SCHIFF ON TAPE ATTEMPTING TO COLLUDE WITH FOREIGN GOVT

Ukrainian pranksters recorded Adam Schiff attempting to collude with foreign power to obtain dirt on Trump, including naked pictures of him! Greatest timeline ever.

TFW we find out that even the “Russian hackers” were actually pranksters posing as Russians to feeding Steele, Fusion, Hillary, Comey, etc. ridiculous shit leading them to abuse the FISC and break the law on an epic scale against Trump. THAT’S the Russian collusion! Playing an epic practical joke on America, but really the Dems.

Pretty sure based anons officially, unironically memed a very stable genius into office AND destroyed the Dems in one epic stroke.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html
archive.fo/CKc5o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY
youtube.com/watch?v=NxHrn6Byz3g
reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7v4uca/by_any_chance_is_adam_schiff_related_to_jacob/
youtube.com/watch?v=u2KZaD7hFSM
youtu.be/Lyiwavi29Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

No time to archive bc this is too epic to waste time.

BIG BUT IT IS TRUE

Oh it’s true, poo friend.

You're just assuming that he intended to use this against Trump though. It could have been just for his own personal use.
>mfw he's gonna have to argue that to defend himself

There are four threads about why are women degenerate, and no one bats an eye at this. The absolute state

Kek. Octoquads will make it so.

Why is it not on youtube yet?

All took place almost a year ago. Thanks for the fucking bombshell.

I don't think Schiff is on the top of my most hated cuck list but he's close. Would be so satisfying to see him behind bars.

post your top 5 most hated liberals

Oh my god it's real

You're thinking of the McCain story. That was last year. Same guys. This is "new" in that it was just released and conveniently just now been deemed worthy of your attention. Also, Schiff is minority benis head of the congressional blah blah blah muh russia queef committee

McCain is probably my least favorite person in Washington

yeah that's a good one.. i think my top 5 are (in no oerder)

1. Schumer
2. Schiff
3. Pelosi
4. Maxine Waters
5. HIllary

pump

archive.fo/CKc5o

we knew about this a year ago.
it was a
>right wing conspiracy theory
yesterday
today, its a fact.

Q predicted this

B-but it's not collusion. I was just j-joshin' fellas. I have a m-memo, too, remember?

Gloormph more like Plormp

Bump

please stop fucking posting him he's so fucking scary looking please stop

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO BACK!!

Who is the other black womyn that wears pimp clothes? She's top 5.

AHAHAHAHAHHA

Thank you archive user. you get a week’s worth of powerful volitional erections. Check’em

checked.
its fine, as much as it might trigger you, it triggers the leftists more.

we are culturally appropriating their favorite jewtoons.

Just trying to prove a point that he's about as useful as a salted cucumber, kek.

This is basically where we are now. What a master stroke. Right in the schiff hole.

Q predicted it but KEK WILLED IT!

Q foreseen it

OH NO NO NO NO
*breathes in*
AAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Frederica Wilson

Now I’ll have nightmares. But worth it.

Plormp more like Bijlormpph

BUMP

>Absolute State of Russia collusion investigation
(only Mueller looking for the same Trump nudes from Russians with his 19 attorneys can top this)

I remembered after I posted. Didn't want to reply to myself, kek. She's Maxine Waters level retarded.

>this isnt even my final form

Top kek! This just keeps getting better.

is it bad I still want to see the Trump nudes

does this guy ever fucking blink? He's one creepy trog.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
Eternal Schiff theme.

Schiff looks like an alternate strain of human that diverged into some sort of nocturnal prey animal
Every time I see him I have this primal urge to pursue him for several miles and then throw a spear at him

How many niggerdaddy he's going to have in prison?

Years ago, the Russians hacked his eyelids, and he's been out for vengeance ever since.

>that pattern on his tie
very fucking apt.

HEY FAGGOTS COME CHECK THIS OUT!

Look at his tie. Notice the pattern, how its a very deceptive looking optical illusion type pattern while also being snake scales at the same time. They wear their intentions on their sleeves.

checked.
underrated.

best leaf ever.
I lold

Tucker had some retarded democrat on his show tonight that kept insisting that, “He knew it was a prank,” and “Tucker how can you be serious about this,” and “This is absolutely nothing.”

KEKD

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

They are well known Russian pranksters not Ukrainians, dumbass.

I thought this was oprah.

>you live in a time where the topic of the desire to obtain naked images of the President of the United States, by a political rival, is going to be in court proceedings for charges that carry the penalty of death

I got a feeling everything is going to be all right lads

I fail to see how this changes the hilarity of the situation here

Peter Schiff you wicker WICKED DEVIL!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHB

ON TODAY'S SHOW
Memo saga wrapup, Carter Page evade Lord Rothschild once again

THE HORSE CRAP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!!! PHILLY
SUPERB OWL DEGENERACY

Democratic coup news and train crashes with ANOTHER TODAY

The fake AI and bot controlled Stock market!

High treason in America rewarded with getting to keep your job

Federal Reserve news and the new Goy Head of it

And much much more!!!! Special guest Alex jones memes!!!

youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY

>implying Ukraine isn't Russian clay

This is what Trump meant when really it was Hillary colluding with "Russians," but in reality she was indirectly colluding with pranksters posing as Russians. Remember, these people accused Don Jr. of treason for his fruitless meeting with the trojan horse russian lawyer woman. They now have to excuse Schiff of doing worse, but later will have to explain Hilldawg's collusion. And if this doesn't secure Trump the wall, and thus years of sequential victories and soaring popularity, then Seth Rich is the ace in the hole, should dems continue about their fuckery. All it would take is one tweet of Trump saying "Seth Rich" to cast a spotlight on that shit and BTFO all of them.

>implying a train wont crash into the federal reserve today

Why does Tucker do this to himself
I think I'd end up tearing out someone's throat with my teeth if I was in his position

Is the audio on YouTube? Mouth breathers on the Left won't believe it if it's not.

So called collusion happened last year, yet many still care about it.

Well, I can say his mentally ill guests spare me the agony of keeping an eye on CNN. They all say the same thing anyway.

Here you go, lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxHrn6Byz3g

Kek poo is always right

did you guys knw he is related to jacob schiff?

He tried calling it the Trump Shutdown again

I just wanted the pictures for erm reasons

I’m gay and I’m in love with that baka!

Thanks

Soros five times

This is old right? Just trying to show Left hypocrisy? I thought it happened to someone else as well.

are you sure?

about 80% sure
reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7v4uca/by_any_chance_is_adam_schiff_related_to_jacob/

this seems to be accurate look into it

Trust me, if you were getting paid what he's getting paid, you'd be pretty relaxed and willing to interview dumbfuck liberals all night long

You're thinking of McCain. They got him acting retarded on tape last year. This is new and quite interesngly-timed.

fuck this guy lol

allah willing bro

actually after relooking im 99% sure he is his great grandson

Yup, Maxine got hacked by the russians too:
youtube.com/watch?v=u2KZaD7hFSM
>I want to let you know his new weapon, hackers weapon, i want you let you know what happen with our president. he was in his office and he watched the TV, and what happened, is the TV channel changed by itself to Russia Today and it was interview with Putin.
>Maxine: It happened to me too. I was on the floor talking and I got blacked out... and russia today with an ad came on for 10 minutes.
>Yeah, that was terrible.

The feeling is palatable. The only thing holding me slightly back from all out praise of Trump, is fear that he may be the Beast alluded to in Revelation. "Who can make war with the beast?" Embassy in Jerusalem, etc. Will he end up on the $1 bitcoin bill in ten years so no one can buy or sell without their mark? I don't know, but this is an epic timeline

Did she really say that? Tucker brought up tonight how Schiff did an interview for RT. Kind of an odd coincidence.

Gake and fay

Why does this guy look absolutely insane in every picture?

Laser guided kremlin mind control. Classic soviet prank. But now her wig is Obama pubes sewn into her tin foil hat and she's had a partial lobotomy, so the Russian can't seep in.

M-mootles... i-is that you?

youtu.be/Lyiwavi29Bo
The whole thing is online you memeflaggot.

>Pfft.. I conspired to blackmail the President a whole year ago. Why would you still care about that?

confirmed

is it true that Schiff's sister is married to George Soros' son?

im pretty sure they were
i heard they are divorced

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chuck Schumer has to be number one for me.

see this though

Fucking kek