projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/doug-jones/
archive.is/zvS0s
archive.is/b6mp7
archive.is/hJgrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Reminder the Finn is too scared to respond to rebuttals

>It's the year 2000+18
>People are still replying to the fingolian who predicted that Trump would lose and Ossoff would win in Georgia
It's all so tiresome.

> omits any possibility of R's addressing, or working to address the perceived problems
That's because, unlike the Finn, I'm not engaging in future telling or predicting anything, only putting forward two alternatives
> GOP takes this race as serious as Trump took 2016 with regards to actually driving the voters to the polls. They keep the house and increase the senate.
> GOP don't and fail to present an unified palatable front. They lose the house and spend two years trying to wrestle it back

I'm not saying any of those two will happen, only that they can and corrective measures are needed to right the ship because there are some signs of alternative two happenning.
Jefferson county, MO is ***not*** one of these signs tho.

Reminder that ignoring the turnout problem only benefits Democrats

Remember no anime

Fuck him

Thought for the day:
Who benefits the most when Trump supporters don't think about the upcoming elections and just "wait to see what happens"?

He will an hero eventually, don't worry.

Reminder that the USA is going to keep being the greatest nation in the world regardless of what some bullshit MSM talking head says. Feels great man.

THIS
IS
AWOOVEMENT

Imagine a movie with only white people and no black people, talking about how great white people are.

would it get 100%?

I want to cannibalize his useless body!

I SAID STOP IT

It's over white bois. Your movie screens belong to us now. Get woke

Utterly disgraceful
youtu.be/L1amVK_5ztQ

i'm pretty blackpilled but the arguments certain Anons are making in /ptg/ are pretty damn shoddy
Appears to be arguments made in bad faith but I'll wager they're just contrarian brainlets, possibly underage

I miss Newt Gingrich. He should be in Trump's cabinet.

> GOP takes this race as serious as Trump took 2016 with regards to actually driving the voters to the polls. They keep the house and increase the senate.
And until people sound the alarm, they wont
And aren't
Why?

True get out and vote dems are desperate meaning they will cheat and their base is more mobilized than republicans.
Get out convince your friends and familie and get out vote.

>I-if I endlessly say muh blue tornado you guyz will a woke
Wow, what useful advice. Blow it out your ass you worthless shitter.

If images like this showing Black Panther with it's ludicrous perfect score next to famous iconic movies with an inferior score were spread around the net, I think it'd really annoy anyone who actually appreciates film regardless of their political leaning. Perfect for pitting the left against itself.

>YOUR BILL OF RIGHTS ESPECIALLY THE SECOND AMENDMENT WERE MADE BY RUSSIANS

>YOU FUCKING TRAITORS, HOW DARE YOU LOVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY

>Ignoring the issues

Yeah, as if that's what you're doing.

You're specifically trying to present the situation as so dire, it should discourage anyone from turning out, and when pushed on why, you string along shaky "evidence" that barely supports your point on the surface, and entirely falls apart once you even begin to dig at it a little bit.

You can present constructive criticism just fine, as Portubro does, without all the scaremongering, false representation, ebin maymays about MUH BLUE WAVE, shallowness of knowledge/dissemination, and so on.

I've REPEATEDLY stated that I do agree, IN SOME PARTS with what you & Portubro are saying specifically, just that I don't think your attitude is helpful, yet you want to dismiss me as a shill, which seems to me to indicate you more as a shill than anything. Portubro can explain why he says something, you just string just enough along to make it look like you're engaging.

Go fuck yourself.

Cock hungry Schiff is a good meme

user, what people are complaining (correctly) isn't that you identified a problem and that it bothers then. They are complaining

1) that you use griefing and trolling for to push your message forward
2) that you are using the same Marxist "raising class consciousness" or TRS/BLM "raising racial awareness" pretending to do your part (very obnoxiously) without actually spit anything other say "my part is done, now you all DO SOMETHING! It's your fault if you don't"
You are basically using the good people in this thread as a stand in for what you would be telling Trump, McConnell and Ryan and then blaming the people here for not doing what only those three can. That's the complaint.

There is one user making the "red wave" thread quite often. Wanna help? Help him! His work is more valuable than both of our gum flapping combined and squared. Same thing for the VA user, the PA user and others organizing information about the upcoming elections.

Yeah like that makes a difference
>All of those garbage Marvel movies have 90s up the ass
Totally not paid off by the Disney Corp, nope!

So you agree, but not with the attitude
good enough for me

Quick summery of counter-finn points made last thread

>approval of Trump and Republicans has been rising steadily since the tax bill
>generic ballot has shifted from +15d to +2d
>dems increasingly need to appeal to their hard left base to keep up voter enthusiasm
>this has a political cost among moderates as seen in the shutdown fight
>Trumps behaviour continues to radicalise the far left
>this continues to drive a wedge between moderates and leftists
>if trends continue as they have been for the last two months democrats will find it very hard to regain the house
>if they stop resisting muh blue wave will colapse
>if they keep resisting the dems will marginalise themselves
>dems are not showing any coherant plan to deal with this

>responding to Finland

PEACE SELLS......BUT WHO'S BUYING?

> And until people sound the alarm, they wont
> And aren't
> Why?
Do you really think you have information available that for some reason Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan and Donald Trump don't?
"Sounding the alarm", "raising awareness", "creating class consciousness" is all bullshit by people wanting an easy task and "I told you so" bragging rights.

Bannon torpedoing bama gave him life.

I'm very sad that memecoin is rising again. I want /biz/ to suffer.

The most valuable thing would be to reach the GOP leadership, to let them know people are worried of the trend

The message from here has reached mainstream before, but it can't be a boring serious version of it, or it never will
Chins isn't good at "respectfully, I disagree my good sir, and here's why we should change course," and then that'd get picked by MSM or GOP

>the IGN generation of reviews

9.5/10, it's ok

Is /ptg/ ready for a parade?

Well if they know, why are they continuing to fuck up? Would it be better just to let them fuck up rather than saying we'd prefer if you didn't fuck up?

I would give it 100%

Q predicted this

I can tell from his reddit spacing, begging for replies, and attacks on other users just who he is.

This is why I appreciate you Portubro, and why I pointed you out specifically.

You can present your opinion, giving views on scenarios you think might be likely, etc., without having to resort to doom-mongering with ulterior motivations.

Your concerns can start conversation leading to more in-depth analysis, such as Trump taking the trip to PA to campaign, and other factors, instead of just presupposing all that you *THINK* will happen, like Finnfag is doing.

I hope that makes sense and you understand I'm not disparaging you/meaning to insult. You've been a gem since the beginning and fondly remember the shill beatdowns you dished out.

Reminder no-one is ignoring it, just questioning your intentions and syntax.

People ARE talking about it, they're just not concern shilling about it like you. Pre-judging what people will/won't do, using shaky "evidence" to support your assertions, etc. is not basis for constructive addressing of concerns, just blatant concern shilling.

Which is dumb because he was wrong to call it "impressive" as the turn out was much higher in the past. If it weren't for Bannon giving Republicans such a shitty candidate it would have been an easy victory. But since he's a worthless shitter he will claim he called it.
>I say they will win by 50%!
>Only win by 1%
>HORY SHIT I CALLED IT GOYS :DDDDDDD

Behold, trips
user just look at it as another opportunity to briefly raise their hopes only to smash them down again the next coin crash.

I love it, user. Did anyone push a hashtag? #SchiffWantsTrumpNudes would be wonderful

Yes.

l-lads?

t. nocoiner

LMAO KIKES WITH THEIR ANOTHER JEWISH TRICKS

isnt the military still pozzed from Obama?

l-lies

Needs to be glorious as fuck.

Err no
I was within 0.5% of the result
And I correctly predicted the specifics of the victory as well

We should not that doug jones has been voting with trump

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/doug-jones/

We should also note that turtleman has effectively killed the bannon uprising and since the tax plan the whole GOP civil war thing is pretty much gone.

Indeed, also Finnshill is a retard and is always wrong.

M8, he'll always vote with Ds when it matters
As already proven

Basically.
If I never meet Bannon, I'll strangle that faggot.
Not for turning bama blue, but giving dick suckers like obamafinn fuel.

>umm no sweetie

Don't flatter yourself. As I said, I only agree in large generalizations, not wholeheartedly.

Read >Redditspacing

Ebin maymay friend. It's not an argument, and as I've said before, morons seem to respond better to it for some reason.

>Begging for replies

Where? I've done nothing but present my own read of what he's saying, sounds like you're just asshurt everyone's not going along with your worldview.

>Attacks

Who have I attacked other than Finnfag? I've specifically pointed out how I really like Portubro and how he lays out his ideas, for example, and I've even joked around before with you about le redditspacing and other things.

Retreating into projection and baselessness just because someone doesn't agree with you is incredibly unbecoming, Nip.

As I said, Portubro seems to have a read on the situation, you're just being asshurt because your fragile emotions are hurt.

>U.S. solar industry lost nearly 10,000 jobs in 2017

>It was the first time employment has contracted in the fast-growing industry since the non-profit research firm The Solar Foundation began tracking solar jobs in 2010.
>Nationwide, solar employment fell 3.8 percent to 250,271 jobs in 2017 from a high of 260,077 in 2016. A drop in both utility-scale and residential solar installations, as well as industry jitters about tariffs on imported solar panels, were to blame for the decline, the report said.
>In addition, demand for residential systems has slowed in large markets like California, Massachusetts and Nevada because incentives have become less lucrative. Home solar also broadly pulled back after Tesla Inc bought SolarCity, putting the brakes on the installer’s aggressive expansion in part by eliminating its vast door-to-door sales operation.

archive.is/zvS0s

You shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortunes.

Post faster. You bore me plebians.

Nope, no manipulation going on here whatsoever.

>Already proven

Where?

Those are the words and pursuit of a noble man's heart: aim high, and best even those you admire

Wait until the unavoidable demise of Tether, the IOU propping up the whole castle of cards.

>>Redditspacing
>Ebin maymay friend. It's not an argument, and as I've said before, morons seem to respond better to it for some reason.
That's funny, I didn't say it WAS an argument. I just said it was a good indicator that I know exactly who you are. Getting awful touchy at being found out there, huh rabbi? Don't recoil too hard now.

..in the link
the one and only 'controversial' vote so far he voted D

Of course he'll vote straight D ticket when needed

In his asshole, he's just mad he's wrong, again.

Is that the same article where they try to imply Trump meant Nazis when he said it should "be like the one in France", instead of the clear implication he meant Bastille Day?

We were talking about it over on /k/ though, and I hope it's glorious as fuck. They need Apache's flying 20 feet above the crowd lol

>admitting you have no argument
lel
budget jap

Only thing he voted against was abortion bans at 20 weeks. He confirmed one of Trumps nominees and voted for two of the funding bills

He even made a point after the electiom of saying that he wasnt going to be an obstruct trump candidate. He is not going to be an impeachment vote put it that way. Its not a win but its also not a "bad" loss

Yes frog

I dont know much about our forces right now. How many would they field and what for an exercise like this?

Glorious.

So President Shithole wants to shut the government down if he doesn't get his way? Is that what you're saying, Mr. "Jobs" President? Put all of those government workers out of work?

Brilliant.

Didn't they say they'll ban anyone who gives it a bad score because it's hate speech?

>Is that the same article where they try to imply Trump meant Nazis when he said it should "be like the one in France", instead of the clear implication he meant Bastille Day?

Wouldn't be surprised if that was a 9D chess move, getting the lunatic left to sperg out yet again over something innocuous

>What's the one thing anti-Trumpers and globalists want?
To defeat Trump and any republicans who give him power in government

>What's the best way to defeat Republicans?
By making sure Republicans don't go to the polls for elections

>What's the best way to make sure Republicans don't go to the polls?
By convincing them that there's no need, that the blue wave can't possibly happen

>What's the best way to convince them?
By attacking anyone who suggests there is a need, consensus forcing and trying to shame people into not talking about the need for serious red support.

Yes

I'm just pointing out how it's funny you're flailing impotently because someone DARE disagree with you.

I specifically mention I'm pretty sure I AM who you think I am, hence my redditspacing comments, and so on. (Though, I can't remember if you were that Akkofag or not.)

The 538 link? All that says is their "predictions" on whether he'd agree with some "Trump positions" or not... Or are you talking about another link? Something I missed?

Today's BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
Miles completed yesterday: 0
Miles completed since Inauguration: 0.

NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW

HAHA hello I am awake your favourite Finn poster

No, there are his votes as well in the 538 link

>Is that what you're saying, Mr. "Jobs" President? Put all of those government workers out of work?

You clearly dont understand republicans. Or government employees if you think they do any work

wtf
pls go

>Herpes rates decline across US

>Herpes infections are decreasing across nearly every demographic in the United States, according to a new report. The report, published Wednesday by the National Center for Health Statistics, part of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, looks at the prevalence of both types of herpes simplex viruses, HSV-1 and HSV-2, from 1999 to 2016.
>It found that approximately 48% of all Americans were infected with HSV-1 and 12% with HSV-2 in 2015-16. This represents an 11.3 percentage point decrease in HSV-1 and a 5.9 percentage point decrease in HSV-2 since 1999.

>HSV-1 was most common in Mexican-Americans (71.7%), while HSV-2 was highest among African-Americans (34.6%). Both viruses were more common in women than men.

archive.is/b6mp7

The WaPo article compares Trumps plan to a North Korean parade.

Real Finn bro? Is that you?

How can whites compete? Protip: they can't

>it's another thread with all the Finns

archive.is/hJgrY
>companies are hiring people with criminal records, disabilities or prolonged bouts of joblessness.
>there are signs of wage growth starting to show
>companies are hiring straight out of prisons because they need workers
>increase in postings open to people without experience.
>unemployment rates have fallen sharply in recent years for people with disabilities or without a high school diploma
>participation rate for workers aged 25 to 54 hit a seven-year high in December.
>unemployment for African-Americans fell to 6.8 percent in November, the lowest rate on record
>warehouse workers: “If someone applies for a job and you don’t get to them within 24 hours, that person will already have taken another job.”
>household incomes have risen rapidly in the past two years, with the strongest gains coming for those in the poorest families.
>more people switching jobs, and getting bigger bumps in pay for doing so.