imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 4
>Sy Gov:US claims on CW always coincide with efforts to to bring peace in Sy.US partners on the ground are terrorists who commit crimes to justify US interference
>SE Idlib:HTS start offensive on SAA positions
>Idlib:RUAF kill 85+ jihadists. SAA halts Idlib op to focus on NE Hama
>NE Hama:SAA liberates Umm Kharizatan,Samiriyah,Judaydah
>E Ghouta:HTS claim it repelled SAA attack on Irbin
>Afrin:TFSA captured Kharouz town, Kharouz mountain & Haj Bilal town. YPG claims it repelled TFSA attack in Blikah&Shakwarzi villages
>Downed Su-25 pilot died fighting militants, blew himself up with a grenade to avoid being captured
>Human Rights Watch:Turkish border guards shoot, fleeing Syrian asylum seekers. Turkey denied
>E Syria:IS-held Al-Bahra village enter 1 month of clashes with SDF. IS claims USAF killed 38 civis Saturday
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
>Erdogan: Turkish offensive in Afrin “nearly complete”
Yemen
>Houthi snipers kill 7 Saudi Army soldiers along the Yemeni-Saudi border
>Saudi AF conducts 12 airstrikes targeting Houthis convoys in N prov of Saada(Feb3), destroyed 25 Houthi positions in NW prov of Hajjah

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/erdogan-mocks-us-criticism-afrin-op-finish-operations-afghanistan/
twitter.com/RT_com/status/961129615795290112
youtube.com/watch?v=cUP3sUYq_zQ
on.rt.com/8yl9
twitter.com/RT_com/status/961135999618371584
archive.is/kOBBV
youtu.be/H2tdBfelao4
youtube.com/watch?v=kxLwGow0Tvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck does the amendment making it illegal for the military to force you house soldiers have to do with this?

FIRST FOR MY WAIFU

2..2nd amendment
>mfw cant even shitpost right

Erdogan mocks US criticism of Afrin op: “When did you finish your operations in Afghanistan?”almasdarnews.com/article/erdogan-mocks-us-criticism-afrin-op-finish-operations-afghanistan/

Denmark plans face veil ban with hefty fines for offenders
twitter.com/RT_com/status/961129615795290112
So Nords are not gentically cucks
what went wrong with Sweden

>tfw 20 sec....

>US BTFO by Papa Roach
youtube.com/watch?v=cUP3sUYq_zQ

Death to Sri Lanka!

Why dont you take the sultans advise and at least finish up afganistan before you invade us

>Rumours of Israeli airstrikes on the Iranian Base again
What rustled their jimmies this time?

More
URGENT: Syrian military responds to Israeli strike near Damascus – state media on.rt.com/8yl9
More
twitter.com/RT_com/status/961135999618371584

In any case, there was a short time when I had to live in Saint Louis that I scared off a dindu or two who were trying to break in or acting suspicious in general by racking my shotgun. Who on Earth would not want a gun when living in a city, especially a city in 56% land? The cities are where most of that 44% live.

stfu

archive.is/kOBBV
Always archive. I'm not Norgebot.

Did I really just spell out "Saint" instead of putting St.? I'm so fucking weird.

Al Masdar News fights the jew tho

la creatura de arabia...

Of course!

De Levant you stupid mutt
Arabia is the Arab peninsula

>tfw even if there will be nuclear war nobody will waste a nuke on your shithole
feels fucking bad man

can't blame me for tryin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nato staff are purged, rest are in their places. idk exact numbers. but actual staff that conduct operations here and there are all in their places.

sure i guess. i heard our small arms are actually pretty good.

from what i know, s300-400 have around 300km effective range, which covers pretty much all syria. so it doesnt really matter where you station them. the problem is about tracking. pretty much no computational power can track 50+ small missiles even if you detect them. thats why they launch decoys.

again, detection =/= tracking. you can detect hundreds of targets at the same time, but tracking them real time is a huge deal and no radar system is capable of that, at least now.

also tomahawks are small cruise missiles, they are not as costly as you think.

sry bby

plz accept apology gift

Don't think Moscow forgot about you

>Dat pic
Too rude.

>Arabia is the Arab peninsula
American Education good as always

N I C E
I
C
E

I Loved and saved it

Poland is not worth a nuke honestly.

Nice cringe name tag, faggot.

Don't worry. We'll send the death gods after him.

You have dozens of thousands of nukes, where else will they go

>Nice cringe name tag, faggot.
>a
>fucking
>leaf

calling anyone of 'f*ggot*

Nice joke

To America, of course

Knowing Russians, they'll just bury them in their own country and then forget to maintain the sites, thus irradiating their own homeland.

Will Turkey keep all areas of Syria it holds as """"security"""" zones? Russia may just give it to the Sultan to get on his good side

>arab
Fucking race traitor.

Denmark is the least cucked Nordic country probably due to their dislike of Swedes and Germans.

This. And to London maybe.

Mimi is a Respecful Lady and should be Respected :DDDDDDDD

Brazil becomes a nuclear power when?

what has mimi done

What do you think of this video /sg/?
youtu.be/H2tdBfelao4

The good guys winning, as always.

>he likes democracy

Sad!

100% thot

I think it would be good scenario for minimizing casualties of WW3: if shit will hit the fan, just give nonnuclear NATO-members ultimatum to clearly state their neutrality in this conflict, and if they still join US, just nuke their capitals to pieces, at the same time at all costs avoiding unconventional weapons against NATO nuclear powers. Knowing Poland, in this case you'll get your nuke.

> @smmsyria
> Sources say #Turkey is going to take over Taftanaz Airbase and use it as a operations room observation points recently established by its forces across #Idlib province

Dunno but even according to the "idlib partition" shitmap shared about six months ago in turkish media, everything east of M5 should be "Russian". What exactly "Russian" means, I don't know, but at least it's not Turkish.

u talking shit mate
i cave yo fucken head in
i swear it on me mum

Thanks to gods, animehaters should burn in animehell.

good morning, i hate israel

>Brazil becomes a nuclear power when?

Just our leaders want

The Amazon has absurdly rich reserves in Uranium and we already have the necessary Nuclear Plants.

The military attempted to do some Nukes in 1964, but when the Military Regime fell, the Presidents (All Globalists) who entered afterwards ended all bomb-making projects.

Today all we have are temobaric bombs.

>100% thot

But I love her D:

>>Sy Gov:US claims on CW always coincide with efforts to to bring peace in Sy.US partners on the ground are terrorists who commit crimes to justify US interference

>Made in Germany on the chemical missile - Douma, Syria
Good to know krauts never abandoned their quality chemical products manufacturing.

TAKBIR!!!!

They just hate purity. It's why they loathe anime.

GAS GAS GAS

Do they pretend or really do not know that the Rebels use chlorine gas?

morning

morning Boludo

First fix your electricity problem then we can talk

southern cone power jajaja

It's true. These sinners just forgot how looks true beauty in their rude 3d world, so only holy fire could atone for their sins.

>First fix your electricity problem then we can talk

The Government at the time used it in every possible way, including the secret service.

This was the work of a group of Hackers

In a way, the south is isolated from the country.

I understand why they want to separate from Brazil.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxLwGow0Tvw

czekd

what if Luc-

Stop being virgins.

That's a lot of flags

> @smmsyria
> #Iraqi MP calls for immediate withdrawal of #US forces in Iraq. Asks PM to explain why US forces are still present.

chlorine gas is the most retarded of all the gases one could attack with. It is very lethal, but dispersing it is extremely difficult, heat sources, like the heat from a missile, render it much less lethal

the fuck kind of abomination is that?

I wish I stayed pure til' marriage.

Do commie kurd dogs really think they stand a chance against the almighty TÜRK KARA BOĞA?

>mfw

What can the US realistically do?
Is there going be be a false flag?
Stay against their wishes?
Declare war on the PMU?

>t*rk
>KARA BOĞA
shiiiiiiiiig

Shitskin monkeys shall suck white cock. LMAO iraq is such a shithole they ll probabaly collapse in a month after USA leaves.

Impossiburu. 2d girls are ideal, no one real grill can compare to them. They will never betray, t. baka.

>plotting intensifies

Fug, that doesn't sound good

>special sources

hai

hai

how the fuck do you know thats me ? im not the only jordanian poster here, also nothing wrong with that.

Why? It is pretty good news if true imo

>how the fuck do you know thats me ? im not the only jordanian poster here
hi jordan im FBI
nah i just like to screencap good stuff
>also nothing wrong with that.
never said that

gib idlib

Gib every inch!

This
The border region I can live with but Idlib is a step too far

cringe

Why don't you support Israel, /sg/? Are all of you just shitskin monkeys?

>Why don't you support Israel, /sg/? Are all of you just shitskin monkeys?

I support Israel

Mashallah

>American
Expected no less from best country in the world.
We, and by "we" i imply all the civilised countries, shall side with Israel in their struggle against shitskin arab savages.

>Why don't you support Israel, /sg/? Are all of you just shitskin monkeys?

>Are all of you just shitskin monkeys?
Can you prove it