Is this /ourgun/?

Is this /ourgun/?

>killed more communists than anything else, starvation doesn't count
>if we say the holocaust was real like (((they))) said it was then it is the firearm that has killed the most jews
>helped the germans conquer almost all of europe
>everyone who went up against this weapon usually ditched it for this
>actually shakes more when you're not firing it
>max aesthetics
>not mass produced garbage with only 1.1 million being made while 6 million ppsh 41's were made and 5 million m1 garands were made

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQwRjZByaok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure the mg34/m42 killed more commies than anything else. The Spanish cleansed the red scourge during their civil war before the Germans went on a rampage.

There are more AR-15's in the hands of country-loving Americans than any other. If there's a civil war, then the AR-15 will be our savior. I hope all the commies out there bought into the surplus Mosin-Nagant meme because "muh commie history".

What about the Mg42
>actually used by most squads (mp40 mostly only issued to commanders)
>literally top-tier mg of its day, annihilated faggot mg's like the BAR
>basis of most modern lmg designs

MP44 is better, faggot

Pretty sure arty killed most people in WW2 on all sides.

>only 1.1 million being made

Probably why they lost.

Why not both? I bought a mosin when they were $80 plus free shipping. I mostly stick to the AR15 now a days though.

>he thinks everyone had an MP40 like in muh games/movies

This. Also it's a piece of crap, the ppsh was better in every regard.

>German housewives didnt have mp40s

wtf i am burning my history book now

Hitler didn't like submachine guns that's why they have low numbers. Also the FAL killed more non humans in Africa then the mp40.

Is communism /ourideology/?

>killed more communists than anything else, starvation doesn't count
>if the holocaust was real (it wasn't) then it still didn't kill as much jews as this has
>helped to purge almost all of communism
>all of the communists who went up against this condition died because of it
>actually fails more when you're not undermining it
>nice aesthetics
>not massed produced garbage: only several hundreds of millions made, where as capitalism numbers in the billions

PPS-43 was a far Superior weapon

mp 40 had better accuracy.

StG-44 was superior to every other small arm.

Artillery killed the most people, also I’m willing to bet that small explosives, aerial ordance and machine guns all killed more people than some shitty small arm wielded by cannon fodder

Most line troops were issued Mauser k98s, besides the stg44 is better, first ever assault rifle.

Also Germany made 14 million Karabiner 98k. So by your logic it's mass produced garbage.

Stalin killed more commies than the nazis did by an order of magnitude. All you fucking nazi larpers need to kill yourselves immediately.

Is Stalin /ourguy/?

get with the times

Hasn't food, or lack there of rather, killed more commies?

>actually thinking communists are going to start a civil war
Just use your AR to off yourself if you are this retarded

thats based off the g3 which is inturn based from the Stg44

>muhh krautshit
Superior in every way

oh neat, I assumed the MP5 was a logical progression from the MP40 platform

The AK has probably killed more communists. Since its used across the world. And in third place is the FAL

I wasn't serious in the OP but I do however have a burning question: What firearm has killed the most communists?

American muscle > Euro trash

Except that it's not. Ask any serviceman who actually served in the war, the ones who went up against thr MP40, and they'll tell you what the superior weapon is

>not mass produced garbage with only 1.1 million being made while 6 million ppsh 41's were made and 5 million m1 garands were made
the m1 wasn't garbage
the mp40 was. it's a meme gun
there's a reason they lost the war. they were out-engineered and out-produced.
>killed more communists than anything else
except other communists, of course. they're their own worst enemy, lol.

>went up against thr MP40
it was wwii. going up against an mp40 meant fire bombing dresden or leveling berlin with artillery. i can guarantee the pilots and artillerymen had no opinion on the mp40 at all.

The Mauser 98 was the workhorse though.
Plus it was so good the US cloned it

PPS-43 was superior.

Sturmgewehr 44 = StuG44 and not MP44

>>killed more communists than anything else, starvation doesn't count
Mauser 98K, mg34, mg42...

>based on the Stg 44
>not the Stg 45

If i'm doing building clearing in Stalingrad i'm taking a PPSH-41 over both of those

>literally WWI vintage
>incredibly expensive to produce
>weighs a fuckton, more than even a regular rifle
>ammo is heavy as shit

>killed more communists
do you really think that normal white christian poor peasant people minding their own business who were forced to fight against people who considered them untermensch and subhuman were commies?

This and a fuckton of grenades.

>the ppsh was better in every regard

hell of a shotgun that one

>taking anything else over the only modern rifle in the war
You fucked up.

dumb post. leaf-tier, even.

I still like the STG44 better, the visionary first assault rifle that got stolen by everyone (like everything Germany did).

>pistol calibre
>unwieldy
>comparably heavy
>no fire selector
>low rate of fire
>hard to clear jams
It is definitely Sup Forumss gun.

Better and intermediate and long ranges is correct. Close-quarters? Not really.

It was originally called the MP44 to allow it to be made in secret as Hitler didn't like it.

Oh shut the fuck up, Mg42 was a piece of fucking shit. USA had superior firearms than Krauts, and its a fucking fact.

Except that it was. 45. cal was superior to shitty kraut 9mm in every fucking way, penetration, stopping power etc. Thomson even had fire modes, unlike krautshit MP40.

US didn't cloned anything dumb kraut. Krauts made shitty weapons over all.

Unironically kill yourself, you shamefully ignorant retard. All post war US MGs were based on German designs.

>leafnigger-tier shitposting
No more (you)s for you.

No, they weren't you dumb fuck. M16 was superior to krautshit Stg44 in every way, and was a domestic US desing.

The MG42 is still in use in most European armies.
11.43 has far more weaker penetration than 9mm, that is why .45 is not widely used as a service round, while the 9mm is. Even Russia has adopted the Luger 9mm over their own now - this hould be telling enough.

And PPSH was actually fucking superior to krautshit MP40, with Krauts ditching their weapons and picking up superior Slavic gun.

He is talking about machineguns you goof.

45. had SUPERIOR PENETRATION and was overall superior round, you dumb fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQwRjZByaok

US M60 was also a domestic desing, superior to krautshit MG42 which devoured ammo like there was no tomorow.

Exactly brother. There is a reason why Russians curbstomped Heiniez.

that's very ignorant, both guns were fine but excelled in different places in their own way. mp40 had a much lower rof so was more controllable and more compact so in some situations would be more advantageous to use