SF gay area hate thread

Share your shitty experiences living near SF.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my school has a gender studies course

Theres nothing worse than a young hipster with a waxed mustache. BLEGH just fucking gross. Tryhard faggots rope them all

Thx for baking this is some comfy California hours

>near sf

life is so hard for you

go live in the tenderloin

>on road trip
>in northern Cali harvesting weed
>decide to head south
>cross Golden Gate Bridge
>what's that smell
>oh it's piss, shit, and weed of course
>supposed to stay for 3 days
>check into hotel
>go to bar that night
>see a few faggot couples making out
>literally slobbering on each others faces
>feeling each others gay cocks thru their pants
>thefuck.jpg
>leave the next morning

I live in SF. Fog and homeless people is worst part.

Demographics aren’t bad bc the rental prices are eugenic and there are tons of WASPs and invisible Asians.

Also Victorian architecture is comfy and a testament to the spirit of the white race.

this morning i had to wade through the emptied contents of an in-an-out dumpster that the homeless went through while walking to the train station.
After I got off the train in SF (caltrain) i knocked a faggot off his motorized scooter because he was using it to weave in and out of people on the sidewalk.
had to endure some heavily accented chink talking at length to a soyboy while waiting to take the train back this evening. Topic of conversation: bullshit startups.
That doesn't sound too bad, but that was just today alone.

tfw everyone u meet socially is at googlefacebookapehooligoolybib
tfw u are the only calif native in a room of 20

I assume you do not live in the Western Addition or anywhere on the 31 line.

fuck. the homosexual sewer gasses are
going to give you airborne super aids plague and convert you to this grim and terrible crime of an existence that shant ever speaketh its name. with my poo hurricane photoshop apps of local weather precipitation events. it's raining hyperbole. hallelujah it's raining frogs. i mean freud. what makes a city is its tits sucking. the more gnashing on breasts you see, the more purity that abounds

Lived there for 1 year. Fuck that city. Every fucking person i met there thinks its the center of the world and expresses it with the highest degree smugness. I hope LiL Kim nukes it first

Checked. No prob man, we were having a good discussion so I wanted it to continue.

>school
18+ to post here

>Smugness
It's all over the place here. Fuck this place.

Can any of you Bay Area natives explain why you hate techies other than the standard "my childhood neighborhood congestion"? They are the only reason your shit-hole is relevant. I can get taking issue with the self-righteous ones trying to create their own autonomous places using their influence, but compared to your local government it's preferable. Nothing is more annoying than your standard northern Californian progressive whining about the techbro caricature they made up in their head while reaping the benefits and trying to get their foot into lucrative STEM jobs and having their kids taking advantage of all the local programs by said companies. This while advocating the most incompetent local policies/ordinances and feeding the wild-life there.

The centre of American R&D and tech would have much rather be suited in New Jersey (Bell Labs, Honeywell), Northern Virginia (Pentagon, and contractors), Massachusetts (Honeywell, Raytheon) instead of the only major metro area in northern California which happened to be a port with Chinks and lefties. I'm certain if that were to happen they would be grateful for that, and they would actually innovate and not just stagnate like SV currently is with simple messenger apps and M&A in vain attempts to get user-growth. If it weren't for Ernest Lawrence and William Shockley moving to California that would have been the case.

China just take over already

I'm in Marin and besides driving through, haven't been to the city since Outside Lands 2012.
I can handle all the hipster fuckheads, but the amount of homeless is totally unacceptable for a modern American city

discord gg/CJxwsc

add a .

San-Francisco was a dream city to live in for me.
And now you guys telling me it's a shithole. Feels bad.

If you're rich enough, it probably isn't bad at all.
Housing is crazy expensive. Just existing is crazy expensive. Visit if you want. But realize you won't be living in SF unless you're crazy rich.

Visit SF and decide for yourself. A lot of people live there and love it.

You have the most beautiful city in the world in your country (along with Prague and Budapest) and you want to go to fucking SF ?

>Faggot and other freak everywhere
>dream city

SF is actually quite nice, to be honest.

Ran over by fat nigger in hoopty, destroying my bike, and breaking my leg and pelvis. Faggots just pointed and laughed.

The only reason why he would dream about SF is that it's, along with NY, and maybe more, the American city. Correct me if I'm wrong, but back in the days, it was the city on the West Coast, and lots of 50s and 60s movies were shot there.

Isnt gender studies a university course?
Also the generation born in the year 2000 should be becoming adults now.

Hollywood always shows SF as this cool place with hills and trollies. They leave out the freak show that it is. Only US natives know Cali is a shit hole

The Asians are invisible where I live brah. I like the fog though.

When my mom was young the Western Addition was a nice middle class Jewish community. It got negrofied during the 60’s and 70’s.

SF and NY could still be considered "The American City"

We just changed the definition of "The American City" from prosperous and nice to degenerate shithole

Check’d. Because it’s made the city unaffordable for working class natives. And despite the degeneracy, the city was really laid back and easy living in the 80’s and 90’s. You could have more of a life and less of a rat race.

Aren’t *

SF got shitted by hippies
What the fuck did hippies ever build or do for anyone.
A city of cunts. Cunt infested cunt hole of cuntery.

Good fuck your jew family

You’d rather live in a black neighborhood than a Jewish one? Are you suicidal?