UN Security Council

So we all know the only countries that hold any real power are those with permanent membership status on the UN Security Council. Namely USA, China, Russia, UK & France - all victors of the second world war. However, there has been an increasing amount of support in recent years for the idea of expanding the security council to include countries such as Brazil, Germany, India & Japan.

How would Sup Forums feel about any of these nations joining the security council as permanent members and thus having veto power? What do you think the geopolitical ramifications would be? Are there any other countries that you think would be suitable for the position? Discuss.

the UN is pointless and will not decide the future

The UN is fucking gay and should be disbanded.

Not happening since Security Council veto is the ultimate power one country could have beside nukes. This would make WW2 all for nothing.

Dude, the U.N is a joke..

AWWW ARE YOU LOSERS MAD?

AWWW JIDF IS MAD. FUCK ISRAEL LOSERS.

You can cry all you want about how the U.N. is a joke or how it's unfair but that doesn't change the fact that it is still very powerful.

Mexico obviously needs some fixing but Brazil, they're special.

Eat a bag of uncircumcised dick arab FUCKS ISREL WILL CRUSH ALL OF YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS WOOOHOOO!!!

Rare?

PALESTINE WILL GET SOVEREIGNITY YOU DIRTY ISRAELI PIECE OF SHIT

Brazil and Germany yes. Brazil isn't white, but they have white ancestry so they can still be trusted. As for India and japan, we can't let the books and pops gain power in the UN.

All the permanent members are the ones with nuclear weapons legally before the non-proliferation treaty. Repeal that and we can talk about admitting Israel, India, Pakistan and North Korea.

Depends on what you`d define as "powerful". Its a joke as in it is a huge waste of resources. It barely gets anything done, I mean if its goal is for the good of all mankind... I mean you got UNESCO there going for the wrong Jews like everyone here on pol...

>Remove China, Russia, UK & France from the council
>Remaining members of the council vote to dissolve the UN

>there has been an increasing amount of support
There has been not. You can fuck off. Case closed.

Wahahahaha Israel crushed you muslim fucks when it was under equipped and under manned... Now they have fking nukes etc and you sand niggers have to suckk american dick...OOppps guess what the new POTUS isnt a fagg who likes mohamahajiss unlike the last kenyan... guess your just gonna have to wait for germany eh haji?

are you stupid?

>admitting israel

no just no has no part in being on the council.

UGANDA MUH BRUDDAS

I can't wait for Saudi Arabia to annex Israel.

Germans are Nazis, Brazilians are powerless, India and Japan are already superpowers.

Hajis want Jerusalem..... get fcked

Really want jews gone saudis shilling.... oh wait lefty jews cant fuk with the zionists who would commit nuclear suicide hmmm ok atleast we tried..... get fcked

Us supplies saudis .... saudis go all dicks out on Israel with haji hordes....

...wait these targeting systems wtf is goin on... get shilled Israeli private weapon contractors sold multiple schematics etc to americans, mossad banging your wife right now whilst stealing your identity and posting your apology and conversion to Judaism on pol.... Seven day war part 2 except it ended in 11 hours..... Headline on CNN : IDF forces brutally murder Arabs on border.... Bring it Haji....

ISRAEL IS SCREWED. GREATER ISRAEL IS DEAD. NETANYAHU WILL DIE THIS YEAR.

Wahhahaahaha

Benyamin dead = Fall of Israel

wahaha that cunt is fkn progressive in the light of actual Zionists.

Muh dead Jew benyamin=
got a couple thousand orthodx ready...

muh saudi army= lets be real its gonna be shit unless the have some heavy PMC integration then thatll be tricky..

Muh rich Haji ...muh muhmuh win war...

Really? you think money can buy out israel??? all your haji aloha snackbar brothers died for sheckels or mohama dibshiit...

Israel is based on the Jewish claim...a claim from the torah... a book of a theology, an idea.... you can kill a man but not the idea... I know your a sand nigger with little know how...but atleast try using google translator a bit better...

If you believed the torah you'd be anti zionist you retard.

>>Only read simple verses/commentary

>>hasnt actually read it

Dont worry, ill wait till you ACTUALLY read the damn thing...

>>gets offended b buut I did kinda read it...

>>later realises you can interpret it in a multitude of ways realising all the jews arent behaving like hajis right not...or worse...

You can't even speak english properly jew. Israel is doomed. You know this, I know this, everyone knows this.

Try again...

No I cant type quick and be gramma.... going off topic...

Wahahhahaha... I guess your right there...but it wont be by the Hajis I assure you my little kebab munching friend...It will be by the hand of YHWY or nuclear apocalypse...