Obama going down

Obama mentioned in Page/Stryok texts.

Fox news now.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/07/fox-news-first-new-texts-spark-new-questions-about-fbi-clinton-emails-missing-link-found-in-dossier-scandal.html
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/more-texts-between-strzok-and-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html
archive.is/m1mNn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh huh

'Potus wants to know everything we're doing'

and.......???

Thanks for the link(s) and extrapolation, you lazy fucking faggot. Sage.

Surely this time. Ok ok so the emails was nothing, Pizzagate was nothing, Seth rich was nothing, uranium one was nothing, the memo was nothing, but THIS will surely be something!!!!

Link / source / pics / vids

or didn't happen.

>Ok ok so the emails was nothing, Pizzagate was nothing, Seth rich was nothing, uranium one was nothing, the memo was nothing, but THIS will surely be something!!!!

It's been building up into the greatest happening of our time. Can you feel it?

You scurred?

Obama has to be the creepiest, sleaziest little golem I've ever seen.

I dunno wtf those texts are though.

>the memo wasn't nothing

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/07/fox-news-first-new-texts-spark-new-questions-about-fbi-clinton-emails-missing-link-found-in-dossier-scandal.html

Oh fuck hope it’s a true source

Breaking on Fox news.

>Fox News

Oh I thought it was something real.

>the evolution of rationalisation; the post

posting in epic bread

Alt-Pravda drooling again

WH user asked us to begin memeing the IG report.

JUST

GUYS THATS LITERALLY NOTHING

REPORT THIS SHILL POST

ITS NOT REAL HES SPREADING FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDISTS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW
>FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDISTS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW
FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDISTS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW
>FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDISTS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW

stop masturbating in public, ID: PGRcjIVT

Lay off the ice cunt

STOP THE FAKE NEWS NOW, THERE IS NO HAPPENING YOU'RE JUST BEING BRAINWASHED BY FAKE NEWISTS AND THE RUSSIANS AND IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN AND THEY STOLE THE ELECTION

IT WAS HER TURN

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN

>the memo was nothing,

do you tell yourself that when you are alone at night?
Oh well cant wait when the ig investigation started by democrats in 2016 is finished in march. I wonder what the excuses will be probably something like "omg Russians forced democrats to start a investigation into the FBI!! PUTINNN!!! GRUMPF!!!" or something equally retarded.

IT WAS HER TURN!

>foxnews.com/us/2018/02/07/fox-news-first-new-texts-spark-new-questions-about-fbi-clinton-emails-missing-link-found-in-dossier-scandal.html

STOP! RUSSIAN BOT! STOP!

Not allowing us to install the President, hurts democracy.
Stop it.

it was absolutely nothing other than Nunes opinion & he has lied before.

Make sure to #RESIST my man, #NOTNORMAL

The alt right is TERRIFIED when they read these hashtags

imma just leave this here.

She got her turn. In an alternate timeline she is president. Learn how to travel with your consciousness and go to that timeline of you're so passionate about living in an HRC America. You've been complaining for over a year. Now do you feel? Physically? Mentally? Spiritually? You must be drained.

Would probably hang this leaking condescending fag crybaby right after the Obamas and Clintons

Is that WJC?

>not posting the unedited version

"opinion"... spin harder brah.

just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it will go away. your side got sloppy, and you got caught.

Thanks, Obama.

Nice b8 leaf. 9/10 will get (You)s
Drop the memeflag next time

Lisa Page texts to Strzok: Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.
>(((OUR)))
Could it be any more obvious what their task was?

This explanation is bullshit. Comey is FBI user and McCabe resigned with pension so he's not getting arrested.

SHUT IT DOWN

But they weren't nothing. You're just using a corrupt standard. The absolute need for authority to tell you what is and isn't. Pathetic.

fake and gay, its not even 7am on the east coast and the strzok texts have been available for weeks

although im sure it probably existed before the wipedown,or under a pseudonym

Maybe, if I say "nothingburger" enough... maybe it'll be a nothingburger. nothingburger, nothingburger, nothingburger, nothingburger.

PROJECT FULSOME

FULSOME

FOOL SOME

YOU BEEN GOT, THAT SHIT BE FAKE AS FUCK YO

>Obama going down

What do you mean?
Obama in the slammer by next week?

Link
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/more-texts-between-strzok-and-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html

When?
Links...

OBAMA WAS A RUSSIAN PLANT.
Putin Knew No one would expect a Black Commie. Kek

archive.is/m1mNn

This thread is so absolutely full of Dem shills. It’s becoming so obvious and desperate. Sad!

king nigger lynching day already? fun

Don't engage them. Copt the documents I'm posting, then spread them everywhere.

Have you got any rare Pepes for sale?

Grassley memo