Nigger Hate Thread

As a black guy on Sup Forums, I just wanna say I get it. The black community is full of harmful and ignorant behavior. And I'm sure quite a few of the young men here have been on the recieving end of some shit they didn't deserve.

I've seen little white kids get picked on for just trying to fit in. Called every horrible name in the book. I am ashamed to admit I've done it myself.

And when this happens do they get any help? No. In fact they get told they deserve this level of treatment.

It's not right Sup Forums, no matter how many times we say otherwise. So I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I accept you Sup Forums, even if you are imperfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KbeoOyf8vw
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXbXOc3Xu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HA! GAY!

I accept you black mang

I don't hate black people

Just niggers.

sorry is not enough. promise you'll stop raping and stealing.

Niggers can't write.
Nice b8

Post your BBC

You niggers will die. Words cannot express the contempt i have for your ilk, and the white cunts, male and female that side with you. All debts get repaid.

Hey black user.

Why do black people in America tend to deflect problems rather then own up to it and try to fix the problem? Just curious if you had an explanation for it.

E.g
"Man these black people have serious gun problem"
"So what least we aren't incest redneck etc"

I've seen this heaps online, is there a reason for it?

Ty in advanced based black user.

life sentence?

youtube.com/watch?v=-KbeoOyf8vw

i would say this
but this is more likely

>Why do black people in America tend to deflect problems rather then own up to it and try to fix the problem? Just curious if you had an explanation for it.

It is learned helplessness. Even europe and Australia are teaching the nigs, gooks and sand nigs to be "helpless". They need the government to get anything done, the government needs our tax money to keep the nigs afloat, amd of course take more than they spend despite their bullshit debt lies.

FPBP

Growing up in poverty fucks up your critical thinking, never mind a victim culture that wants to "help" and only feeds into wrongful thoughts and actions.

Ironically, the black community has a strong undercurrent of racism in it, and it's holding them back.

Not saying fucked up things don't happen, but if you can't self reflect you will never succeed.

I think he got 20 some odd years. He should have been hung from the court house.

I fucking hate this video, but im going to save so i can send it to my sister in-law.

Part of this is also the difference between short-term aid and long-term aid.

You will always see a black man in the welfare office when renewal is due. But they will drag their feet and give excuses about going to a job fair.

Learned helplessness is honestly a very good way to put it.

Fucking agreed.

Anyone else not really have any problem with asians, mexicans, etc. but they fucking hate niggers?

>It is learned helplessness.
shieeett. Are you fucking retarded. That nigger shit is innate. You are born with that in your nature.

They do the exact same shit in Africa.
>"why didnt you pick up, where the Belgium left off when they left?"
"Because we weren't ready as a nation
>"Its been 60 years and nothing has changed"
*cricket chirps

>"why did you kill and kick out all of the white farmers when none of you knew how to farm?"
"we were taking back our land"
>"so you kill the only producers of food"
"the white man is evil"

even now you cant even accept your nature, you have to play it off as "learned". The only Africans have learned is how to hold open their hands and say "gimme". If they dont receive then they chimp out and take. your a bunch of fucking animals, i would soon rather turn my back on a wolf than a negroid.

Ive dealt with you niggers my entire life and im sick of your excuses. There is never enough for you, all you do is take and ask for more. We built whole countries for you and it turned to ash in your hands.

Thank you, based Lao

that was a pretty good movie.

>racism is the problem
>poverty is the problem
powerful stuff user, except it's bullshit. everyone is "racist" (has a racial preference for people that look like themselves). also, poverty is poorly correlated with things like violent crime rates. race is one of the strongest predictors. so the two things you listed as problems in the black community aren't unique to the black community, therefore those cannot be the reason that they lag behind others.

For ever decent black I've met, I've met 100 niggers. The decent ones are too few unfortunately

>mexicans
Mexicans are trash, they never clean up their messes, they have no respect for public areas and they have no respect for our country. Though generally if you treat a mexican decently they will do the same for you. My old Mexican neighbor used to help me work on my car, they atleast respect and understand what hard work is and the importance of trusting your neighbors.

The only decent ones are the ones that act white.

Not saying those things didn't happen, but do they negate the fact that every day more blacks pull away from the failed culture of ignorance, and attempting to better their lives?

>sooner turn my back on a wolf than a negroid

Sounds like that's rooted in personal experience. Care to talk about that, user?

i hate all of them

which makes you wonder, why not avoid all the racial tension stuff and just have more white people?

And people wonder why I answer the door with a 7.62 rifle.

Holy shit I am full of rage watching both of these.

You mean don't take every joke to the race riot end, correct?

All this black vs white shit is a Jew trick to get us fighting among ourselves - I say we put that shit to the side and get our priorities straight (we can have a race war later)

I meant that poverty and a failed culture influence racist ideas within the black community.

Obviously anyone who puts all their problems on others will never overcome themselves.

Niggers always gang up in fights. Why is this?

Give back the stolen computer you fucking abo.

>but do they negate the fact
yes, yes they do. for every nigger that gets "woke" 100 are born into this world as worthless parasites. no successful black communities exist anywhere in the world right now and no successful black nations have ever existed. you have no explanation for that. so as it stands, there is no reason to accept niggers into our countries until it is proven that they will be a net positive. the burden of proof lies on the leftists promoting diversity to prove that it is beneficial, not on the right wing to prove that it is not beneficial.

niggers have low cognitive function. you ever see chimps get spooked by a snake or attack another pack of monkeys? very similar. one does something and the rest join in. not a whole lot of thought involved.

and yet niggers seem to be the only ones incapable of doing anything for themselves all throughout history.

>attempting to better their lives?
I have not seen a single case of this, ever nigger ive seen at college is literally doing it for the money the get for going to college.

>Sounds like that's rooted in personal experience.
A wolf doesnt lie, a wolf will growl and show its intentions a negroid will not.

I've grown up in the south my entire life. Ive dealt with them everyday of my life.

>Brother was beaten for wanting to play with black kids
>I was beaten for wanting to play with black kids
>My dad and his brother had to fight most of their childhoods because schools were desegregated and they were the only white kids in a all black school
>One beat my mom and robbed her the parking lot.
>Me and my brother were at the mall when there was a gang execution.
>Grandma was groped by nigger on the bus and she got kicked off because she put a gun under his chin and threatened his life.
>Aunt was robbed by a nigger

Hi Schlomo, toiling away for those shekels I see

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXbXOc3Xu8

if you haven't heard this, it's glorious

Thank you based lao

Prove that you are a filthy, ugly, stinky, dumb nigger, please.

>never seen a nigger try to improve their life

>grew up in the south for your entire life

Kinda seems like any black person who wanted a better life for themselves would leave a part of the country so hollowed out by poverty and shitty infrastructure that gangs are willing to execute people in malls.

No wonder your views on people are so unforgiving, you live somewhere civility and laws are almost complety unenforced.

sorry but niggers gotta hang

>le based black man

>hurr durr the south is the 1700's
>implying the niggers don't make the south worse
niggers are too lazy to move.

maybe missing one or two...

dindus, amirite?

I don't blindly hate, Oh boy do I fucking hate. But I refuse to do it blindly. I suggest you do the same.

>you live somewhere civility and laws are almost complety unenforced.
I hope this is a joke. You do realize nigs gonna nog regardless of laws right?

>would leave a part of the country so hollowed out by poverty.
Dude i live in one of the nicer parts of my state. Generally everyone does pretty good and there are quit a few wealthy individuals who live and are from here. Its about applying yourself.

The poorest and highest crime areas in my county are the areas populated by blacks. We have poor white areas but no where near the crime.

Maybe all the ones who were going to make something of themselves moved to Detroit or Chicago and look at where they are now.

LMAO the eternal spic nigger war.

It's good that they are picked on. Nothing creates more of us faster. On the flip side, I can truly say the biggest mistake we ever did make was not picking our own tobacco.

Thank you, based Lao

Why are they giving him a handjob?

yes.

If you want a big laugh here is fun fact.
>Africans Tribal leaders would incapacitate their enemies in battle then jerk them off before they died and drink their cum to gain their power.
this was going on into the 20th century.

I don't have a problem with any other race but niggers. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer to live in a white community because they're the best overall and homogeneity is the way to go but the other races do have some good qualities. Latinos generally value family and aren't afraid to work hard. They'll return respect individually even if they don't assimilate well here a lot of times. I don't hate them. I just want us all to have our own countries where we can keep our own cultures. The idea of every country ending up lile Brazil should horrid everyone.

>laws can't stop niggers
What about the infrastructure that upholds the law? Are your police lacking in some motivation or resource?
>a bunch of vague statements about "relative" prosperity compared to the rest of the state
>there's even some wealthy people
Not making me confident about you not living in a shithole. Seems almost like a admission.
>but the nigger slums have more crime than the white slums
What was that first post about niggers deflecting their problems constantly?

All blacks, except IQ level 110 and up, should be spayed or neutered at birth. Smart ones are the only blacks that should breed.

Every time I think I've seen the funniest thing I can about Africa I learn something new.

>What about the infrastructure that upholds the law? Are your police lacking in some motivation or resource?
we have very well funded police force. Its not like police are going to have a finger on the pulse of crime, they arent going to know where every nigger is going to have a fight or every house they are going to robbed. This isnt "minority" report, though at times the name works.

>im not convinced
okay, like i give a shit. I forgot to mention the execution did not take place in my town but in ghetto part the capital city. It was at the "black" mall. We were there because the only other mall was two hours away. Now they have built a new mall for white people.

>deflecting
im not deflecting, im simply pointing out that niggers that are poor commit more crime than whites that are poor.

>Smart ones are the only blacks that should breed.
i couldnt give a shit, let the dumb ones be dumb in africa. Send them back. Not to mention all of the smart ones are half breeds.

You have to understand, for us white people, it's almost embedded in our genes after hundreds of years of duel culture to be respectable and stand out. We all felt it at some point, our ankle lock tight, our toes anchor us right on the spot and our perception goes 10x. We keep quiet and watch and help pick up whoever loses.

But nigger is literal animals so they get all excited snap and chimp out. It even goes to the point where often their turn on each other after that. Plain animals.

I appreciate it, but we can't live together and we all know it. You and other respectful and respectable blacks could be the leaders of your own ethnostate in africa if you really wanted to. You could literally do what all whites here want to do and lead your people down a glorious new path of destiny you yourself forged. Would you rather that or continue living amongst people that aren't your own pretending to get along?

God dam bump

>night out in town, stop at store to get ciggs. leave gf outside
>come out and find here surrounded by 4 niggs "gibs dat ass"
>tell them to fuck off, don't be intimidating women, she was alone
>lead nogg says "yo got a problem, me and you"
>nothanks.jpg
>"me and you brah, me and you" follows and shoves me
>Ok, I turn around and swing, all 4 promptly jump on me and dance on my head like howling monkeys
our niggers are direct 1st gen from africa, but at least they don't have guns

This