All I want is for people to admit it. Admit what you did

All I want is for people to admit it. Admit what you did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_CwunhXOvbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums stopped a mossad false flag at the superbowl

Okay, I admit that when my girl said "no" while we were fucking, I stopped and left.

She was so fucking pissed that she dumped me the next day for failing her shit test.

I dindu nuffin.

Sauce?

Played a role in preventing multiple acts of terrorism/war/treason/corruption?
Is that what I did wrong senpai?

*heavy metal theme starts*

>All I want is for people to admit it. Admit what you did.

what did we do?

I saved humanity.

The asteroid is literally still there, Elon.

Don't forget all the trains that haven't been derailed.

I lost my virginity to casual premarital sex. She was chubby, too.

Now I am courting a proper Christian girl and I am half expecting to be hoisted by my own petard when I tell her.

I applaud you.

Thank you.

I performed magick to keep Moloch away, your welcome.

Seriously... check it.

I ate a chicken even though i'm vegen.

Public outted a tranny-owned biz. Shit shut down next day.

i raged countless wars against the fabled clowncuck

Dude, seriously, what are we supposed to be admitting here?

I don't know which I hate more. Vegans or jews.

>we dindu nuffin
>we gud bois
>on our way to church
>bout ta change our life around

i admit i know you are a oldfag

I relentlessly bombarded a muslim girl with affection until her brothers honour beat her. Twice. Still working on another but she seems to have a moderate family.

anyone else ever get that feeling where you know there's literally millions of unique posters on here but somehow you end up posting with the samefags every fucking day and you can tell each other apart even though there's no way to(tripfags discluded)? i swear some times i can literally feel the fluctuation of the energy of the chans at this point. like it's some kind of fucking force. i'm not even fucking joking. i simply meditate on it and allow it to be. the fucking hivemind man... it's power level is fucking large now

The samefags are ai

i wasnt referring to samefags in that sense.

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam.

In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.

In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog.

When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

I spread the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo to destroy ((them))

>Doom

Ok, fuck it. When i was a kid i shoplifted a twixbar once

>Hebrew School play.
if you are a zionist you will die

if you're a non zionist regular jew who does fuck everyone over at every corner, we're cool.

Yay! go team!

someone was able to discover who I was at Sup Forums (ie. see one of my posts and tell who I was) and I never posted with a trip.

yeah there's recognizing writing styles etc but somtimes it just goes beyond that. idk how to explain it really

You could also just, you know.
Forget.

Yep

And she was right to do so because You were retarded

But the jews are still alive

youtu.be/_CwunhXOvbM
this rules

Lmaaaooo I had this happen to me but man I was young so I forgave myself. Still I really loved that girl but I was such a beta.

This all happens because he's the Kwisatz Haderach!

Dude, it's shills using unique IP's through proxies and botnets.

we are the good guys

I understood This reference.

you guys know me????

Relax, all of your frens are here

Is dis meem magik?

yup

I've killed two niggers before.

What did they do?

I get that feeling sometimes too, but I think we have a majority lurkers here. I might do 10-15 posts a day, no clue were this would fit in to the average but I assume 2 posts per hour to be normal. That would be less than 10k posters on this board, very easy to recognize people in a group that size.

Well I'm fucking a coworker who's in a relationship with another coworker. to be fair I'm not even trying she's just endlessly messaging me and showing up at my apartment

Before what? Breakfast?

i had sex with a 14-yr-old boy when i was in my 30's