HELP ALEX

Hey guys, I can't tell you who i am but I work with AJ and I'm worried. He's been drinking a lot at work and acting erratically. I'm just worried that something bad is going to happen. Please prey for him. thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fe2wnvKNOw0
youtube.com/watch?v=8UyQvhqtpZ0
youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok got it

notify POTUS

MOSSAD IS TRYING TO KILL ALEX JONES

>drinking a lot at work and acting erratically
so what's changed

When he does I’m going to claim it was a government fake false flag and he never existed

Confirmed. I work at Jack Daniels and I just saw Alex Jones in the warehouse drinking whole barrels of whiskey. We have to chase him out several times a day.

Well, he has a lot of powerful enemies, many of whom are involved in the occult. Have you considered the possibility that it's some kind of psychic attack? #preyforalex

National treasure. Love you Alex. Awesome dude and will pray for you. Wish you would not have caved with the Alefantis shit, but I know they had you by the balls. God bless you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fe2wnvKNOw0

ALEX IS BEING THREATENED

wrong video.

Mossad is trying to kill Alex.

It's those God Damn gay frogs OP

>prey

Livestream his suicide. OP is still a fag. Sage.

>prey for him
So precisely who do you want us to eat?

this. Always been a lunatic, and never really put out news that was worth listening to. And his voice sounds like he was smoking cigars as an infant.

I will activate Israel's nuclear stockpile if you continue this course of action.

stand down or face obliteration.

WHAT HAPPENED I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA APPLY FOR A SEAT DURING WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING
TOTALLY NOT COOL WHY ISN'T HE IN THERE ASKING THE FAT PIE BITCH ABOUT THE WATER SUPPLY

because they are trying to kill him and he was warned he'd be shot if he goes.
Otherwise he would be.

Faggot. I like him loony. He is like a mascot of the crazy side of the American spirit. Tired of the limp writer shills attacking him and the pretend natsocs from leftypol doing the same. Go fuck yourselves AJ is the shit.

THIS THREAD IS PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING

I don't want to say he drives when he shouldn't, he drinks coffee too, but it might not be the safest thing sometimes

What are you mossad faggots gonna do?

He's trying to tap into Sup Forums for more viewers I am assuming. I honestly believe this is all for show.

NO. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ALEX THE AUTISM ABOUT ISRAEL WILL REACH MAXIMUM CAPACITY. WE WILL BE SCREEECHING MOSSAD ALL OVER THE INTERNET. FUCK YOU.

>if
key word. Spolier: it won't.

nobody is trying to kill him, he is just under a lot of stress. im glad he has fans that believe in him. i just hope he gets the help he needs

IF IT DOES.

THIS IS THE 3rd PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING THREAD TODAY ABOUT ALEX JONES DYING.

Mossad is threatening to kill him.

They are working together

ShitLords, Guilows, Goyiumz, and Geigin!!!
Aka MelzBoys

ON TODAY'S SHOW
Memo saga wrapup, Carter Page evade Lord Rothschild once again

THE HORSE CRAP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!!! PHILLY
SUPERB OWL DEGENERACY

Democratic coup news and train crashes with ANOTHER TODAY

The fake AI and bot controlled Stock market!

High treason in America rewarded with getting to keep your job

Federal Reserve news and the new Goy Head of it

And much much more!!!! Special guest Alex jones memes!!!

youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY

YEAH BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? SOMETIMES THEY NEED TO TIE UP SOME LOOSE ENDS

which is why it won't happen. Nobody is threatening to kill him. He has a cult following and he is trying to gain more followers. Related followers. He is tapping Sup Forums for traffic. Relax, bud.

He is being threatened. He said it himself.

That is a threat your IP has been logged with our database.

You fucking kikes pushed too far. It's over for you and Israel and you're just chimping out. WHAT IS HURTING ALEX GONNA DO FOR YOU? YOURE STILL FUCKED.

AJ dies some people are going to take it as verification of everything he said. You fucking monsters will pay for it if he is harmed.

After he folded on pizzagate I'm out.

>he said he was threatened, must be troo
You have never dealt with any attention whores have you?

is he trying to false flag himself again>?
fuck off alex.
you sold out and lost credibility.

Alex Jones isn't even a real person

FUCK YOU MOSSAD

This.

Sam Tripoli is a faggot

He is bill hicks

I never much cared for Bill Hicks.

Sup Owen... take me to voodoo donuts later?

he already apologized for his misinformed reporting on pizzagate, he just got fooled like everyone else. you can't blame him for that

He's related to Bill. Cousins if I recall correctly. They have a wacky CIA family thing going on.

Fuck Off Globalist Shill

This.

I never could put my finger on why I love AJ so much, Im not into conspiracy shit at all, but "cheerleader of the American spirit" sums it up perfectly. Good way to put it.

Also love PJW. Stormautists who get triggered because he isnt yelling "Gas the Kikes! Race war now!" to his one million normie subscriber audience can get fucked.

STFU anyone who knows Alex Jones will tell you he's a performance "artist" (legal way to misinform.), it's all about generating views to sell product & the conspiracy angle works for him just as televangelism works for others.

MOSSAD IS PLANNING TO KILL ALEX JONES

He apologized because he was scared, he was threatened. He believes it still, and has done much in reporting on elite pedophilia. AJ can be full of shit, but I stand by the bastard. Go fuck yourself.

True.
Fuck off Infowars shill

>acting erratically

I know, man. These last few decades have been tough.

No, the OG Alex was killed after he infiltrated Bohemian Grove. In order to make everything he worked for seem like a kooky conspiracy pipe dream, they replaced him with Bill and had Bill act like an assclown since then.

Owen is a dumbass who can't even get names right.

His voice is blown out because he's been in a state of perpetual rage for over twenty years. You'd scream 24/7 too if you were as sick as their shit. The snake oil peddling thing is sad but Alex is more righteous than most

>mfw infowars is in here bumping the thread as die hard fans

Everything you just said is wrong. But you know that already.

>Other thread about Alex didn't even reach close to bump limit and is still alive
>Makes another Alex thread

Fuck off, Shroyer. Go back to /ptg/

He does have that puffy faced alcoholic look going.

Come on idiot. AJ is the real deal. He does the theatrics and hyperbole BECAUSE he believes in it all. Go fuck yourself. Go watch Joe Rogan you unoriginal piece of shit

Owen is a good guy, he would do a good job if AJ got sick or couldnt do the show anymore

ISRAEL IS PLANNING ON KILLING ALEX JONES

Yeah Owen is a little cunt, still I love AJ.

He's been off the rails for ages. I could see the signs of a mental breakdown back in 2016 and it was masked as "humor".

Face it, he's a fucking nut.

You are laying it on thick brother, and Owen is a punk. AJ is awesome go fuck yourself.

Then why'd you vote for a president who loves Israel so much to the point of selling his children to Jews?

Fuck off, Owen. Even if he died, it would end up causing more questions.

HARVEY WEINSTEIN USED MOSSAD TO KILL ACTORS AND ACTRESSES YOU DONT THINK THEY ARE WILLING TO KILL ALEX JONES?

THINK AGAIN.

MOSSAD IS PLANNING TO KILL ALEXJ ONES

AJ friend of ISrael?

NO CORRELATIONS

he called out the jew newfag... lurk moar

Stop shouting faggot

i dont know why you are being so anti-Semitic, AJ has a jewish wife

Alex is a true American hero, and one of the key defenders of earth against the threat posed by hostile fourth dimensional beings. Please keep showing your support to him and his family. Every dollar you spend moves Alex one step closer to securing the survival of the human race.

I heard from an anonymous source this man is behind the assignation plans

I know, it is fucking awesome.

>calling someone a shill
>literal picture of a fucking jew
>fuck off JDIF we will fucking murder you

His rant in a random art film almost 20 years ago is still perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

Seems like it would be a really bad move
Shill or not, AJ has brought a lot of boomers and cuckservatives into the fold and virtually all of the military/vet/avid hunter/militia types I know personally are big fans of his
I don't listen to him really but those people would probably activate within a 120h TAT and mossad/cia/whoever would have a big, heavily armed problem on their hands
In fact, if they are trying to start a civil war, this might be a smart move as the gadsden flag types would probably start the shooting pretty quickly
Who knows, the jews are always jewing every single side, they are on everyone's side and no one's side and they control everything
Also, President Trump seems to genuinely like AJ and has a penchant for vengeance and is very, very good at it so it would probably be a poor decision and would result in an even more humiliating and brutal punishment than he already has planned
Tl;dr I would be sad but really excited for the habbenings

Owen is a good dude.

You're a Mossad shill if you are excited for him to die. FUCK YOU.

And? This has little correlation with Alex Jones.

DO NOT FUCKING LAY A FINGER ON HIM.

ALEX JONES CUT TIES WITH BANNON AND SHIT ON HIM ALL OVER AIR. WE KNOW THAT ALEX JONES SAW THE LIGHT AND THAT BANNON WAS EVIL. BANNON IS NOW BEING QUESTIONED BY MUELLER. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ALEX ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT ALEX GIVING ANY INFO ABOUT BANNON.

KYS.

It all makes sense now. Infowars is behind /ptg/

pretty lame larp.
I'm sure I've seen infowars employees here before, they never announce they are here.

SAGE

Wow, you really did just read the tldr... What an idiot
Please don't even respond to me if you couldn't read my comment in less than five seconds and respond to what I actually said

Calm down, The_Donald.

He stopped working out cause he was busy fighting globalists user. You can be working out 2 hours when they are busy poisoning us the fluoride and chem trails.

Unironic herre

You typed in habbening. Only JIDF Mossad shills use that instead of happening. That's one of the markers I've picked up on .

what if you run a bottle of whiskey through one of his water filters?

Are you actually retarded?

No. You underestimate your opponents.