Unberievable!!

Get in here!!! Ebay is selling Bitcoins at literally $0.99 a coin. I don't know if they're desperate or crazy, and I don't care. It's the chance of a lifetime, free shipping too!

ebay.ca/itm/Hot-Rare-Gold-Plated-Physical-Bitcoin-in-protective-acrylic-case-FAST-SHIPPING/382313805319?hash=item5903adb607:g:PeAAAOSwg8taK1dI

QUICK

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE PICTURE THAT TEACHES YOU HOW TO MAKE CRYSTALS!?!??!??!?!?!!?!/11!?!?!!?111?!?!?!?!

MOM!!!! GET THE CAMERA!!!!!!

no but i have the storytime version

wow thats ccrazy. i just bought 100. haha what a steal! im rich!

that reminds me of that one time user helped someone "cure" his pet animal and it ended up getting blind and died iirc.

Do you think he learned his lesson? That was kind of an important one.

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO
I BOUGHT AT 13K AND NOW THEY'RE ONE DOLLAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that kid, the one that tells you mew is under the truck.

He doesn't do it for attention, he does it to see how long you'll spend trying to get the mew from under the truck.

That is Sup Forums in a nutshell. A bunch of dickheads trying to see what bullshit they can make other people do.

oh the golden days.

we need to teach these newfaggots what the fuck were capable of. bunch of fucking snowflakes around here now days.

I moved on to things like fat acceptance and gender identity.

You realize it was one of us who started it, right?

Can't even triforce anymore.

what do you mean? I can triforce.
▲▲
▲ ▲

>uneven quadrilateral force

▲ ▲

yes i realize it was fucking one of us and you should of only posted the top half of it.

this snowflake generation needs some fucking wakeup calls. tired of stupidity being allowed to persist. separate the wheat from the fucking chaff.

i was maybe 19 or 20 or so when that meme started and didnt(still dont know much) shit about chemistry but i wasnt stupid enough to go do that fucking shit

possible troll

guaranteed oldfag that just lost a lot of faith in Sup Forums

if it doesnt work ban me

▲ ▲

some people are programmed to do what they're told. if you understand how they get their information you can chance to co-opt that stream and introduce your own programming. People that are dumb enough to trust an anonymous image board are products of a failed education system.

You need VIP to do it.
឴ ឴ ▼
▼ ▼

>tfw Sup Forums is literally re-educating a bunch of throwaways and training them to be information warriors

heh. as long as they start thinking for themselves at some point or another i'll be happy.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU NIGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LYNCH THE PAYFAG!

▲▲
Šȃ.

how can bitcoins be physical?

>itt: a bunch of oldfags realizing just now that they banned triforcing except for payfaggots

Too bad these are fake coins with no actual currency loaded on them.

wow. you should lurk more. now they're encoding small quantum RFIDs that react to cosmc radiation creating computations to add to the blockchain. these rings are the future of bitcoin

the reason why I didn't just post the top half is because some people cant make the link so you have to explain it in a way that gets them to retain the information. Like if one of them came here and then read that and didn't dumpster the thought immediately it would just sit there in the back of their head, slow burning.

Sup Forums has already convinced half the board to forego proper diet and exercise for nofap and raw onions. At this moment there are thousands of tryhards staring at the wall in boredom because everything is degenerate, they're horny as fuck, with breath that would bring tears to your eyes.

no you just dont understand how the technology works.

buy now while they're affordable

i can see that.

this makes me happy. people are so fucking gullible. if you think you have low test go to a fucking doctor and get it testing and then start taking fucking onions or whatever supplement kek

It's literally called a 'Commemorative/novelty coin' in the description.

But you should liquidate your bank account and buy them all...just in case.

Oh, and now you're going to tell me that the fingerbox doesn't work as well?

kys shill

WE

This thread is Something Awful.

I don't need any cheap ebay coins, this shady looking guy sold me cheap bitcoins by the bus stop.

I think i'm basically financially secure for the rest of my life.
That chump didn't know how valuable they are.

▲▲

did they come with the new BTC protection policy?

▲▲ newfags can't triforce

EL MONTE NEGRO is a newfag

seriously where the fuck is montenegro

nice rareflag

looks pretty over there or is everyone shooting eachother

L▲
▲▲ newfags can't triforce lol

Woosh!
---▲
-▲ ▲

DOES

NOT

COUNT

We are basically Serbia by the sea. It's very nice in summer. We have about 660k people. Pretty cozy if you ask me.

Holy shit that story gets me unironically mad. Making some idiot off himself from the gene pool is just natural selection, but that shit is animal cruelty and is a big faux pas even on old time Sup Forums

▲▲

Im going to go protest scientology, Boxxy is our queen, and goatse.cx is the best meme ever. Also my name is John and I hate you faggots.

Buy Ven

Consequences

You just got yourself backtraced

will

This is BS. Mustard gas is made from mustard.

NEVER

>Unironically
>Faux pas
Fuck off faggot, go back to whatever homo site you used to lurk.