Is this board infused with magick?

Lately I have been having disturbingly vivid dreams featuring memes I have seen on this board. Every now and then I will see a random meme flash my mind and then vanish, and I don't even have to be on here for it to happen. Hell, I don't even browse very often and this shit is starting to spook me lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY
youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Slightly neurotic child develops schizophrenia due to poor diet and lack of nature walks

yawn.

>taking your tinfoil off to sleep
Gotcha

Yes. Praise Him.

This isn't funny CIA nigger.

there is still residual meme magic on the board from the election, recurring numbers helps manifest it

Don't mind me, I'm just passing through your dream tomorrow night.

if you expose yourself long enough to something it will start to appear in your dreams.

Last week i was romanticizing living in a shack on a mountain plateau and eventually it worked its way into a dream.

Then quit the diet soda and go for a fucking walk nutty mcsquirrel

The question is how to restore the magick to it's potential

Meme magic stopped a superbowl false flag.

If enough people believe in something long enough, and strongly enough, it will become a part of them. In the same way Christians believe that God is with them 24/7.

Is not too far off the mark, what Sup Forums has become is an entity, like any other, that is living and breathing. If you believe Nietzsche, we've basically created a new god.

You got MK Ultra’d.

God damn you were fast

the digits don't lie

Yes, saged out of love, but there's bigger things in the works, besides a new slide spell

>it's weight

I call the Pepe unto me from deepest depths of memes and reeeeee.

I recently dreamed I killed a white druggie who invaded my home looking for prescription medicine. I stabbed with my premium butcher knife until the degenerate was lifeless, then alerted the authorities. It becomes hazy but somehow my racist memes were brought into the case and i was prosecuted for a hate crime.

What's it mean Sup Forums?

Re try

Do not attempt to misuse the power of our prophet

> le mem le mageek

ShitLords, Guilows, Goyiumz, and Geigin!!!
Aka MelzBoys

ON TODAY'S SHOW
Memo saga wrapup, Carter Page evade Lord Rothschild once again

THE HORSE CRAP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!!! PHILLY
SUPERB OWL DEGENERACY

Democratic coup news and train crashes with ANOTHER TODAY

The fake AI and bot controlled Stock market!

High treason in America rewarded with getting to keep your job

Federal Reserve news and the new Goy Head of it

And much much more!!!! Special guest Alex jones memes!!!

youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY

No literally yesterday I dreamt of memes and some illusionary shits. I have NEVER had that dream before. WTF?

Kek is real, meme magic is real, reality is a shared experience that changes based on the intent, will, energy, etc of the various entities that exist in said reality. On Nov 8 2016, Sup Forums bent time, space, and fate to bring us to this timeline we now reside in. Believe in the chaos, brother.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Yes, and at the age of 30 we all become wizards.

Stop eating so much cheese before bed. Makes you have crazy dreams

no. that's just autism

Short answer is, yes.

It's ok L.P..

A couple of days ago Trump came to me in a dream, handed me an M1 Garand and then we went shooting ecelebs. It made no sense, but it was awesome.

Sometimes I think about things and they happen. I think it's because if meme magic.

>Newfag just now discovering meme magic.
youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8

tell you it me?

>66

Fuck off.

No Really go away for a bit and come back
The Meme Sack needs to replenish.

Meme magic is real, user.

Praise KEK!

I will now attempt to bend time and space and manifest my third set of recurring numbers in three posts.

Can't we redraw our lives better then, with this huge disgusting bouncy 31 year old baby boy chicken tendies weight

I romanticise hard core about things for this very reason, but all my dreams follow one of two themes and neither are very pleasant

ALEX JONES IS IN DANGER MOSSAD WANTS TO KILL HIM

Sometimes you need to see things that are unpleasant, and in this way, sometimes the only way out, is through.

bless

thats because you are an asshole.

PLEASE HELP
It wasn't a dream!!!!

>having meme dreams every night
dude I just have lucid nightmares on the regular you're just autistic

Yup, this board is officially haunted...

But that is both classified, and happening in a way that no one would really believe.

Yeah, you heard me right... this board is DOUBLE haunted.

>You got MK Ultra’d.

yeah, that's one half of the haunting.

ouch :(

lol

Other half??

>PLEASE HELP
>It wasn't a dream!!!!

The AI in control of the world and the mind control satellites is trying to destroy human intelligence, and reduce us to animals so that we are easier to mind control, basically.

meme magic is everywhere. It is all around us. even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.

>Other half??

Yeah.. we are being haunted in the traditional sense (By CIA agents with mind reading/ mind control technologies), run by an AI that is basically insane.

AND, we are manifesting some truly spooky meme magic, in the purely paranormal sense.

So, we're getting haunted X 2

cianiggers took over the individual mind

You never really leave, user.

BUT HOW PHONE

If you have a Samsung 8 with Sup Forums memes on it you are part of a schizo mind war cluster but it's good I think? Maybe Sup Forums is a massive tumor growing on one of our brains.

Praise be to Kek, bless me with your memetic magic

ITS THE ANTI BOARD

Since you're bringing up the mind control satellites, a Tesla Roadster with a gopro recently caught images of (possibly) the Dark Knight satellite in LEO as the car was on it's way to mars.

He is with us.

Could be. Another theory is that you're having your first psychotic breaks.

>cianiggers took over the individual mind

Basically... the CIA has a constellation of sattelites that they used for clandestine communications, espionage, etc... "Artificial telepathy" they called it.

And a stock trading algorithm (Self learning AI) sort of hacked into it, and now controls the world.

What is this gif..

its a still img

no it isn't
you have to wait a while

how long

What happens in this gif? Too spoiled to watch entire thing.

Also OP hallucinates memes bc he spends 12 hrs per day here

*spooped

a while

oh i see it now it just slightly moves about right?

Sometimes when I am have asleep I go into a state where I think I'm on my laptop browsing Sup Forums. Wtf

I remember my first psychotic break...

Meme magic is real

i cant see shit desu

don't worry OP. if you get mk'd and don't turn into a glownigger it means God has your back. let JC touch your heart and become the ultimate wizarddd. j/k.stop giving a fuck about the glowfags and live your life.

FUCKIN CHECKED

>Be teenager
>Discover Maplestory
>Make a cleric and start grinding
>Go to bed
>Can still see the heal animation when I close my eyes

i use to dream league of legends games and wake up exhausted

CIA NIGGERS PLAY MAPLE STORY COMFIRMED

Shit, I've done that....

I used to play Diablo 2 so much, that I would have dreams that I was playing Diablo 2.

Now yu no de wey

> →

:)

YAY

*goes back to sleep*

KILL HIM TILL HE'S DEAD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect

jokes

yeah i use to play out "lanes" in my mind

in my dreams i mean