Section 44 of the Australian Constitution

A woman cried, guys.
Quick. Let's change the constitution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c29Deph0Ao
archive.fo/xBvlv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more links?

Can you tell us what the fuck is going on please?

Great post!

Can I get a quick rundown and/or a basic gestalt

Basically there's a rule that states no member of Parliament can have dual citizenship.

Chick has been told to resign because she didn't renounce dual citizenship, or had some citizenship problem. She was told quite firmly, and quite a few of our pollies have fallen because of this.

She's instead choosing a sob story.

She needs to go

it's Australian politics, so basically what is happening is a bunch of DUAL PASSPORT HOLDERS are trying to out-manipulate eachother and run off to their old country with our tax money.

You need to provide links OP. We appreciate your enthusiasm however.

No, burn the constitution, quick.

Dumb bitch fucked herself

here
youtube.com/watch?v=0c29Deph0Ao

Story is here
archive.fo/xBvlv

Based Aussies. We need this rule here in the states. Too many kikes in positions of power have dual citizenship.

>dual passports
>as an MP
Fucking hell we have some of those here and lefties seem to think it's not a big deal. The Geertening can't come soon enough.

>muh evil dual citizenship
fug off mates. lots of people faithfully serve their country, including in the military, and have dual citizenship. I have three citizenships simply because I was eligible through birth.

Citizens having it is one thing but it's a conflict of interest if you're in government

Its one of the few things we did right. These traitors tried to avoid enforcing it.

Will she finally resign? Or you aussies will change the constitution for this bitch?

what a slimy fuckin rat

Why would we change a law that is easy to get around by denouncing your other countries citizenship before running for office?

there are many people in DoD and military positions (even with TS/SCI clearance) that are dual citizens. Hell, in civilian contractor firms, there are people who aren't US citizens at all with TS access. You could have that in gov as well

Can we get a Video of this?
I can't find anything on this.

Fuck nigger read the thread

Won't happen

But, you see, neither has she already resigned nor she have been already removed from the office. Why was she even elected as a MP in the first place?

what a slimy fuckin rat

EMOTIONAL WOMEN COMPLAINING
EVERY RULE
EVERY POSITION
EVERY BROADCAST
EVERY PRODUCT
EMOTIONAL WOMEN COMPLAINING

Why was she even elected as a MP in the first place? You don’t do background check?

Yeah but your government is the most corrupt place on earth dude.
The fact your constitution allows dual citizenship is one of the reasons why.

That's the rule mate, it's been like that for a long time. It's just now being enforced.

Like I said, the law was ignored by mostly labour and greens and it wasn't enforced.

>Letting women in government

It's like letting children run a bank. I can't wait until clown world comes to an end.

Yeah you are not really important enough for anyone to give a single iota of a shit about what is happening in your cuntry. So be a lad and provide supporting information next time you dickless unimportant dungdie faglord.

I guess, she will remain a MP.

Australia is the most corrupt nation on the face of the earth.

the only people calling this fact a lie, are people who think police taking money from you is corruption.

Those crocodile tears

She wont

No, she can run again after denouncing citizenship but she cant keep her current job.

We've been run by (((them))) for at least a century.

basically a bunch of Aussie polititcians (the real shit cunt ones) keep gettig busted for having dual citizenship whislt holding major positions.

This cunt got done and is having a cry.
The amout of fuckwits ben caught is like double digits now, cunts are just fucking retarded.

Kek NZ BTFO'd the aussie parliament for bants.

She can't there will be a bi election in her seat regardless of the amount of whining she does.

I suggest hanging her

traitorous bitch

Exactly, you'd think they'd read the constitution before running for office.
Surprise its mostly Greens and Labour traitors.

doesnt matter anyway when the kikes just get citizenship back after leaving office

Will the ((Labor Party))) bring this case to the supreme courst?

I call it the White Cunt privilege.

What’s the problem with the background check? Which word of the constitution don’t they understand?

nothing wrong with dual citizenship with Anglosphere countries.

Actually Turnbull denounced his UK one before going into politics

Divided loyalty. If all three countries are fighting an all out war, which side are you fighting for?
>can't country "x" or "y" pose no threat to "z"
One person can be used to take out a general, sabotage weapons, destroy infrastructure, suitcase nuke, spy, steal secret documents, etc.
You are a security risk.
I'm guessing you are a kike spook that's been sharing Intel with the jews in Israel.
You've probably gotten several of you're unit killed and comprised our military.
You can serve only one king.

are you TRYING to invite la creatura?

WTF I love australia now? Tell me about the rest of your country, we might be able to save it if the rot isn't too bad

Imagine a man doing this. Women have such insane privilege in this life.

I've heard that lots of Israelis work at US defence contractors.

Lol Brit tears are so sweet.

They fucked up Britain and now these faggot cucks think they have a right to fuck up Australia.

GET. FUCKED.

You fucking Britcucks need to fuck off back to your shitty little caliphate island. You made that bed now sleep in it faggots.

Absolutely.

Let's pump the brakes on that one. You and the emu war runner ups might be pretty close, so maybe you guys could get along with a blurred border, but I don't even think many Canadians really get what it's like to be a proper American patriot.

Said the kike.

>labor

see ya later you dumb bitch, you dont need your parents permission to renounce citizenship.

The problem is that it's not official duel-citizenship, but inherited citizenship by having a foreign born parent.

This one is outstanding.

>We're just as strong as men
>Wahhhhhh change the rules because I'm crying!
Fuck this, I don't even care anymore. I don't get laid as is, I'm calling out every pussy pass I see

To be fair, we really didn't used to be this way at all. The idea of a congruent government overseeing the entire operation didn't really come into effect until we needed something to pay back the interest on our own money with.

How many people did you kill in the military and were they of the same ethnicity that you hold citizenship for?

>really get what it's like to be a proper American patriot.
neither do a lot of coastal americans.

There is no problem, she knew the rules

How the fuck does that work? If I emigrated would my kids be considered partially American? I suppose it's actually a pretty slick system to make sure your family has assimilated before you're allowed to make laws there.

hang them

fucking hang them

Fuck off, I know ppl with British parents and each and every one of them was aware of their dual citizenship with TWO passports to prove it.

These Britfuck traitors need to fuck off back to the JEWNITED KIKEDOM

put her in prison then.

you are now aware it is dual-citizens that are giving your land and businesses to muslims using the army.

This. It's the downfall.

rare, 16ish referendums and 4 passed

Suffrage was a mistake, they can barely be trusted to look after a house plant.

Don't remind me, my friend already seems to think that compromise means "taking all the cities because we don't agree with the rest of the country"

if she doesn't goto prison for this stunt I will sue the government.

Pretty sure it already went to the High Court and they said get fucked.

im contacting my lawyer.

Israeli American detected.

Renounce it.
Better yet, kick those cunts out.
They have to pass a though background check. Produce valid documents.
Shit, I have to if I want a fucking job. Three fucking documents:
Driver's license
Passport
SSI card

A lot of jobs are requiring proof of auto insurance, too. Why can't politicians, who have a supposedly more important job, be scrutinized as much as an average person? Seems like they should be vetted more.

we should sue her.

If u let these British faggots run your politics then this WILL result.

FUCKING BRITS GTFO

(((Sir John Monash))) supreme commander of allied forces in WW1

The fire rises

you are now aware thepoliticians where trying to have australians sold into slavery.

a couple of the politicians who got found out were like, "but i sent the uk an email and said i dont want it anymore!"

Three? If war started, no one would trust you.

goblino detected

you're a retarded faggot, I've lived my entire life in the US and it was only through birth I even have the citizenship. are my loyalties divided into thirds between the US and the other two? or is it 50/30/20? 45/45/10? or maybe it's to the country I've spent my entire life in.

there are people without dual citizenship who turn.

there are israelis all the way down user

ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

obviously the us gov has no problem trusting dual citizens and even non citizens with top secret material, so maybe you faggots ITT who have never spent a single second in the intel community/military have no idea what you're talking about

The matter is that She inherited the British citizenship, thus she is British, whether or not she has British ID-card or passport.
Yes your kids would inherit the US citizenship because of their birthright, but only applied to, if your wife(partner) was US citizen as well.

dual citizenship is fucking nothing, we need to ban ALL immigrants up to fourth gen from office

people are people
no matter the colour

Calm your tits cunt. I was pointing out that a background check wouldn't necessarily show up anything because you have to claim duel-citizenship before it's official.

Get the fuck out of Aus

Are you a chink?

*except for blacks, they aren't people

my father was the son of an irishman and pom
my mother was the daughter of scott and a pom.
I am as white as the sands of QLD.