The absolute STATE of ""Great""" Britain today

The absolute STATE of ""Great""" Britain today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTjIdy4HHtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A
m.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/padman-challenge-spreads-over-social-media-like-wildfire-26436.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jRVNX5ClqIo
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is this britcuck?

the fuck am i looking at here?

Nappy fetishists.

I wanna fugg the qt with the glasses bigly. Were is this company Im gonna go find her on my lunch break.

It's the new iTampoon, sending info on your menstruation cycle to your facebook profile

Le 56% kingdom, guvnah

DAILY REMINDER: Britain is more than "Londonistan"

DAILY REMINDER: Most of the UK population is rural.

DAILY REMINDER: The English Civil war began in the countryside.

Well, UK is an ancient land of niggs, right?

That photo could be from anywhere in western Europe or north America

It should send it to tinder as well. It‘s more useful there.

It's a campaign to get men to hold sanitary pads or something

The hashtag is #PadManChallenge

youtube.com/watch?v=oTjIdy4HHtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A

>sending info on your menstruation cycle to your facebook profile

>those pairs of mistmatched soul-less dead eyes to fake smiles

the only pair of genuine eyes is the guy not smiling, it must be like hell inside the head of the last free thinking briton

Gay Britain

nigger DNA works in mysterious ways, sometimes turns white anglo soyim into faggots that use women pads.

Found an article on what this actually is. Made a guess beforehand and was proved right.

Essentially the campaign aims to normalise talking about periods, tampons, etc.

I don’t see much of a problem with that.

>m.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/padman-challenge-spreads-over-social-media-like-wildfire-26436.html

Also part of a promotion for a film about a guy who is creating cheap tampons in india(?). You would think Sup Forums would be happy that he is doing this. The better their countries are, the less likely they are to emigrate.

>my feet hurt
>why am i doing this?
>just one more bong until class is over
>i must resist the urge too spoon my classmates to death
>oh god did i remember to pay the TV license bill this month!?
>when will constable abdul sharik muhammad finally institute shariah law already? bugger!

youtube.com/watch?v=jRVNX5ClqIo

Nope !!! 100% WE WUZ BONGZ NOW !!

theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals#comments

100% this

>I don’t see much of a problem with that.
I don't want to hear people talking about tampons during lunch breakes or while I'm on the phone with my client.

I don't want to see slags drag their bloody cunts over printer, just because it's brave' and come celebrity in tv commercial told them that it's ok.

I don't want to be forced to look out for bloody seats left after recent visit of wild feminists and avoid used pads lying all over the place.
Keep it between mothers and their dughters, it's not appropriate to see or talk about that in public.

UNFUCK YOURSELF, England, you marxist faggots..

what are they doing?
girls got pregnant and no more menstruation or what?

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
OH NO NO NO NO

The comments are sickening.

>I don't want to hear people talking about tampons during lunch breakes or while I'm on the phone with my client.

Sounds like you have a problem with free speech buddy :s

>I don't want to be forced to look out for bloody seats left after recent visit of wild feminists and avoid used pads lying all over the place.

What makes you think this is going to happen?

>it's not appropriate to see or talk about that in public

Why not?

>U Mama

they all look like le 56% kek

D I V E R S I T Y