Trump will end usury

I'm beginning to think that Trump is disarming the means of the the banking cabal

I'm thinking that the record level of sealed indictments have something to do with Trump "draining the swamp" in order to execute the global currency reset.
I would expect a military junta to purge the criminal elements out of our government.

Can someone share a list of the sealed indictments?

Just as I predicted back in October.

>I'm beginning to think that Trump is disarming the means of the the banking cabal
and you wonder why americans have a reputation of being dumb

that why hes bringing back energy and manufacturing independance.

Yes, with George Soros' boy Kushner at his side, he will certainly take on the banking cartel...

This is a psychotic delusion, Trump will do as told just like Obama, Bush and Clinton and all good goy presidents always did.

If this is true, I see Trump absolving our debt first. This is the part I'm unsure of how he's going to get it accomplished. If he pulled the rug out from China and others that have invested in our Fed Reserve, it could spell disaster/war.

If you are going to kill the banks, do it at the beginning of year 7.

nah mate. its gonna be a global currency resent. simultaneously.

Sorry friend, but you don't understand banking if you think this.

Nope. Open Secret: Bitcoin is owned by big capital.

Independence. The american school system has a lot to answer for

The tax changes are pro big business without question. Banking loves it. Rich getting richer.

As a bank employee I also love it for the record.

Trump is the trojan horse of the COnservatives. You all cant see it because you are too close.

Lol - if you knew the truth.

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank.

>

This is true but extremely naive. There are only a handful of big players that matter in the Fed Board meeting. The others work tirelessly for influence. It isn't the bankers that matter but the people that control the bankers.

Manufacturing is never coming back from China. Watch Varg.

Yeah goy, he's playing 11D chess, usury will be banned anytime soon.

Trump is jewer than the jewiest jew

>I'm beginning to think
WHY? What has given you this impression that Trump will completely upend global banking? You are delusional

no you idiot draining the swamp is literally giving people jobs that will end their careers. niki haley is a retard poo who wont ever work as a politician again. being aUN representative was beyond her educational background. matis wont be able to do much of anything after having tried to set up a white only war room. there are other stories but i will leave you with those 2

Do you even know how banking works? You have to have interest on loans, otherwise you aren't making money. You're so dumb. Just give up and drown in a toilet please.

retard

It is true that anyone with any connection to this administration will never work again.

Do you honestly believe trump to be smart enough to come up with economic strategies like these ? He's no Salazar, he's a fucking real estate mogul and reality TV actor. Stop giving I'm so much credit.

That pic.
Does it have a dick?

Usury is the greatest thing to ever be invented. It single handedly facilitates capitalism. It is responsible for all industrious enterprises carried out by regular people without a million dollars of inherited capital.

If you are against usury you are for feudalism.

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china).
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care

>muh sealed indictments
where did this meme come from?

Jee, things sure were total shit before 1900, thanks for reminding me user

Even if it did whats it matter? You find that one attractive. Enjoy.

It's not that rare earth metals can't be mined outside of china, we just don't because it really fucks up the environment. Find a safer method and manufacturing returns.

The banking cabal would be the straw on the camel's back wouldn't it? As it has been twice before.

I'm not saying it's a problem. I just wanted the info for science purposes.

News Alert:

Rent-Seeking Landlord turns back on all the Jews who helped him on his way to the top, and is giving up everything he has for a bunch of knuckle-dragging albinos.

The fuck you talking about, you could charge interest for the entirety of the United States existence.

Trump would have to become a dictator before even considering destroying the banks.

The US needs a dictator. Not some pompous fatty with kike anscestry to turn this bitch around.

but those people are bankers

End usury? With no interest, nobody will lend money to anyone, and economic activity would plummet. Why do you think Islamic countries are so backwards?

Hitler ended usery, it was one of the first acts he did after becoming fuhrer. Millions of unpaid debts were placed back into the pockets of the German people and it was one of, if not the event that lead to the largest economic recovery the world has ever seen.

You saw him go after the (((News))) and (((Hollywood))) Next are banks.

He cant say "the Jews" but he can go after their (((industry))) and castrate the bastards.

FUCK YOU FOR FAILING AS A PARENT!!!!!!! THIS IS A 1337 BOARD OF ULTRA-AUTISTIC MEMERCINARIES. WE JUDGE YOU, WE PUNISH YOU, WE DO NOT REWARD YOU, JUST SHOW YOU HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU REALLY ARE.

Mein nigga