Refugee numbers are increasing in Sweden

January 2018 saw 5 979 new refugees.
This time majority was from war torn hell hole called Eritrea.

Eritreans have made a perilous journey through all over Europe to reach the safe country Sweden.

Also 192 refugees was sent by a plane from Greece, they were from refugee camps.

migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Statistik.html#Text3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coNz_N72RnM&t=155s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Georgia why?

>finland shitting on sweden

Like you are any better.

Once that horde is done fucking Sweden, they'll move across the border and there is nothing you can do about it.

It's already started. Forum in Helsinki is already full of niggers.

He did nothing but post the latest statistics. And you memeflagfag got triggered to the maximum. Gee, I wonder why.

>10M population.
>6K rapefugees in 1 month.
Are they deporting white males to make room?

Good

I am 100% sure they will integrate peacefully. Sweden desperately needs all of the doctors and scientists!

That's great, I hope they spread their dna far and wide through the country

Day by day closer to the point of no return

>i wonder why
Because it's ridiculous that Finns can shit on Sweden when you are no better. Most of this trash just haven't realised that you are a willing whore just like the Swedes.

There's no saving Sweden. I want to go back but we can't unless we go full nazi and mass deport everyone brown enough. White ethnostate when?

pretty much. intelligent, driven, young people are leaving the country in droves.

Well, you don't have to deport, it's labor intensive

cowards*

They have turned our own into getto nignogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=coNz_N72RnM&t=155s

>intelligent, driven, young people are leaving the country in droves.

Not sure if we can trust swedes after all they've done to their own country

>Georgia why?

Because they can

You're clueless if you think Finland and Sweden are the same as societies. Yes, there is multiculturalism here, just like in every other Western country. It doesn't mean every country is like Sweden. Just because there are blacks and browns and Asians around in two different places does not mean those two places are exactly the same. But of course when you operate with a meme-tier understanding of the real world and confuse your bubble of delusion for reality, it can happen.

checked

No one carres about Svedcucks. Conquer that country soumi friends!

>Eritreans have made a perilous journey through all over Europe to reach the safe country Sweden.
NO BORDERS NO NATIONS STOP DEPORTATIONS

>No one carres about Svedcucks.

It's kind of interesting how it will turn out. As an example to others. What to not to do.

>comparing Finland to Sweden
You must be a special kind of retard.

>You're clueless if you think Finland and Sweden are the same as societies.
Not hard to get confused when there is Swedish everywhere and your largest minority group are Swedes.

>every country is like Sweden
Well, everywhere with 'multiculturalism' turns into something resembling it.

>delusion for reality
There is no delusion here. As soon as the hordes have destroyed Sweden then you'll be next. There is no argument here. Better ask Sweden for some advice on how to lube yourself correctly so Mutombo doesn't prolapse your ass the first time.

>he doesn't know there are covert feminization & sterilization programs in major cities
>he doesn't know that weaponized nanotechnology, genetic engineering and God-like a.i. will change the future into in unrecognizable world

Swedes were a nice and bright people, but they obviously can easily be programmed by Jews to let themselves being replaced by Blacks and Browns.

They will become extinct or a brown mongrel race like Brazilians.

>No Nordic beauty anymore with blond hair and blue or green eyes
>Their genes will have proved not being worthy to exist
>Sweden will be renamed
>Swedish language will disappear
>Their culture will vanish
>It will become a Third World country
>Black and Brown mutts everywhere
>Islam rules the country

Worked with an Eritrean "refugee", basically didn't want to be in the army. Good guy who really wants to learn and work, can't speak for the rest of them. We've had a couple of other niggers try, but they're hopeless and lazy, they last a week or two Probably because he's Christian and the others have been muslims.