Denmark plans on banning burqa

Denmark is right now discussing about a new law bill which describes there is 1000 Danish Krone fines for anyone who is seen at the streets wearing a burqa.

The bill is nicknamed "ban on public concealment of persons identity". It is not completely anti-muslim but also includes antifa masks. If this bill passes and antifa is seen at demonstrations hiding their faces, they will all be committing a crime automatically.

However there was no mention in banning things like halloween masks.

Public places where this law takes place are parks, streets, shopping malls, public traffic.
You could wear a burqa in an invitation only private gathering in a site rented for this purpose as it is not then meant for random public people to gather in there.

finally a step in the right direction, we need to do more to let muslims know they are not welcome at all in the civilized world

does anybody even wear the Burqa outside of Afghanistan and north Pakistan?

Idk. If i visited the UK, how many lighter skin muslims do you have from like lebonon or northern syria?

I really want to hate fuck a muslim girl wearing a hijab and especially a niqab.

I'm only studying in the UK. In the area I'm studying I met a shitload of Pakis and Afghans, there are a fair amount of Arabs as well. I've only seen the Niqab worn twice there. In my uni I don't see them wearing the hijab much, but in the other uni that we share a campus with most of the Muslim women wear a hijab, but they're all international students.

I'm from Cyprus so I know a lot of Levantine people and they don't really tend to wear a hijab from my experience.

I don't go to London much but I remember seeing a fuckload of women wearing niqabs back in 2013. Didn't notice as much in 2016 and following years, but again I rarely go to London so I can't judge correctly.

>It is not completely anti-muslim but also includes antifa masks
wrong. We already have laws in place that make wearing antifa masks at demonstrations illegal. This new law is simply adding the mudslime crap to the rooster of shit we dont want to see

Florida bro here.
I remember back in the day, more than 10 years ago, Orlando made it illegal to conceal your face downtown in public.
It was due to gangs and graffiti artists wearing masks, now could be stopped and frisked.
When I travelled to Boulder, Colorado to see my girlfriend, we saw some stupid college kid in a mask driving around, got stopped by a cop, because you can’t conceal your face while driving there.
Muslims think it’s about their religion, but it’s really about crime prevention.

I live in Michigan about 10 minutes from Dearborn and I've seen plenty of niqabs, but I don't believe I've ever seen a full burka before.

Addendum: When we went to the Denver mall, we did see a group of 3 Muslim girls in full blanket gear.
They were walking around with tons of shopping bags, and got into a limo.

>Muslims think it’s about their religion, but it’s really about crime prevention.
eh in Denmark its about their religion and culture

I just want the girls to race play with. Obviously id probably get stabbed if they had family that religous.
So wheres all the upper caste arab girls at?

what do you mean upper caste?

I dated an Iraqi and he was from a formerly very influential tribe, and his whole family does look much lighter than the average Iraqi Arab. His sister especially looked like she could pass as European. Kinda weird how that works

Danes, Norwegians, Icelanders, Finns, Finland-Swedes and even Sami-People, we are doing all we can to solve this rapefugee catastophy created by the EU, we are trying to save our precious Scandinavia, while as the Swedish people just just keeps cucking themselves harder than ever before.

The ones that are of obvious italian/french stalk

>it is not then meant for random public people to gather in there

Anyone can literally just walk in catholic/orthodox churches and would nuns be asked to remove their veils as churches are public places or they will be exempt from it since they are private properties? Interesting.

According to some of the arrivals from Middle East Shitholes. Full coverage is more common in the European Islamic settlements than they are in the middle east in general

You dumb nigger if theyre close to passing for european theyd be the by products of european soldiers/govenors stationed there. So they look less semetic or nigger.

Look at the op pic. What nuns conceal their entire goddamn face?

Source for that?

Devout sandniggers would rather pay the fine than do not wear that.

If they increase in numbers, such law will become obsolete.

They should be banished instead.

>pay hygge-ab jizya

Ever seen a bar brawl start up?
This is the pushing contest prior to the actual fight. Odd how people always have to work them selves up to doing something, even when they have already made the decision

>hygge-ab jizya
All funds go to beer and bacon snacks
Well done Aussie

Any knowledge of history of the italians being there and the French being there till after ww1?