power you need to cough up the $200+ a tire to harness the power. Cop cars are usually on all seasons and no police package has more than 380hp.

Thank you guys for the advice. I am busy researching different cars. It is very difficult for me looking at other cars because I have been essentially "married" to Lexus since my first Lexus way back in 1993. I don't pay attention to what is on TV since I haven't turned my TV on in years. So it was nice just having a "I need a new car? I will just get a Lexus" and having this come crashing down made me very angry.

saab 900

beemers and mercs are pretty good and not pozzed. love my beemer personally.

just buy an old meme car.

>THIS

Buy a used car

Buy store brands

fuck these companies

I actually laughed thinking about buying a 1970s big boat of a car. No longer worried about someone dinging my car. No longer concerned about shopping carts in the parking lot. No longer concerned about assholes driving too close to my car.

Range rover master race checking in

Lexus is a nigger tier entry level luxury automobile. Your fault user

It's honestly the best path. Depending on what you go for you'll save a load of money and you can spend some of it upgrading certain aspect of the car to your liking.

Had a 1990 miata. Live in the desert now so driving a 2000 XJ jeep

Black people love to waste money on flashy things, hence marketing to the kangs demographic. OP is just upset he's grouped with idiots but marketing isn't so haphazard. He's earned his place

Being over 25 and driving anything less than a BMW M4 is just fucking laughable.

Get a big old American nigger hatin' diesel truck. The sjw's were sperging out on twatter cause of dodge's rayciss ad

They're really great to repair, too. You'll get to know the guys in the garage pretty well. It's a social automobile, you might say.

So you
>just bought a Camaro
>drove Hondas for the last 15 years
>spent $1000 on brakes for your last German car

How many cars do you have at one time?

Ford, family controlled, didn't need a bail out, stuck if undervalued. Have a lot of fun cars to pick from ST,RS,GT etc. I think the Ecoboost fusion puts out like 400hp. The new Continental is a nice car with looking at too as well as the refreshed Navigator.

I need a car, and want it to be comfy.
Have an idea: Go to Carmax & have them order a low-mileage Cadillac that's a couple of years old from Florida (God's Waiting Room).
Old people in Florida don't go anywhere but to their doctor, Publix, and CVS.
I can Febreze it to get rid of the old person smell and have a sweet ride for low $$.
Got to get the Carfax on it, though, especially after that hurricane. Don't want a car that used to be a submarine.

thanks. I never heard of carmax. this is very interesting. I bookmarked it as I am really tired now and need to go to bed.

Thank you everyone for your imput! I really appreciate that!

Subaru. Their mascots are golden retrievers.

LADA Vesta for sure. 600k roubles for a comfortable car

Dodge Challenger is the official car of the alt right after charolettesville

>I am boycotting the NFL and NBA

We get it you hate black people.

Yeah Mercedes best cars were in the 90s