AUS/POL/ ASX RECOVERY EDITION

G'day lads. Looks like the ASX is in recovery today, looks like our economy lives to die another day. Be sure to check out Sarah Hanson-Young's latest video attempting to ridicule him into submission, and be sure to show your support by ringing his office (02) 6277 3695.
>ASX rebounds with consumer stocks leading gains
archive.is/A7vRe#selection-1467.1-1474.1

>How to protect yourself from stock market crash
archive.is/plvFf#selection-241.0-244.0

>The ASX claws back some lost ground
archive.is/HntVo

>Reducing youth crime requires knowing which policies actually work, criminologist says
archive.is/Vxxc7#selection-253.0-256.0

>Barnaby Joyce: wife Natalie reveals devastation over split
archive.is/gUxSJ#selection-1717.0-2754.0

>More battery power on the way for South Australia following Elon Musk announcement
archive.is/i5xA5#selection-253.0-256.0

>Animal activists stop the boats with game-changing Brazilian court ruling
archive.is/HGcZK#selection-253.0-256.0

>Australian, US shares rebound strongly following day of turmoil
archive.is/uRxM4#selection-1415.0-1428.0

>Landmark inquiry finds Australia's banks are exploiting their most loyal customers
archive.is/FASYm#selection-1389.1-1396.1

>Bernardi likens Xenophon to 'Con the Fruiterer' as SA Best backs away from 'No Pokies' platform
archive.is/sMdLG#selection-253.0-256.0

>'Remorseless' teen who kicked a police officer in the face while on bail walks free from jail after less than a month behind bars - with no conviction
archive.is/fXyy0#selection-839.0-844.0

>Gun store robbery linked to Middle Eastern syndicate
archive.is/rJyKZ#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Why is it so hard for Jim Molan to apologise for sharing Britain First material?
archive.is/VF00K

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mudmhi_S5ko
archive.is/btPT1#selection-4907.1-4954.0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355827/Men-arrested-gun-theft-Middle-Eastern-syndicate.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/
youtu.be/8u-PnzIMfGw
youtu.be/67nVV_9G818
youtu.be/7g46lOBRCbU
archive.is/JRyfX
archive.is/gUxSJ#selection-1717.0-2754.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G'day cunts!

it's okay to be a nigger

Emu desu

That's a cute girl, mind if I jerk off to her?

There is nothing wrong with mastubating to traps as long as it's a feminine penis or you don't see the face.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mudmhi_S5ko

perhaps you can help us clarify, did joe cox died because of Britain First ?

how do we unite with the chinks to deal with the muslim problem?

you tell them that charred muslim is a high priced delicacy in rooland and then you leave flamethrowers around their houses

the japanese master race

i miss the asx threads from before /biz/ turned into a crypto shithole.

weed sector bounced back pretty hard today.
who here /dotbong/

Has anyone noticed how the gooks are always gawking at everything? They just stare at fucking random shit and wonder how it wasn't built like shit and if it's for sale.

>Also what's for dinner lads

Yeah. Tell that to the blmnigger who got shot by his own kind.

>gawking
can yuo imagine how hard it is to see through those little slits?

British women look like ass

THERE SHOULD BE 1.2 MILLION GOOKS TO BEGIN WITH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Prestigious all girls school welcomes first transgender student
archive.is/btPT1#selection-4907.1-4954.0

Shouldn’t*

What's for dinner lads?

Six young men ‘linked to Middle Eastern crime syndicate’ arrested over armed raid of Melbourne gun store - as police recover 37 handguns they feared would reach the black market.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355827/Men-arrested-gun-theft-Middle-Eastern-syndicate.html

The big issue with these stats is the "Australian" ancestry, whats going to stop a gook or poo from putting down "Australian"? It's worse than it looks

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

pls give straya-tan

>YOUR HOUSE IS FILTHY, GOY
>I could smell it from a mile away!

>straya-tan
I'm so white, when I wear shorts my co-workers tell me I look like a ghost and need to go outside more.

>meme flag
"no"

... no. the girl in op pic

Calm down, I was just writing my daily aus/pol/ blog post.

Good job user

hey bois, was the first qanda of the year any good? i missed it :(

Why do so many racist bogans in Australia have Asian wives and creepy hapa children?

cos asian chicks are cute as fuck and abos are ugly as fuck

>racist bogans
faggot detected

anyone live in lelbourne?
I don't fucking have 500$ a week for accommodation and everywhere is fucking sold out anyway, at this rate I'll be commuting five hours a fucking day

damn, it feels good to be a nigger

Because they're losers who'd betray their ideals for sex.

A traitor is worse than an enemy.

bit warm in Adelaide today

Cunts fucked in Adelaide mate.

Kill all abos

Fuckin' too right aye

have you guys seen this

>Michael Danby, a Jewish MP in the Australian Parliament, has “enthusiastically agreed” to the idea of bringing to Australia thousands of Africans who have illegally immigrated to Israel

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/

We see reports about apex ethnic gangs in Melbourne harrassing people in the streets. Police dont give a shit and it's just like britan. They would rather arrest someone because they said something mean to a Somali/Sudanese on twitter.
And will deny their existence using statiscs that don't even directly relate to these ethnic gangs.
Yet go to echochamber.com r/Australia and they defend these gangs calling them "misunderstood teens" after they spat on police and after seeing reports of home invasions and broad daylight bashing and robberies.
And after numbers are presented they just downvote you and call you racist. Pretty much ignoring the claims. This is why we're on the right side of history.

How can people be so delusional?

am i the only one who finds it ironic that the fat white girls on married at first sight married a sandnigger?

wheres an example of that? is it only exclusive to Victoria?

He's obviously gay so who cares

Does the media realise how ridiculous they sound when they call him the first aboriginal ice skater?

*First Abo to compete at the Winter Olympics

Which makes it even worse

youtu.be/8u-PnzIMfGw
Mostly Melbourne. Anywhere multiculturalism exists

i ment people getting arrested for calling niggers niggers on twitter.

The west island was a mistake

post australian pussy, no abbos please

I own thc but looking to buy more. Any recommendations?

>Abo
*abo

Whats this for? Whats "thc"

The hydroponics company.

for americans.
this is the equivalent of thousands of wild niggers running through times square in NY, hollywood boulevard, or the las vegas strip, and taking what they please while leaving a trail of blood and unconscious bodies in their wake.

these are the main tourist areas in melbourne.

can someone rule 34 this

youtu.be/67nVV_9G818
Police denyal
Fuck its hard To find the video.Ill post wheni find it

i thought aussies had ridiculously strict immigration laws and all your asylum seekers were on some alkatraz tier prison island

People are mostly faggots unfortunately.

these niggers came in in the early 2000s and late 90's. It was all dandy when they were children but now that the nigger has grown into head chimp its a fucking nightmare.

youtu.be/7g46lOBRCbU
Here

Only when the centre-right government is in power do we have immigration laws, when the left is in power it's practically an open border policy

380 a week with a private rental 30 minutes from the city by train or car in a mostly white suburb full of families and old folks. Look north east of the city.

>ridiculously strict immigration
God you get my dick hard. But no, we don't. We take on 230,000 immigrants per year.

I never feel bad for women who get attacked by blacks/muslims/coconuts/whatever. There is an overwhelming chance that these same women are virtue signalling whores who would do anything to allow more shit colored filth into white nations.

i couldnt find any news storys of people being actually arrested other than the upf guys. Doubt this would happen anywhere outside melbourne.

It him saying he's policing the matter that worries me. Whats stopping it from going full blown uk?

Yeah your probaly right, thankfully i only spew my hatespeach on the pisshole known as Pol.

If you If you walk around Sydney you would honestly think it wasn’t a white city.

Every morning on my train I headcount the carriage. Not once in three years have I had a majority white carriage. Our govt are seriously lying to us.

Both Sydney and Melbourne looked like non white cities when I was there last and that was 2012.

We should create some sorta ethnostate in queensland and then try to secede.

We don't have proper racial statistics do we?

This makes me very mad.

I don’t believe any of the shit they tell us. Living in Sydney you just have to use your eyes. My best guess, I reckon greater Sydney is 50-60% white.

Nothing new, what do expect from niggers?

According to a quick google search racial demographic isn’t used in Australia. It’s done by nationality.

>what do expect from niggers?
I'm more mad about that fact that he got less than 3 years in jail

blame the fucking faggot kike melbourne judges.

how beautiful that would be. Sadly, ZOG would never allow it, and they have the US millitary to back themselves up.

We Could just balkanize.

archive.is/JRyfX

This is the best knowledge we will ever get on how white Sydney is

Joh's dream finally realised.

not enough old soviet weapons lying around.
i still encourage the great australian exodus to america.
its so easy to get a 10 year visa, and then you can work on becoming a citizen.

How? How do you get a 10 year visA? Whats the name of the visa?

Plus Americas white population is not nearly as racist as Australias and Europes.

I like the idea of a mass exodus. Its amazing that even with the decades of jewry, SJW brainwashing, and general lefty insanity, America remains arguably the best anglo country. The constitution has prevented the anti-gun and hate-speech laws that have cucked the rest of us.

>How do you get a 10 year visA? Whats the name of the visa?
no idea i let my (((lawyer))) do it for me.
already spent a month driving around america looking at nice rural properties, the moment our currency gains some steam i am going to buy.

Because we went and killed a bunch of mudslimes in Iraq for the Jews, they set up a special category visa for Australians. I believe the limit is never reached in a year.

>tfw up 300% on initial investment

still hodling. this ""crash"" is literally nothing to me.

You guys are delusional if you think America is more racist than Australia.

I fucking love you god damn cunts

One of the best moments you can have with a fellow Australian is testing the waters for their racist attitudes, then once you realise they are woke, opening the floodgates.

>Barnaby Joyce: wife Natalie reveals devastation over split
>archive.is/gUxSJ#selection-1717.0-2754.0

why the fuck is this fucking shit news? "oh im sad my husband divorced me" yeah no fucking shit you dumb cunt wheres the FUCKING NEWS

exodus?
can i get a /quick rundown/ ?