twitter.com/foxnewsalert/status/961203396106706944

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay

“Potus wants to know everything were doing” is the text

Well well well

Big if true.

>preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."
You mean it links Comey to Obama! This is breaking news???

It means Obama had direct knowledge of the nefarious wiretapping.

This does not end how you think it ends.

Well you sound like a fairly knowledgeable guy, why don't you enlighten me?

>if only you knew how bad things truly are

Well I would hope so, he was the President.

If he did not know, would you be even angrier at him?

Didn't think you'd back that up.
If he didn't know he'd at least have plausible deniability.

If he didn't know he would be incompetent, as in gross negligence. As a president you shouldn't have that excuse.

Whoopsie

FBI agents (Strzok/Page) talked to the Directory of the FBI (Comey) who briefed Obama. That's how government works. What's the problem?

So what's gonna be the consequence now?

im down for chimping out whitey style.

are they still in the US?

Fake news

I will wait until I hear from Anderson Cooper or Wolf Blitzer from trusted CNN about this matter.

Obama did nothing wrong. Go see Black Panther.

Right the same garbage that Nunes got smeared for is now magically acceptable because it's Obama?

No it isn't actually

No shit Trumptards, Obama was president before treasonous Trump stole the presidency

This literally means nothing

what did Nixon do wrong?

come on aus bro, you can shitpost better than that.

It sounds like they're referring to something other than regular oversight, which wouldn't need to be mentioned. notice they're saying "everything we're doing" where one of them is DOJ and one FBI. Does sound fishy.

>It means Obama had direct knowledge of the n̶e̶f̶a̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ Kremlin wiretapping.
Too bad Trump and his family and his campaign and his advisors and his cabinet were all talking to the Kremlin during that time. They all need to go to prison.

The Clinton server will bring down all of them. Obama emailed Clinton on her private server about under aged boys for a party, and that is what all this is trying to hide.

>same garbage that Nunes got smeared for is now magically acceptable because it's Obama?
Obama lived in the White House
Nunes was hiding in the White House bushes
Big difference

[citation needed]

Answer the question, faggot.

>on the internet, no one can tell your Nixon

Hahaha you have no power here. Are you ready to see your favorite politicians, Obama and Hillary, thrown in G-Bay?

In b4 "He's the head of the Executive Branch! He has a right to know who's loyal and who's not!!!"

Obama is gonna hang from a fucking phone pole along with the rest once these series of emails lead back to the pedophilia escapades and calls for Trump’s is kill scenario/“insurance policy” if the Russia smear doesn’t pan out....which it isn’t panning out.

Thwy’re All fucked, lads.

>"thats how govt works lol"
No, it isn't. If the POTUS has to ask for information on what FBI agents are doing, that means those agents were operating independently of the Executive Branch and once Obama found out he just wanted the information, and he didn't do anything to stop them or discipline them.

So, yeah, now Obama is linked to the whole operation and he likely was not the one commanding his own forces to do it... So who exactly was giving the orders if not the President?

Don’t be a cunt. Either spill it or GTFO

I wonder what that ment lololol dems are soo fucked.

Sending niggers to kick your door down right now

Did they swear allegiance to Obama?

Q predicted this

Yes. Yes I did.

Yep. Muh nigga Q been calling all dis shite right here. For realz

More like sold their soul to Obama.

Trump was working with enemies of the Republic and Obama was the executive. This is all standard

Step by step, the media will run cover for obama. Dont accuse him of knowing about wiretapping . Ask questions about what he knew exactly. Ask for more emails of the fbimagents working the case.

Who/when briefed Obama? Was he briefed about everything? The more questions you ask the more likely they will try to make someone the scapegoat to try to protect the top of the conspiracy, then once the agents realize that they are being left hung out to dry you try to flip them.

We already knew about Obama's knowledge of Trump's campaign working with enemies of our Republic. He told McConnell

>>checked
you mean obliterating dynasties and serving proper justice? because I'm so down to witness my first treasonous hanging

What if she was talking about her and her partner knockin boots?

Does i-it hurt? Being this retarded myst be painful, if there’s ANYTHING I can do, please lmk. It can’t be easy on your family, they have my sincerest apologies.

You got lucky you fuckong larper.

Check. Yes.

Dibs speaks the truth

This. Based Maddow can debunk this easily too on NBC.

These bombshells never materialize into anything

The level of stupidity among Trump supporters never stops amazing me...

During the campaign, when Page (who had been under FBI/CIA radar for years) and Poppadopolus were both brought on, it was clear from that point on that Russia had some sort of hold or influence over Trump.

Since you cucks are clearly traitors, you wouldn't understand

bump

lol what's that? Trusting the FBI now? Haha I'm done.

>Fox
it’s nothing

Even the guy who wrote fire and fury said the Russia thing was bullshit. It's all a lie. Not a single reasonable person actually believes Russia was helping Trump. Especially since it was the Clinton campaign sending money to them for dealings

>Fox News
Yeah, no.

>During the campaign, when Page (who had been under FBI/CIA radar for years) and Poppadopolus were both brought on, it was clear from that point on that Russia had some sort of hold or influence over Trump.

Uhhh, you're the fucking moron

get fucked obongo

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Weird. Comey testified under oath that he only spoke to Obama twice.

>FBI works for DOJ
>DOJ Works for Executive Branch
>President is the executor of the Executive Branch

No shit? Are you that dumb? The President knows EVERYTHING.

>being this scared

EXPOSE THEM ALL
HANG THEM ALL

Cocaine in the brain bump

whats the point of all this. Every step closer they get to ending this shit there just ends up being more bullshit and everyone knows no ones going to get caught that we want to.

>Confederate Meme flag

Hey look the Democrats are finally showing their roots

Teh democrats r da real racists

Fantastic interview that summarises everything beautifully
>>dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/

WHo is this milk maiden?

At what point is Obamas obvious treason going to be prosecuted?

Alright, come clean Sup Forums
Which one of you glorious bastards made this?
>nb4 "literally shaking"

As the sitting President, Obama would have been negligent/derelict of his duties if he did not request surveillance of an incoming nominee after the intelligence communities notified him of the russian activities with us citizens.
but by all means keep trying...it only makes you look even more desperate.

>Pres obama knows everything
>One thing he knows is Steele gets paid by dnc to find dirt on Trump
>he also knows Steele is reason why fisa warrants were granted
>he also knows this is clear conflict of interest
>he also knows that FBI knows all this
>he also knows that fisa warrants are granted anyway
>This is all ok, because chain of command?
>?????

go away

decent b8 m8

Or you know, he made the whole thing up.

There is a second theory that he hates Hillary so much that he ran a counterintelligence campaign against Hillary and told Trump what she was planning as insurance and that was why Trump was so bug-eyed in the Oval Office when they met.

its pathetic for a grown man to ever text "omg". These texts don't really seem to implicate that Obama knew about the wiretapping, yet. These texts show that he was way involved in the email investigation.

Who Obama? I’d need solid fucken proof he was unaware. I’d find it extremely difficult to believe otherwise. He’s a manipulative fuck, I put nothing past him. I suppose it’s possible, but odds truly are stacked against him ATP. I don’t know that I’d be mad, I just want justice. So if you know “this” situation or Obama’s, can you verify for me whether he leaked documents to Wikileaks like I’ve been told..... Why if he did? What’s his end game? If this is Obama, neck yourself nigger, all you’ve done is divide and caused cops to have bounties on their head.

That might actually be plausible. Gay but I believe you. I believe you because I heard he also leaked some non favorable documents to Obama

>
*Wikileaks, not Obama. I heard he leaked docs to Wikileaks for clarification purposes. Let’s also not forget in 2012 Obama & HRC hated each other.

You don't get it. I want the fucking truth.

First question: Was there a politically motivated abuse of the wiretap system aimed at trump? Without knowing the evidence presented there's no conclusive proof, but it abso-fucking lutely looks like that.

Obvious followup: Did the president know about this, and that it was garbage?

If the first part is true, or true enough, it only makes a difference which kind of terrible it is. Either the security apparatus in america spies on US campaigns with no accountability to the president, without him possibly even fucking knowing, OR the president knew about this shit, and still let it happened.

As an additional bonus, it makes the mass dissapearance of text messages in the case look full on watergate tier.

The president ALSO knows that even the PERCEPTION of a conflict of interest in using the national security apparatus to fuck with an election or to spy on a candidate is a dereliction of duty.

she works at the department of state