ALEX JONES IS IN DANGER!

I've noticed threads today with programming hinting at Alex Jones dying and Alex Jones also put out a weird video today where he was being shut down behind the scenes and that the people were willing to kill. I THINK ISRAEL IS TRYING TO KILL ALEX!

youtube.com/watch?v=8UyQvhqtpZ0

Here's the predictive programming threads I was talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=otOBfaVqNoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I noticed this too.

Why would Israel kill one of their best shills?

I'm legitimately worried for Alex the video really gives you an idea of the stress he's under.

Feeding redpills to shills, and mockingbirds, bump

BECAUSE BANNON IS TALKING TO MUELLER AND THEYRE AFRAID OF WHAT ALEX KNOWS ABOUT BANNON

Maybe it has something to do with WeinerGate

Weinergate is a psyop by George Webb and Jason Goodman AND THEY ARE MOSSAD

This is a fucking shill

Steve Bannon doesn't have that type of power is only distracting from the Deep State

Bannon personally meets with Netanyahu.

Q predicted this

idk how he copes honestly

fucking kill yourselves shills.

No it isn't you fucking Liar

It was literally a Sup Forums investigation into Weiner's Directory leak and the history of the threads can easily be viewed in the post.

Now it's obvious you're a shill

I DONT GIVE A FUCK. MOSSAD IS TRYING TO KILL ALEX JONES.

Jones is pro-Israel. He is controlled.

So does Trump. Netanyahu does not not represent the Ashkenazi Jewish syndicated in the White house. Blaming SteveBannon is diverting attention from the Directory Leak which has info of half of the elites in the Western World. You are a shill.

THEY ARE THREATENING HIM AND YOU ARE A JIDF SHILL

MOSSAD MURDER ALERT!!!!
MOSSAD MURDER ALERT!!!!

Stop trying to derail the fucking thread. Mossad/Black Cube/Israel is threatening and probably preparing to kill Alex Jones.

MOSSAD MURDER ALERT!

ANOTHER PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING THREAD POPPED UP!

You're the one who averted attention from the WeinerGate thread due to the fact that you're a shill

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159548058#p159548090

Israel and Mossad are trying to shut up Alex Jones because of his reach and what he knows. If you're not trying to discuss that you can leave.

kys

Fuck off mossad piece of shit.

bump

It wouldn’t surprise me. I’m worried about the well-being of several people in our media and our government. People like Tucker are being called Russian agents for... exposing collusion with Russian agents. Democrats seem to have no regard for basic civil liberties. It’s “okay” to spy on people, or worse yet, they label the ones being spied on as traitors and monsters. I watched CNN and these puppets constantly refer to “Russian bots” on the Internet, and they’re talking about ME. Fuck no I’m not going to use my real name, and I wouldn’t have eleventy-dozen accounts if I wasn’t being constantly banned for merely posting pro-Trump messages, anti-communism messages, etc. There has been a desperation to completely shut down anything that is not communist rhetoric, and these memos coming out has some very bad people in panic mode. All of my Twitter accounts received practically instant shadow bans for tweeting about the memos. I’ve never known for it to be this bad. I honestly don’t know what to expect next. The desperation is off the charts.

Fuck off, /ptg/

kys JIDF

I usually watch him each day actually, almost at least. And I don't see anything wrong with him. He's maybe a bit hyped, because he has been waiting for this finally to start happening, as have we all.

He gets a bit excited then lol.

fpbp youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
fuck this fat fake turd

I FUCKING LOVE ALEX JONES AND IF ANY KIKE WANTS HIM HE WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH AN ARMY OF US

ON TODAY'S SHOW
Memo saga wrapup, Carter Page evade Lord Rothschild once again

THE HORSE CRAP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!!! PHILLY
SUPERB OWL DEGENERACY

Democratic coup news and train crashes with ANOTHER TODAY

The fake AI and bot controlled Stock market!

High treason in America rewarded with getting to keep your job

Federal Reserve news and the new Goy Head of it

And much much more!!!! Special guest Alex jones memes!!!

youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY

Don't for get the other two infowars shills too. So back to plebbit please.
This

Sage

It all makes sense now. Infowars is behind /ptg/

Fuck off Israeli shill. You guys are losing every day haven't you had enough?

bump

whos shilling who kike
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI

Alex Jones may not be able to openly talk about the zionists BECAUSE MOSSAD THREATENS HIM. CONNECT THE DOTS MORON.

you type like a kike

What does that even mean fuckface? THIS IS URGENT! ISRAEL WANTS TO KILL ALEX JONES!

This is the same guy posting every night in ALL CAPS CALLING EVERYONE A JEW SHILL!!!!

Fuck this guy. Sage thread

You're the phoneposting shill. Not me.

bump

Seriously what the fuck was that?
Do the shills seriously think they are being sly and cunning?

i don't know but I don't like the way I'm feelign about things. I think they would legitimatey try to assassinate him and play it off asa drug overdose or some bullshit. They literally could even hack his car and remotely crash it.

Alex "let's all pray for Israel live on air" Jones? He will be gassed with the kikes he loves so much.

You realize that he broke off with Steve Bannon who is an israeli agent and is trying his best to expose them as much as possible without being killed right? he cant openly speak about israel without his family being threatened like he says IN THE VIDEO I FUCKING LINKED.

You literally are an idiot. Alex Jones is a nobody making money selling water filters and whatever scam for all the hysterical retards who watch his show. He deliberately tries to come off a little crazy like his recent video to put off normies because his market demographic are schizo retards. If he was an actual threat he would have been shut down 20 years ago.

I still remember 1999 he was on speaker phone yelling Y2K big was going to crash the economy and Russians were going to launch an amphibious assault to take over the USA. Back then right wing retards weren't worried about Islam, they were still worried about Russians. In 10-20 years time he will have moved on from current threats and will be talking about the Germans or Chinese. It's a scam for retards

Lmao Jesus Christ you are stupid

I don't give a fuck. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ALEX YOU MEME FLAG ISRAELI FUCK, EVERYONE WILL KNOW MOSSAD DID IT.

youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
> shut down 20 years ago.
he just took the deal

Nothing is going to happen to him. He's making this up because he knows just how to stir you morons up. Every few yesrs he does this. You're either very young or mentally ill.

If anything happens to him Israel is behind it.

And if nothing happens you are a moron.

Deal

kys faggot

Can't believe you retards still fall for the lamest tricks. Alex Jones of all people. Hope you bought your water filter you dumbass rofl

Can't believe Sup Forums keeps exposing the Jew plots.

REMINDER: THE ONLY PEOPLE TO BE CHARGED WITH ACTUAL CRIMES ALL WORKED FOR TRUMP

Not for long.

He would be become the most powerful martyr since Christ. But the pain would be much more fresh. Even many people who make fun of Jones often like him. Maybe it's part of his plan.

>Maybe it's part of his plan.
can you kill yourself. I'm so sick of you fucking kikes.

I think his wife was an israeli agent or something, or maybe got coerced after marriage. It makes sense that Jews would fund him then pull the leash on him when he gets too close to something. That public divorce with the media smearing and slandering him the whole time was fucking brutal. Or I suspect they can threaten his family or something.

If you watch the video I put in OP from 1:30 onwards he says exactly that or something along those lines. Very spoopy.

I don't get it. I'm supposed to assume you're not a glow in the dark shill why?

Because you're saying his death is part of his fucking plan. I'm trying to raise awareness so that if anything happens everyone knows Israel was behind it. Make sense kike? So sick of you fucking faggots. You're all pathetic losers.

Why would you not want a water filter? there is so much shit in the water, never mind the fluoride memes. It's really over looked imo. Or what if there's suddenly a leak in the pipe...

Give us the fucking excuse to rage you kikes.

Ya i've seen him say something like that in another clip, forget which one.

Well, it's more than just anons listening. I'm actually doing us a disfavor in tipping them off on Jones' legendary status even among his detractors. Possibly only Trump himself would be a bigger mistake. But either way, we win, only faster and harder if they take Jones out and vindicate him. Lionize him even more. I would hate to be Trump's enemies right now.

No you moron. We don't want a civil war. You're literally a kike shill if you want a civil war.

STOP TRYING TO RATIONIALIZE A MURDER YOU SICK JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT.

Have you seen ANYTHING on this board? People are largely still asleep on the important things. Murdering our brothers and sisters calls for justice.

No you moron. You are literally Mossad. I hope Trump vaporizes more Jews in submarines you filthy piece of shit.

Why is he using a purple background?

If you only knew how bad it really is.

No. Bill wants to fake his death again. He"ll leave to a remote place and have more cosmetic surgeries.

No he doesn't. STOP BEING SO FUCKING STUPID MOSSAD. YOU CANT SPIN THIS NARRATIVE.

You fucking kike, if we can stop a superbowl false flag you don't think that we can tell everyone Israel killed Alex Jones? Filthy, arrogan, hubris filled kike. You're disgusting.

Have a bump

Lol.
You idiots don't know his history? He
Is Bill Hicks. And Jonathan Kokesh is Jonathan Brandis.

cucks, everyone.

ONLY ISRAEL WANTS A CIVIL WAR BECAUSE IT WOULD STOP TRUMP FROM DRAINING THE SWAMP.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE. FILTHY ISRAELI SCUM.

lmao
>implying the Mossad in charge of Chicongo is gonna get in trouble
lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=otOBfaVqNoc

A blind man could see it. Look at him, then look at "Jones".

The swamp isn't being drained, you retard. The only thing happening here is your criminal government is running out the clock while it covers it's own pathetic ass. fucking retard.

YOU ARE PROVING TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD THAT YOURE A MOSSAD FAGGOT.

WHY ARE JEWS SO SCARED RIGHT NOW?

Are you ready for the IG Report? Are you? Netanyahu will die this year loser.

Bill Hicks was based but when he became Alex Jones he became controlled opposition.

does not look like him or sound like him. pictures of alex from the mid nineties look way different than hicks. I don't buy it.

He had vocal cord surgery and he totally looks like Hicks, plus they have they had the same leg broken (because they are the same man).

sounds absurd and there's no evidence really

You are blind. And there is a lot of proof they are the same man.

I'm on my cell phone, in my bed, so I'm not gonna try finding proof for you.

I remain unconvinced.

Rumour is that AJ has cancer. Poor guy ain't taking it too well as you can see

RUMOR HAS IT YOURE A MOSSAD SHILL DOING DAMAGE CONTROL BECAUSE YOUR PLAN JUST GOT EXPOSED

I used to like "aj", until I finally saw him for the controlled opposition he is. Your heroes are made for you. It's a hard pill to swallow, but there are even more harder pills out there, trust me.

I bet you believe NASA also.

You're Mossad. Fuck off you pathetic Jew. You have no balls.

Both Texans but different.