AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's just an average former military service member.

The fake news media is so pathetic. Implying that a drug administered by paramedics was taken recreationally.

>Horse takes Ketamine
>She is now racist.

Some solid journalism, definately gunna have to click to find out more.

>be white in south africa
>report on crimes
>arrested for being racist

this is the future of all white countries once we become a minority

This woman is so tough and spot-on with what she says.

Katie hopkins works for Rebel. She's a zionist shill.

Katie Hopkins and Pierce Morgan

Britbongs in a nutshell

NOT AN ARGUMENT. You nignogs really glow.

So the horse faced racist bitch took some ketamine? That's pretty funny I am laughing internally right now I hope she gets raped and tortured in the most inhumane way possible

(you)

fuck off you inbred child raping donkey fucking religious degenerate, low IQ ,white hating, bomb carrying ,cretinous ,subhuman piece of shit...

fucking turner diaries weren't supposed to be true

Shame on you, OP.

Not necessarily a minority. Around 56% is enough. Around the same time when niggers are into Congress, are teaching your kids,and have have had a taste at running the country. And they have lived in your country for 100 years so they will say they have built the country.

Based response!!

what the fuck? why is she being injected with ketamine? why are her schlomo's like ezra levant not helping her?

?
What the fuck is your problem moslem?

>be right wing journalist
>want to report on the murder of my people in africa
>cops arrest me for racial hatred
>get my shoulder dislocated probably from fighting off rabid nogs who are calling me racist
>doctor injects me with ket
>i k-hole
>as i sit there completely dissociated from the world i ponder upon the future of my race and the clownworld-tier lunacy of the ethnomasochists who want me dead
>drift off into k-sleep
>wake up
>british tabloids said i was a racist and did drugs in south africa

i could have sworn that was Milo from the thumbnail

I like her, and support her work in SA. It will all be swept under the rug if people don't try to raise awareness about the plight of the white farmers.

Exactly

Really? Like when she said on this morning that people who name their children after places are stupid...then was asked why she named her daughter INDIA?