Nervous Trump lawyers worry he’ll commit perjury in front of Mueller

shareblue.com/nervous-trump-lawyers-worry-hell-commit-perjury-in-front-of-mueller/
drumpf literally can't stop lying. you better hope he is never under oath in front of mueller.

>shareblue
Totally legitimate news, Drumpf is finished.

thanks for the advise, I'll pass it on to him

Q predicted this.

Well hello Shareblue. A bunch of us were just in another thread... We were wondering where you fuckers were hiding.
Not touching the FISA threads... And nor should you.
Ad hominem and ridicule is your trade.. Stick to what you know.

shareblue.com everybody.

SAGE

Kek you gotta do better than that. Shareblue

(((an unnamed source claims)))

share blue = bullshit

Wow you changed your format and stopped using the Ukraine proxy. Now you're putting the link BEFORE your 2 bait sentences and not double spacing? How innovative

protip.
if you are ever asked to talk to an FBI agent, dont say fucking, anything.

and for the exact same reason.
they get a lot of people for perjury, they ask questions in such a way, and put you in an environment that is sufficiently uncomfortable, that its nearly impossible not to do.

this is not a cynical view of the FBI, if you ever meet a lawyer ask him what he would do.

>SHAREBLUE.com

You kike cunts aren’t even trying any longer, are you?

>gets banned from reddit
>posts their links on Sup Forums

Maybe they're not allowed to look at FISA threads. (((They))) wouldn't want them to get suspicious.

>unironically linking shareblue
Kys.

>shareblue banned on reddit
>not banned on Sup Forums
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EVEN IF HE DOES NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

>says the nervous man for the seventh time this year...
Srsly tho, I know you sharefaggots are weak and demoralized,you should start grabbing as much data as possible to use in your defense...
(KillerMiller and the Great White Hope love us and POTUS is 100% NOT LETTING YOU SHITSTAINS OFF THE HOOK...YOU ARE BEING R.I.C.O'd andBTFOd)
Loving
Every
Laugh

Fun fact: 58% of ShareBlue’s traffic came from Teddit, and largely from /r/politics, which they were recently banned from. ShareBlue will be dead within a year.

Sucks to be a pathological liar

More like share shit

Who's ready for Monica Lewinsky 2.0

And that's not even getting into the accusations about FBI agents altering 302s after they've been submitted.

>his designated side fuck

kek

SAGE

>designated side fuck
I thought that was what Ivanka was for.

He really is the 1st nigger president!

trump has been in hundreds of depositions, do you think he is just gonna start slipping up now, idiots...

Big deal... all he needs to do is repeat the word "potato" and his lawyers will do all the work.

>On that day you were wearing a blue shirt, do you remember that?
>Yes, absolutely, it was a great blue shirt...
>LIE! It was cornflower! Go to jail now!

>doesn't bother to obfuscate a shareblue link
Sometimes I can't tell if satire. This is not one of those times.

>"Mr. Trump, have you ever done jewish tricks?"

Even r/politics thinks sharblue is a piece of shit and banned it

Seems like this is their one and only hailmary strategy in the first place. They have no evidence of anything whatsoever, no charges to lay on the president but they feel if they can get him in front of a panel under oath, then they'll simply bombard him with an otherworldly volume of nonsensical bullshit until the end of time, until he 'slips up' once so they can charge him with 'perjury'.

They're just wasting time. Shit or get off the pot, this is nothing other than sedition & treason, with clear implications to establish a coup against the president.

Nice fallacy. Why not try debunking the sources claim instead of attacking the source itself? Good job on schooling these rural retards, op.

ivanbots are still in full damage control

>rollingstone to salon to shareblue
What a dogshit career.

Piss off shill.

>WTF i love talking to police now!

He doesn't need to resort to perjury.
He could, however, be framed for perjury.

That's an interesting spin of his lawyer's concerns.

>wat is a perjury trap
>not realizing that it's incredibly to get someone who probably doesn't remember verbatim everything they said over a year ago to fuck up on some detail, which while under oath means perjury.

I can tell you get it.
Truth and good faith are still the most powerful force in the long run, wether in the court of public opinion, or the court of commonly accepted history (excepting (((interference))).)

Trump will blame is lawyers. Just like he blamed his lawyers as to why he can't release his tax returns.

>increasingly nervous man accuses everyone else of being nervous

it's like pottery

hes such a stunning and brave leader. Truly cares about his people. God bless this man. The savior of the west

>WTF your not supposed to link the article just a vague screenshot

Go to David's office right fucking now!!!!!!