Rotten Tomatoes will ban any negative reviews for Black Panther

Rotten Tomatoes will ban any negative reviews for Black Panther

that's why we make it 100% possitive

I detected some probable nazi groups were going to sabotage your movie reviews, so I made them overpowered for you!

And they are right - you know?

This movie is so good it should be shown in every elementary school on the beginning of each school day.

It changed my life. Before going to the cinema I was a NEET with no girlfriend and too low energy to even fap or smoke weed.
Now I have a 10/10 girlfriend, a 250,000$-job and an unsatiable sex drive. All because of me investing 10$ for that movie ticket.

I am very eager to thank the makers of that movie by leaving this truthful review on RT....

>Rotten Tomatoes will ban any negative reviews for Black Panther

Then post gushing positive obvious bullshit then, eg: Black Panther is the true story of the African people, and their struggle against white cis gendered patriarchy, laid low and destroyed by white power structures! Better than the Last Jedi or 12 years a slave!

Something like that!

Niggers are so fragile they can not withstand negative reviews for a movie. Censorship is the only way to protect niggers from getting their feelings hurt.

So do a 40-50% review on it

I guarantee that black dude who shits on marvel movies and praise Zach Snyder will shit on this too.

You know what to do Sup Forums!

Banning the negative reviews isn't a method used to keep the trolls away as much as it is a direct attack on the freedom of speech.

WE

Wat

look at the forehead shapes, munkeees

Proof reviews banned are about the movie and unique?
Forgetting the botted reviews on the last star wars movie controversy?

It's a black nationalist kino.
Point out all of the nationalist characteristics.

way to leave out most of the story
it will remove USER reviews that are blatantly trolling

And by blatantly trolling they mean anything under 100%

Glad to see all this black excelence

1. Not true

2. Why is this posted everyday?

3. Take that shit to Sup Forums not Sup Forums

4. U triggered by this movie senpai?

5. Sage

Wrong retard, they're removing obviously racist white supremacist "reviews" that mindlessly shitting on it cause "DUH EVIL BLACK MAN!!"

That's why we give it positive review and poison it.