How does Russia keep doing this?

politico.com/story/2018/02/06/russia-twitter-hashtags-deep-state-395928?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/02/06/russia-twitter-hashtags-deep-state-395928?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954933/Can-Russia-control-weather-Climate-researcher-says-CIA-fears-hostile-nations-triggering-floods-droughts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obviously because when they say "muh russians" they mean us

does anyone actually believe this "russian hacker" nonsense other than clueless boomers?

Lol, my thought exactly.

Russians my ass. People will beleive it too, imagine.

Pretty much just bòomers and others who wish it was true.

>Don't vote for Drumpf other countries don't like him look they're making fun of him in and opposing him all over the place in Europe
>OMG WTF RUSSIA IS TWEETING THINGS THIS MEANS WAAAAAAAAR

Ignore the Facebook ads and dnc server hacking plus those emails

It's already been proven that only .3% of the release the memo tweets originated from Russia. I think it wasn't even to top foreign source of the hashtag.

>tfw you're Russian now

>Russian influenced
Wtf is that even

What's with this hashtag?

the MSM calls us Russian bots.

>Russia uses the internet and we can't stop them

call it globalism

Look at the reporters last name

We use militarised autism. Sort of like we win every programming contest.

>how dare other countries intrude and try influence our politics!

This. I am starting to get desperately angry at this bullshit. They keep saying it so much it made me question my sanity once. I had to pass thru all of the the info again just to prove it to myself. This gaslighting and lying is making me mad.

>pound signs are now called hashtag signs
Why are leftists so fucking stupid?

(((SCHWARTZ)))
Every damn time.

Nothing.

my fucking ass, do they seriously believe themselves with this garbage article? Do they sit there with complete indifference to the truth that there are people who want to know the truth?

Fucking.
Communists.
Please.
Fucking.
Die.

(((Schwartz)))

Flilthy lying kikes

Hahahhaah wow who knew germany and turkey had so much in common

must be kindred spirits, not a country invaded by guest workers

>politico.com/story/2018/02/06/russia-twitter-hashtags-deep-state-395928?
Simple.

Normies are too fucking stupid, or too distracted, or too naive, to be aware that this is going on.

The only way America solves this problem is if we give normies like a government-sponsored prime time TV special on avoiding the dangers of the psychological operations of our enemies.

Kind of like "School House Rock" meets "IT Security Awareness Training for Contractors."

Also you could make an ITSec CBT available for free and promote the shit out of it.

bad news, Kazakhstan
you're gay

>It's already been proven that only .3% of the release the memo tweets originated from Russia. I think it wasn't even to top foreign source of the hashtag.
what is a proxy

putin is a noted shitposter on here and cripplepol, just like best korea's kim and other notable global-tier irl trolls

>have no evidence to back up claim
>"well, j-just because i made the story up doesn't mean it cant be true"
hmm. i dont know how posting on twitter is "interfering with democracy" to begin with. basketball-americans literally called obama a savior as he slaughtered the leaders of other countries for no reason.

No it was 0.1%, and that doesn't even take into account that there are 35000 American expats living in Russia lmao

>russian-influenced twitter accounts

how long until the left blames the weather on russia

Bullshit, most of the people I know who believe this crap are spastic fucking kids. ie 30 and unders

DNC- was a leak... Proven by download speeds.
Probably Seth Rich... Who was murdered.

Can somebody post those russianball memes with the polandball having a massive dick and something about tigers? Lol best meme 2018

CIA chiefs fear hostile nations are trying to manipulate the world’s weather

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954933/Can-Russia-control-weather-Climate-researcher-says-CIA-fears-hostile-nations-triggering-floods-droughts.html

>Russia hacks the weather bureau
Just you wait.

>Implying boomers and normies will pay attention to basic tech facts

Guess so

>(((Schwartz)))
Anyway at this point it's become very obvious that every Sup Forums twitter account has conveniently been listed as a "russian bot".

Russian libshits like to use the term Olgino as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

One minute Russia is a communist shithole, everyone drunk and infected with AIDS
The very next minute Russia is pulling off some scary spoofy sci-fi bugaboo.
They don't even care that both extremes are equally ridiculous.

Dude, the mainstream media is just calling Sup Forums "Russians"

That should be a badge of honour.