OPERATION WE WUZ KANGZ: BLACK PANTHER EDITION

Get the fuck in here cunts!

The BEST movie of all time is here!

Our goal is to leave 100% feedback on rotten tomato's to show just how good this movie is. RT will be removing all negative comments so make it 10 kangs / 10 (100% niggerish) and lets get this film to the official best film of all time!!

Should I hold back on the ebonics or go all out KANG?

go legit bro. its the best movie of all time and they need to know it. be careful not to get your comments deleted. thats the aim.

this needs to be the best film of all time.

OP UPDATE

>don't post pics of your review on RT, we don't want to be singled out
>leave a good review that can't be taken off for any reason

Bump

can't wait
will 2001 finally be beaten as my most favourite movie?
I think it will Sup Forums

Go away, Disney

sage only disney would say that

OP UPDATE

>turns out we can only leave comments Feb 16

This movie is offensive to blacks because the only time they could have an advanced civilization full of super soldiers is in a fictional world created entirely by a white old man.

Which kind of makes sense as to why a lot of blacks are crazily religious.

We all think alike. I made a similar thread

Is it a good movie? Or is it more overhyped Marvel shit?

The majority of the movies in the Marvel cinematic universe are trash. Most follow the same basic Ironman plot structure, have forgettable villains and have really bad continuity between films. Is this one any different? Or do people actually like it?

Only asking, because I'm tired of Marvel movies in general.

I'm going to show my support by illegally downloading it when a good copy is available.
It's the only way to honor such a KANG movie.

Can we get hype going on twitter though?
make it completely /ourmovie/ it actually looks pretty good sorta like imagining what a parallel universe would have been like

screencapping and sending to reddit
foiled again racists

i made it quick because i'm going to bed. enjoy,

lol ok this is unfoilable

Did you like Female Ghostbusters and The Force Awakens? The reviewers gave all of these fresh ratings.

Wtf that is amazing

pol is truly an organic consciousness of a certain wavelength

Great news, anons! I'm transitioning and identify as black now. Just in time to have full authority in having an opinion. As a proud black woman, I'm ready to review this after it's been out for a day.

YES! It is the best film of all timez.
Movies were invented for this movie.
This movie makes us believe Wakanda can be real, it's magical, it makes me sad I'm white and will never be Wakandan. Amen.

not it's not. the best movie is paris texas you cunt

yes I also made one

what purpose does that serve

Well that’s because white Europeans exploited them. They didn’t really have a fighting chance to become an advanced civilization. Africa may have been behind the Western world in technological achievement, but they would have caught up.

Congratulations on your transition and I wish you all the best.

>this is simply the most red-pilled movie around rn
> cleans our name as recists forever
> piss of leftists
It has to be huge

>Is it a good movie? Or is it more overhyped Marvel shit?
>The majority of the movies in the Marvel cinematic universe are trash. Most follow the same basic Ironman plot structure, have forgettable villains
You just answered your own question. Except this time it's about KAAAAANGS.

Great idea everyone make the most ironic 10/10 ratings ever

this is true

so good

We should get Dr. Duke to endorse this greatest racial nationalist movie of all time.

They had Roman colonies and shit, then they aided Islam to invade Europe before the crusades. They didn't do shit, they probably wont either.

maybe if we gave them another 2000 years they would have made some kind of plumbing infrastructure

hol up hol up hol up... so yous be tellin me dat... if witey neva came to afrika... we wud be KANGS of WAKANDA?!?!?!?!?! SHIIIEEEEEEET

holy shit....

they were there for literally thousands more years that what any white nations had
its their own inability to work together that fucks them
black on black crime isn't just a fucking joke its a genetic fucking road block for evolution.

actually I'm not even kidding, this could be perfect, and the movie doesn't even look thaaat bad (ok maybe it does)

Tomorrow morning we will begin the operation, but don't make it ironic, I'm actually serious and we need to be serious

KEK

Well to parse it out. They have been shilling this board and the msm that Sup Forums plans to take the movie down. This fits into their SJW narrative of being the victims of the scary alt-right. (whatever that is.) Fuck them. And fuck the kikes that are all over this board. If they want the best movie of all time, we will give it to them. I'm sure their product deserves it. kek

Black on black crime is a myth

Don't forget about IMDB.com. That's where I usually go for reviews. On the front page they have an "Marvel Movies ranked worst to best by IMDB users" article. Black Panther is up at the top. Which is strange, considering that IMDB users can't even review the movie yet.

Fill 10/10 posts with ebonics and and anti-white, as well as anti jewish comments. Something that the "real jews" are black for maximum subversion.

Sup Forums is constantly paranoid about targeted propaganda campaigns and shills.

And yet this place is always the literal wellspring of organized lies. Poetic.

this is a really good idea guys. heres why:

> liberal goes to virtue signal and sees we wuz kangs and sheeit
> starts pulling out star wars and despicable me references throughout the movie and begins to critique it
> overall thinks its an amazing movie though and is excited to see that black people are better than white people (even though hes a white male himself)
> liberal goes home to read all the comments on reddit. on the way home, begins to have reservation, remembering that there were some story loopholes, some bad acting, and it was just ok
> heh, maybe, but it was still overall fucking amazing - he tells himself.
> goes home to reddit, sees the comments on rotten tomatoes as 100%, greatest of all time
> heh... I guess so, I don't know about that. I think Toy Story 2 was better...
> Begins to disagree with Rotten Tomatoes, begins pointing out why Black Panter wasnt that great, becomes disgusting with all the hyped up press as 100% over his beloved animation movies
> Starts to hate Black Panther because nothing can beat Star Wars and will NOT see another Black Panther.
> the liberal is now seen as a racist

pol wins

No don't be sarcastic, we're actually serious about this

I name it operation African National Congress

or idk we need a good name

You could not be more wrong.

no
this movie is /ourmovie/ no shilling

This kills the victim narrative.

The point is to make the movie stand up to the reviews. We all know the movie is going to be shit, or mostly shit. This will make it appear they tampered with the ratings. They wouldn't do that of course.

Case in point.

no shilling this time

Damn it feels good to be a Kang. Thanks. I will educate, "redpill" as it is often called, my sistas and brothas who are still in (((chains))).

To quoque is a logical fallacy.

fucking nerd

while my nigger brothers are going balls deep into your cumskin sisters right now, you are planning online 'operations'

just fucking lol at your life loser

OK newfag. I am being serious. I was responding to his question. The point is simple, max the reviews.

*tu quoque

Pure inspiration

no shilling, I actually like the movie and it's redpilled and helps promote our message if you really think about it. Cultural identity and stuff
Holy shit this is the most redpilled movie ever

> Black on black crime is a myth
You know I'm an advocate for unfettered free speech but for saying that bullshit you deserve to be shot.

You wish nigger. You only touch trash. Nothing of value is ever lost from niggers. You know your destiny, it aint looking good for you lot, as people are waking up to your bullshit.

But not just reviews we need to promote it from our side in general

Like talk about how it's about cultural identity and stuff
This is a big opportunity we cannot miss

you are right brother. you can do better without whitey.

#BLAXIT
#BACKTOAFRICA

/ourmovie/

why not love it for "racist " reasons.
love it for the wall
love it for the ethnostate
love it for the anti-immigration
make black panther a alt-right symbol.
make it known the movie is awesome for being anti-diversity. that should be awkward for anyone that has anything to do with it. disney would definitely hate to be responsible for such shit.

This is really the best idea
>Black Panther becomes the greatest movies of all time
It's like making Kanye > Mozart - people will notice.

Full kingz with as much ebonics as crazy

This

>100% rating
>all negative ratings are deleted
Is there anything on earth more fragile than blackness?

Don't be mean to our brotha
Sup Forums is now african

>africa has a MUCH bigger landmass
>africa has a MUCH bigger population

How on earth did they manage to get exploited? They're our equals, so I don't understand why it was possible. The numbers just don't add up. Two equal peoples, one far outnumbering the other, and the puny one wins? Please explain.

While black people do commit crimes against of black people, the assertion that the races of those involved is relevant is flawed. Whites on white crime, Asian on Asian crime, Hispanic on Hispanic, etc, it doesn’t really matter.

>Average Rating: 8.6/10
Fucking racists kikes we'll get this to 10/10 where it belongs.

based, but we can't make it seem like where doing it to fuck with them
we need to be serious

>ironic
Better yet: Give it a serious 10/10

Shut yo punk mouth. I'll whip the black off yo punk black ass. Where is yo momma? You gon get it. I'm a black woman, and I might be one of the only black mommas on Sup Forums, and you ain't gonna talk to my white anonbabies that way. Don't make me come ova there. Drag you by the ear into bootcamp myself.

you got it brother. no shillin

subtle cuck comments in reviews

"i was looking for something to do the other day while my wife was spending some alone time with her ex..."

"Took my wifes son to go see Black Panther..."

Associate positive reviews with cuckoldry.

Promote it as a reason to remove all white people from government

Hope it starts a race war

changed it a little bit.really gotta go to sleep this time.

And then they'll notice that it became #1 BECAUSE it was adopted by the ebil alt-right for being so racist.

>the assertion that the races of those involved is relevant is flawed
i'd like to agree with you, but there's just an innate, noticeable difference here. you're a nigger.

It is harder to control and defeat a larger and open landmass

It's literally the exact same shit just with niggers in Africa

this is now the alt-rights movie.

start memeing how this is exactly the alt-rights and trumps message

not the race of the victim, but the race of the attacker
he may not be doing it for racist reasons
but he's doing it

And say what? Blacks only succeeded with the help of "the evil alt right enemy"

Now THAT would be fucking hilarious.

Africans were fucking worthless long before any European decided to cross the Mediterranean. Maybe in another 1000 years these tribes will finally invent the wheel.

Remember to also channel Hitler:
>Racial purity
>Eternal struggle between peoples
>Built a 'UGE WALL to keep his people's purity and safety
>Shows democracy is a shame used to steal by those who control credit and the media (The rest of Africa has been enslaved by handouts/cheap credit from the UN and IMF, only Wakanda is free)
>That the 'folk of a land' are best represented by one absolute ruler who defends their way of life
>We love Black Panther: for being a leader who fights for his people; he knows that the greatest treasure is his folk. He never slackens, never tires, never loses courage, never despairs, and never loses heart in defending them
>Prevented international cabals from raping the land, kept nature to honor his ancestors and for his future folk
>Kept his people from the slave ships, run by the happy merchants ready to sell his people into slavery

i agree with this, could this be what starts the ethno states? both parties agree to it and leave on their own will?

Then why don’t you elaborate on WHY there’s a difference instead of just calling people racial slurs? Why does white on white crime not matter but black on black does?

Reported and screen shot taken.