Armenia Thread

Armenia Thread

GLLLLLEEEEEEEEENNNDDAAAAALLLLEEEEEEEE

BRRRROOO

I just wished they'd finish the job. The valley would be so much tolerable without these armo fucks.

Here's my favorite Armenian

Its not like we wont acknowledge it happened. Only our jewish overlords said diversity is more important

ayeee brooo can I get cigarette bro I have good car for sell good price

FO All those armos cutting me off on the freeway. They ruined Glendale.

Armenians and Azerbaijani are the same
ugly shitskins
the only difference is religion

t. tartar

T. 56% amerimutt
You're going to get genocided by niggers and spics soon

I understand. Isabella should've killed the Sephardi Jews.

And language.

Probably a Jewish Tartar

Aper weed vro

More

of course Tatar, because you know, Russians LOVE all the sandniggers who surround our country

Are Armenians white?

im sorry subotai but your nation isnt even half white

The whitest. They are based and hate muzzies with passion.

My girlfriend's Armenian family voted Front National. Almost ALL of them. Most of my white family voted for the based Rothschild Banker.
We deserve everything we get. This is the price for turning away from God.

Crusaders intermarried with Armenians.

Armenians were the bulwark against Muslim hordes, both in original and Cilician Armenia.

I feel sorry for them.

Western Europeans despised Armenians, Greeks and Jews because they had thousands of years of culture and written history while they were still living in mud huts.

t.whiteness expert

I would probably try to offend you as well if I knew what is Netherland
>hating muslims makes you good xDD
that means Jews are the #1 wh*Tes

Armenians turned to God and got fucked. I don't think Christianity can help us.

nice narrative dumb fuck
you're the niggers who migrated to muslim lands

Our economy is shit, we're at war and still haven't recovered from genocide.
But we call the African students niggers openly and bash fags.

Feelsgoodman.jpeg.

They despise everybody. Don't worry, though, Western Europe is about to go through with their own genocide.

Good question, blue eyes are running in my girlfriend's family and they are relatively pale skinned. But also many of them are basically as dark as mudslimes, it's almost like there are two kinds of Armenians. Male pattern baldness is rampant too.

Islam is from Saudi Arabia and is 1400 years old. Armenians were in eastern Turkey by that time.

How can u recover?

I'm really sorry they got raped that hard by muzzies. And they used to be ginger blue eyed guys still can be found those rare bloodlines that haven't been muddied

That's because Armenians are a mixture of both Indo-European and Neolithic farmer backgrounds, similar to Greeks, Italians and Iberians.

The truthful answer is we probably can't.
Just enjoy the sights of the sinking ship before it's completely submerged.

Explain.

Is Russia doomed, user?

how about iraq and syria
them too part of the grand Armenian empire?
no?
then why the fuck are Armenians here

Is it safe as a white man to visit your country? How can I support you guys?

for success only

Ancients Hurrians used to live there before semities raped the area like every other area semities have conquered.

WE

You're asking me that?
My sister walks home by herself at 11pm and is fine, whereas your sister walking outside in broad daylight probably gets twenty dindu cocks before it's lunch time.

Armenians are technically White since they're of Indo European origin. You can't really support then since it's been long past time for any help. Basically Germany is going down the same path as Armenians and Greeks once did

WUZ

We might be a poor shithole but I'll take shithole over "Bending over to niggers" anyday lol

Why did we indo Europeans leave Ukraine? We could've stayed and had a good time.

Byzantines relied on Armenians and Assyrians extremely in the eastern provinces/Themes.

Arab and Seljuk invasions decimated them and created migrations, followed by Kurdish tribal subhuman savages targeting them as well during Turkish reign.

Ideal case would be a combined South Slav, Greek and Russian Grand Crusade to restore Constantinople, Nicaea, Trebizond, Antioch, Armenia.

>we're at war
Just wanted to make sure bro. Say that line and just had to ask.
I agree. Sadly people here would rather be comfortable and be slaughtered, than give up that comfort

>Why did we indo Europeans leave Ukraine? We could've stayed and had a good time.

American education intensifies

pic related, green for greater Armenian

We need to get the West to nuke the Muslims already

im sorry subotai but your nation isnt even half white

No, it's just from Cilicia to Medea.

nah, Armenia is based ashon. Bless you for dolma and cognac

Germans are like Armenians except they literally asked for genocide against their own.

What you guys think about sevan monastery i liked it very much

I wish we indo Europeans didn't hate each other for no reason so much

good luck with that btw it isn't semites that took a shit on your kind, it's converted Armenians, aka kurds, aka your shit kind

Prove me wrong?

I'd argue Basil II and his buddies going into Armenia ended up weakening that area allowing seljuks to raid the frontier. Romanes IV Diogenes spergs out and then fumbles a battle and loses half the empire

Are Finns, Estonians and Hungarians bros?

Armenians are pretty cool guys, they hate muslims and are white.

"The world's an office and Armenia's a home"

i dont know about hungarians but estonians and fins are like brother and sister.

I know. I don't even want a greater Armenia. Kurds and Turks are Armenian Anatolian converts. They ruined everything.

We're only human after all

I want to keep Australia white, how can I help?

This is demonstrably wrong. I hope you're only baiting.

Who made that quote up?

Are you guys mostly white?

>asked
Who the fuck let you in this thread? Please go away. All you do is DnC, like a skype shill.

Do you think that you will ever get Nagorno-Karabakh?

Muslims love each other too much and some of them aren't even related to each other. Turks love being Turkish when they're only maybe 5% Turkic. Meanwhile indo Europeans hate each other's ethno groups. It's a shame.

good quality bait

Pretty white

I'm not a Jew nor a liberal, but those guys fucked Germany. The point I was trying to make was that no Armenian liberal asked for a Turkic migration to Armenia, whereas German liberals did. The Jews (donmeh) got to the Armenians tho

Armenian already do have it. I don't know about Nakchivan or western Armenia.

Probably an Azeri ISIS member.

Where do your white ancestors come from? Were they indo Europeans from a Germanic background? Or Slavic?

Explain

Nice fallacy. Ask me about the lobsters next.

not even baiting
azeris are shia they don't join isis you kurd

Are Bulgarians Turkic, Slavic, or Iranic?

One of them died recently.

>I'm not a shill
>37 posts by this ID

Try making larger posts with multiple replies. Then I'll believe you aren't sliding this thread on purpose.

I don't even know wtf that means. R u a Muslim?

They are white they come from kalevala.

But what were they speaking before they spoke a Uralic language?

Do Armenianons plan to remove kebab?

They spoke language of kalevala what god ukko teached them.

I hope but they only have 2 kids per family. Maybe when they have 6+.

Omfg pls answer without folklore legends. I really want to know since no one ever tells us.

ARMENIANS N SHIEEETTT

Lol

Go to ylis Sup Forums or /satunnainen/ they will help u.

Not if we ally. We need to take our lands back asap. Half a millenium is way too long.

Almost 50% of the posts come from this faggot. He is a shill. Ignore him.

We? This map is the true Armenia. This country is older than Slavs.

You need to have many children. Listen to me when I say this. Don't worry, Kurds are about to become a majority in Turkey within the century.