You get off the airplane at an australian airport

>you get off the airplane at an australian airport
>the first thing you're greeted with is this sign

what do?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Walk the other way, I am not getting shot by some bush wacking Bruce.

obviously jump the fence and roam around until I find the house to introduce myself and say how great it is they protect their private property

Of course I ignore the sign, if I get shot then I'll probably be able to win the lawsuit and buy all the cunts property. If I die, australia will rebuild me. work is forever.

You mean 180 degrees. 360 is a complete circle.

Its a meme cunt. Fuck oath.

Guns are illegal in ausland explore as I wish. Black face and claim to be muslim

We still have guns bro.

smfh

>implying any of you faggots actually own guns anymore

If that's what an australian airport looks like i'm glad I'm never going to go there.

ultranewfag

Fuck off you Australian faggots. Nobody even likes Australia like what the fuck even is it? A big ass island? That’s gay and everyone there loves to shove stuff yo their butts until they explode. You fucking faggots are good for nothing. You don’t even make cars, Chevy makes all your cars for you. Surprised you even have internet there, you fucking abbos. Huff some gas and watch your toilet spin the wrong way, nobody gives a shit about Australia you don’t even have an army. Fucking pussies lost a war to a bunch of big birds. I hate you faggots so much your accent isn’t even cool you turd munchers. I’ll meet any of you cock breathed idiots anywhere you want. We have guns in the USA you bitches don’t even have nerf guns you fucking pussies. Go eat some shrimp you fucking turd eaters. Gay ass outback it’s a fucking desert you cunt. Use fucking real words it’s not hard. Fucking faggots and your cars are gay as shit fucking land trains we have actual trains you faggots.

well banted m8

Lurk more, and dispose of the name.

that's a lot of banter, but not a lot of guns

not for long after all those robberies

Conquer it in the name of President Bush Sr.

Put footnote in Arabic 'Welcome'

*teleports infront and then behind you and then back infront*

Fucken hell mate. I didn't know it was possible that so much autism could be contained with in a single post. Well done.

>fatty american shitposting at his pc

priceless

This is good bait

>what do?
Clutch mah pearls

>bogans don't want visitors
>put sign up for people who have already arrived
the absolute state of Extreme Southeast Chinaland

Traipse across his property as I'm assuming the sheriff won't be able to drive out to unlock the man's gun cabinet before I'm gone

I'm pretty sure he's yanking your chain.

Yeah...BB guns

>people thinking this reply is real and not just meta bants

wew lad

wew bants

Fair dinkum, you got the seppos all riled up with this one!

Pussy bitch

Cheeseburgers cause autism and this is the proof.

I ain’t afraid of no Airsoft, you poofters. Get back your ability to own actual firearms and this sign would scare the shit out of me.

jesus what has the man that wrote that sign been through.

Ask the wife if the tickets said Australia why are we an hour east of Harrisburg?

roo niggers can't own guns without ultimate hoop-jumping. And even if he did somehow manage to get one, it's still not lawful to shoot someone even if they're on your property in that cuckhole

shit on it
fuck you and your signs

use it for target practice

you can own rifles on rural properties you trendy city shit cunt

Who taught that emu how to write?

Lol. I love Aussies. You blokes are always good for a laugh.

Give no fucks because I know most of them don't have guns and the few that do can not use them in any defensive capacity.

what're you on about?
I live in the suburbs and own 2 rifles and a hand gun

Throw another turd on the Barbie, why don't you?

true blue

I don’t know who is jewing who anymore

> in a bolted down floor safe after having belonged to a gun club for over year

> enjoy the burbs mate

We used to have "Trespassers Shot, Survivors Prosecuted" signs all along our boundary fences when I was a kid. Kept away most of the rabble.

Would probably be arrested for that shit these days.

>Assume they have something worth protecting, and come back with bigger guns than theirs.

Glances over at gun safe - yep, still there.

You're not allowed to use them for anything, though. If someone breaks into your house and stabs your daughter in the throat then goes for your wife, you're not allowed to shoot him. You kinda just have to let it happen in Australia.

Calm down fatso your chins are wobbling

Go the fuck away you sad cunt

holy fuck australians are such cucks lmao. Wht the actual fuk.

go through anyway , farmer dan wont see shit from his house 60,000 acres away

>dry savannah cattle country
>that fucking hat shadow
This isn’t you OP

Our sign just has a gun carved out of wood and says "we don't call 911". I like that sign better though.

spray paint a cock on it xD

can confirm

black fella broke in to me home and legally i had to help him lift and steal my TV

also had to pay for his petrol money

>all these newfags calling the newfags newfags

m'8 intesifies

>what do
wonder how fast he can actually cycle a bolt and regain a sight picture.

M8

So ... it's the same as visiting texas?

checkum

>being this unsmooth

you mean rough. unsmooth is not a word.

Newfag

Falling for the meme

soft cock yank, we're full anyway

Contact them and ask if they want to go shooting.

The absolute continent of Australia.

fake an aussie accent

It’s a perfectly cromulent word.

>the name

>all these replies

fucking oath top bantz m8

Shut up Mohammed

Pretty sure Australians and Americans are related, seem alike in a lot of ways

this

I have no habit of trespassing on another man's private property.

Check to make sure there isn't any spiders around that I need to shoot

Did you get all sweaty and out of breath while typing this? Or does that only happen if you had to read this out loud?

>Lose war to emus
>Have the balls to threaten people

Top kek

Cannot tell if bantz or bait

Wonder why the fuck would I go to aussieland when they got giant spiders and all kinds of crazy shit.

Spell "no trespassing" for the poor guy.

jesus christ! i had to divorce my hateful aussie wife from hell and even i’m not that pissed at australia. good job

If some cunt tries to shoot you, just throw a boomerang at their ground harness and watch them fall into the sun.

ooh, well played

How do I tell if new or bait?

Shit, some faggots actually think this post is unironic

your gay

Complain that my domestic flight in USA seems to have landed me in shithole country. Return to USA. Fight to stop all Australian immigration to USA.

I like the redneck variation "trespassers get shot on sight, survivors get shot again"

The virgin m16 vs the chad right arm of the free world