BASED

BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173286756/Grosse-Koalition-Union-und-SPD-einigen-sich-auf-Koalitionsvertrag.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SPD kleinpartei in 2021

Press F

Aww how cute, Europe has it's own Jewish-led uniparty now.

Real if deal

Can I get a rundown?

>tmw SPD tanks in the next election
Jerrys rejoice!

Merkel is bad
Schulz is worse

At least now we can find Hitlers grave. Just have to follow the rotation sound.

Libertarians refused three party coalition between them conservatives and very left green party. Now the conservatives have another coalition with the social democrats. Few people approve even in those parties. Its likely that this will cause further loss of votes for both parties. Spd might even become a minor party in the next election if the trend continues. They arent too far away from afd, fdp and the greens.

New foreign relations minister

Globalist progressive jew to lead Germany's foreign policy, which last year called for mass immigration.
Bahahahha!

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Coalitions like this are the worst.

good plan, after that they can imprison all the pol racists and let them out only when europe becomes a white minority

>literally a uniparty

Since when is Angela Merkel conservative?

her party is considered conservative in germany
every party further to the right are natsees

Conservatives and Social democrats forming a coalition?

What a total pile of shit: roll on the AfD.

Es Lebe Deustchland!

Wow this is the slow payback for ww2 then. This wont end well for ethnic germans.

Hmmm interesting

>Merkel and a literal rat faced kike

Germany is fucked.

When the moderates work together everything is much better. So many things can be accomplished. During this next term Germany can:
>Strengthen the EU
>Solidify the Euro
>Continue responsible migration policies
>Reform taxes and social services
>Deter Russia from meddling in European elections and maintain sanctions until they stop occupying Crimea

And a bunch of other stuff. Moderates should always work together instead of giving anything to the lunatics on the fringes, like the Left Party or the new nazis in the AfD.

a cynical act of bastardry

This will end badly and in violence if they really try to let migration continue.

Caesar went and raped The Swiss for even asking to migrate.

Reminder of proper behavior.

Shultz isn't jewish. I know, i know he looks kikier than an elephant seal dansing round a menorah preaching about the virtues of interracial cuckholding but its true. He's christian.

>Continue responsible migration policies

To continue something it must already be in place.

Nice try manipulating unknows anons.
Schulz is the jewest jew out there.

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173286756/Grosse-Koalition-Union-und-SPD-einigen-sich-auf-Koalitionsvertrag.html
For those of you that speak german, look at the normies completely sperging out in the comments. Not a single positive word about the coalition deal.
kek.

> His father, Albert Schulz, was a local policeman and belonged to a social democratic family; his mother, Clara, belonged to a conservative Catholic family and was active in the Christian Democratic Union.
Listen, I didn't believe it first either. But there is no reason to go "LALALLALALAALALALA!" while covering your ears. If anything, it just makes it clear that not even our churches will be safe from the purge.

why he looks like a closet pedophile?

I bet at night he visits gay clubs in Berlin, with a wig and in leather trench coat.

spd has the lowest score in decades and gets the most departments

>SPD committing suicide AGAIN

why are they so stupid?

Good point

>Jews unite to destroy Germany

How nice.

>people making fun of Conservatives in Britain even though they have a supply and demand agreement with the based DUP
>Germans do this

LOL

The biggest center-right party (Merkel's) signed a deal with the biggest center-left party(SPD). They will govern together until the next election. However the SPD still need their membership to vote to approve this and it is very contentious so they might vote it down which would almost certainly mean another election and in which /ourguys/ AfD will get a larger share of the vote and Merkel will probably be ousted.

>He's christian.
if he is, he aint acting like it

Didn't Schulz rule out forming a coalition with Merkel?

>spd fails to enter reichstag next elections

to be fair, not even the pope acts christian anymore. Jesus, what happened to our men?

this is not looking good for germany.

JUST

Germany is the definition of STATUS QUO.

Nothing here ever changes. I mean i said this a million times before and during the election but nobody believed me.

I told anons here that they are too young and don't realize at all how little german politics change or the social structure in general.

Germans are deeply against all sorts of change and reject it whenever they can.

Germans are CONTENT with how things are going and passive about it to a degree you wouldn't know is even possible.

We don't ask for things. We don't want to do things.

It is the most boring country you can imagine living in. I

I've been to many anglo countries in my life and the differences are vast. Its like entering a different world.

>Germany is the definition of STATUS QUO.

Which wouldn't be a bad thing if we didn't let in millions of shitskins.

Schulz got his way and got promised the foreign ministry.
He fucked himself with this. His own party hates him They'll certainly vote against GroKo now.

>why he looks like a closet pedophile?

He's a kike. That's why.

the good ones died

>Didn't Schulz rule out
>expecting politicians to actually keep their word on anything.

Are you 12 ?

kleinst*

Why does Schulz want the Foreign Ministry? So he can most affect the affairs in Europe?

Don't like it? Then FUCK OFF.

It's not like anyone besides Merkel or Shulz had a chance

MY FÜCKING SIDZS

>True German
>FUCK OFF
>Proceeds to vote for nigger-lovers who don't want to close borders for good

He should be legally allowed to murder you.

Either that, or it's just his own ego and greed.
Remember, this fucker provably scammed thousands upon thousands of Euros out of the EU by claiming pay for attending sessions that couldn't even have happened (he once claimed daily attendance for almost every day in a year - which is impossible because the European Parliament only assembles 12-15 times a month).

We're lost

A true german doesn't like anglo countries. Are you fucking retarded, you stupid memeflagging faggot?

The church allows society to decide which morals need to be enforced, We need a isis tier movement for christians

>theres no crypt kike christians
kek
the state of swedes

>implying this ins't good
Both parties will destroy each other.Schulz literally did the one thing his whole party and every one in germany begged him not to do.

Believe me the SPD is dead and Mutti can't stay in place after those 4 years.They ruined politics countless times together as a Groko.

But you have to admit that when you Krauts finally do lose it, every century or two, you really do go completely batshit pissing in the pants crazy.

Worth the popcorn and the wait surely?

since everyone went mad, user.

Krautbro, who is your party of choice? Ignore the flag I'm an immigrant. AFD + NPD both want a police state, and everyone else wants cultural suicide from what I can tell. Which party would you recommend to take a look at?

>AFD + NPD both want a police state
dumb shit like this is why we shouldn't have sub 80 IQ immigrants like you.

no you don't understand. jews converted to christianity en masse and blended in.

Lol. I did the wahl-o-mat and saw their end game which was mass surveillance. I aligned most with NPD. I'm an Irish immigrant by the way. You are somewhat right though with your fuck foreigners speel, I pay taxes to my home country.

Thank fuck for that.

corrupt AF

>being too dumb to understand the information given through Wahl-o-mat

The problem is can you survive 4 more years of complete retardation?

Lol what? Both AFD & NPD wanted increased surveillance. I feel like I'm asking the wrong Kraut here.

Isn't Schuls a literal highschool dropout?

>yet another (((Grand Coalition)))

parliamentarian democracy was a mistake

I noticed that every time a non-establishment party starts to gain seats and votes, all the establishment parties suddenly join together in coalitions as though they weren't opposing parties in the first place.

Really goes to show what a fucking farce democracy has become.

>Schultz is foreign minister

Holy fuck what is wrong with Germans?

my uni professor today called AfD fascists and nazis.

How fucking retarded are liberals, honestly?

No way you can convince me that Merkel is center right in anything but name

crimea is the russians, forever you fuckfaced liberal piece of shit

also, gitmo donut torture won't work

united to destroy what is left of Germany and ruin europe again

Still better than the current one (Gabriel), who is constantly spouting Russian propaganda and criticizing the U.S. and Israel. It can't get much worse than that.

F

All Germans seem to care about is their pensions.

So they believe the lie that sand niggers are going to get jobs and learn german.

They're going to do typical sand nigger shit, sit around smoking shisha, studying their holy books and plotting on how to rape white girls for Allah.

Not that I really care. If Europeans won't stand up and actively revolt against the politicians who find their own people deplorable, then they deserve what they get.

Damn

Being moderately anti-immigration = Adolf Hitler in their minds. The absolute state of Europe.

they all commit suicide - their secret gov bubble meetings and god damned polling tells them they must do so and so, like sell out their nation for the new world order

it's so bad I see head of state from over there getting on the tube and telling you fuckers you must interbreed, and if you don't the government will force you to

you are fucking cattle

Yeah and an alcoholic.

He's not yet. The coalition can still fail if SPD members reject it in the referendum.

Whoops, for you

This is it. This is the straw that breaks the German’s back.

Hitler 2.0 in 2020 or sooner I promise

>merkel
>conservative

in which fucking way?

>isn't Jewish

Good job goymany. Fucking retards

I somehow doubt that about Schultz, I bet he has hardened palm calluses from compulsive hand wringing , but thanks for the mental image user that's a good one

The funny thing is that if you had just kept your borders shut you could keep going in the status quo for generations. You have a low birth rate but that's not necessarily a bad thing if the welfare state is small. But your leaders forced mass immigration on you so now you're all going to change massively whether you like it or not.

I'm puzzled about why the "Anglo" mindset is so much different. Our languages are the most closely related to each other in the world aside from Dutch. Our cultures developed from similar formative events, both were protestant nations (even if I hate Lutheranism and Calvinism) just doesn't make sense from my view

Pls pls pls pls pls let him not be confirmed.

the theater play is over. merkel and manlet schulz played their part nicely. the public believed the whole election charade and think it wasn't all preplanned. daddy soros is so proud of his kids.