Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KiwyMan/status/961204041253576704
youtube.com/watch?v=QyFMc7wpxgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DO YOU NO DE WEY?

She convinced me.

>rape occurs in every culture
>problem is a toxic masculinity
Nothing to do with Muhammadan immigration. It's just random that Muhammadan countries are full of sexual harassment (including against hijabis), and if women are not wearing full hijab in those countries, it's socially acceptable to rape them too. Nothing to see here. It's just random toxic masculinity that occurs in every culture!

spam her with proof of this disaster immigration. i don't have twitter.

*gets raped and beheaded the next day*

>blaming immigrants for rape
>no no racism is bad
>blaming men for rape
>yes yes sexism is fine

>the problem is men, not the race of all the men doing the rape
lol? is there a name for this retarded roundabout logic?

Leftism/jewery

Sweden doesn't know de wae

SOY

R A R E
A
R
E

T H I S
H
I
S

We need to start tweeting pictures of the aftermath of Swedish victims with their related news story attached.

JEW
E
W

>Here's Why:

if i made a twitter i'd last about 5 minutes..... so i give up fighting the twitter fight. Trump needs to make a alt RIGHT twitter.

K Y S
Y
S

>Uganda

Learn from our mistakes black man.

It's just coincidence that every single person they give access to this account is a raging lefty twat of course.

Would you look at that, a talking bar of soap. Now that's something you don't see every day.

Press S to spit on her soyboy boyfriend

someone ask her to go to malmo or rosengard or whatever it was and ask the ethnic swedes what they think about this, and to stream it

She's not denying that there's a rape problem but she is deflecting. We can use that.

How does someone this fucking stupid exist

Wow. Did she just assume the rapists' genders?

Press S to spit on her too

Its not only that, swedish feminists have spent a decade trying to redefine the term "rape" to mean anything women feel uncomfortable during a date, the notorious feminist quote of "Its rape if she feels like it was afterwards" came from swedish feminists. So Sweden is also the rape capital of the world because swedish SJWs diluted the world and made it meaningless.

Or make her to go and take selfies there with migrants to show the bigots how peaceful they are

>this is a 23 year old woman
jesus christ she could be my mom

>twitter.com/KiwyMan/status/961204041253576704
Rape, a good thing? Absolutely

Doesn't that only apply to wypipo though?

Goodluck Clara

why are feminists so obsessed with menstrual blood?

>rad tattoo
>kickass ring to bash your skull in when he punches your weak jaw
>literally a viking beard
>at least 6'2''
>determined look
>drinking beer like a baws

>this is somehow a soyboy

Sweety, I...

They want to deter regular men and attract gullible soyboys that will put up with anything.

Because its the only thing men dont have

Well finbro sometimes the answer is quite simple, they're crazy.

super skinny, puts up with and encourages Claras retarded behavior. soyboy.

Hahahahh

Oh we went down laughing lads

This needs some #120db

She is correct though. Problem is that Sweden has accepted too many young men as refugees who are tend to be sexist bigots.

It really does, because they get raped by niggers and keep it quiet because they won't want it to get reported, so the real rates of rape are even higher.

>rape is MENS fault
>here’s why it’s okay though

youtube.com/watch?v=QyFMc7wpxgo

JAMBO!!!

Sweden is the most cringe

Shitskins* not men. Learn the difference.

The fuck, is that her

toxic masculinity isnt a switch, its a spectrum. some cultures are a lot more rapey than others

>this is the official twitter account of Sweden
OH NONONONONONO

That's Gab.

Indians gotta be at the top, followed closely by Turks

Why is she calling asians Toxic Masculinity?

Why, Lord, why are THESE women not the ones being raped by immigrants

They don't live next to the immigrants. Probably they never have and never will.

Would you look at that flag

Sweden YES!

Because they fuck them willingly:
>It's fucking Sweden, Swedish women are the biggest whores on the planet
>Swedish men are feminine and considered unattractive by Swedish women
>Th eternal Swede loves to feel morally superior, and this is another way for them to do so

So the next time some Eurosoy is crowing about US gun murders we can just say that it happens in every country and ignore all the stupid details about concentrations?

Because it means they are not pregnant. Having children would celebrate the union of man and woman, the continuation of the human race, the perpetuation of civilized culture.
They are opposed to all of these things.
Bloody tampons are just another insane form of virtue signalling.

at which point did empathy towards sweden just fade away for you?

this

>female teachers are taking advantage of students NON STOP
>it's toxic masculinity guise

In Sweden as the government - with Ebba. As in Sweden as the people - I still have my hopes.

Maybe a year or so ago. Honestly the USG is more cucked than Sweden in many ways, but what I really find hilarious about them is how mindless the typical Swede is. They're like the Borg or something, they believe anything the media tells them and won't hold any views outside a narrow range of acceptability for fear of being ostracized.

A few months ago. I actively hate Swedes now. I hate weak people. Not weak as in a young child or an old person or a sick person but someone who chooses to be weak, who chooses to be dominated.

Years ago.

When Abba broke up.
Now Sweden is finally meeting its Waterloo.
I have no sympathy for boys turned into Dancing Queens.
They should Ring Ring for help, send an SOS. Only the Arrival of a Souper Trouper can handle the Visitors. Otherwise they face their Waterloo, with emasculated men turned into Dancing Queens.

ask her why does she has white bf instead of man of colour.

>spam her with proof of this disaster immigration.
If you think this will redpill her, I say wasted effort.
But hey, maybe there will be sperg-out funny reeee'ing as replies

Identity politics. Menstruating is a fundamental part of being female so they glorify it to reinforce their identity. Same reason for the rampant degeneracy at pride parades. It's sad really, they base their whole personality on one aspect of themselves.

Lost my last bit of hope when the selfproclaimed feminist government censored rape statistics and visited some muslims shitwhole completely covered up.
I have never seen more prove in my entire life that the whole "muh feminism" crap is just about robbing whity of money, influence, jobs, media and opportunity.

This. Feminism is so fucking cancerous there, the women are brainwashed not to like their own Swedish men anymore.

wrong, they are. most of the raped women are leftist cunts working in centers for refugees. redpilled right win women wont work there or wont go jogging next to such facility.

Kek

Yes, but they don't live in migrant neighbourhoods or near camps.

desu if those swedes are silent they are complicit. if they think they would be sociály destroyed if spoken out loud they should just leave. they are not fighting against this anyway so why staying? average swede can easily afford living in eastern europe, but they are too smug and think too highly of themselves. i have no reason to feel sorry for them

>These people can vote

Moving around within EU is not good, it breaks peoples sense of national identity up.
I'm staying because it's cowardice to leave when goings get tough.

>I'm staying because it's cowardice to leave when goings get tough.
and why are you waiting for it to get worse? now oyu are doing nothing, so you are coward already

How do you know what I'm doing?

so what are you doing

>says the only democratically elected communist government in the world
curb your sperging, you know perfectly well why people in leftist shitholes mind what they are saying

Helping SD. That's all we can do for now. And it's better than fleeing, it really is. That's nigger tier.

they are still kids. kids like to play with their body fluids.

>Rapists used to have their balls chopped off. Now they have their carreers ruined and they are raped/killed in prison. Western Men just love destroying rapists because they are savages
>Toxic masculinity and the rape culture are to blame for the rapes in sweden
Guess which one is based on facts and statistics

ok good luck.

This triggers me.

Statistical data shows a particular group of people are more prone to commit a particular crime.
>racist
It is much better to blame all men.
>toxic masculinity

Fucking feminists.

Wouldn't it be fucking great if one of the swedes from here got ahold of the account
Of course you'd have to choose your words very carefully
>LARPing as a Muslim and trying to get the refugees to start attacking Jews
Or
>just the word "help" and nothing else

>>LARPing as a Muslim and trying to get the refugees to start attacking Jews
that's a bad idea. When you have truth on your side you can only hurt your cause by lying.

>Sorry guys, the problem is actually an even more sweeping generalization!

You make a good point, I should've worded that better
I meant more of just addressing the immigrants specifically and talking about the Zionists
Also
>my post ended in "1488"

>I’m 23, I work with TV, radio, social media etc, and I though really hard about how to end this first tweet but couldn’t come up with anything good. /Clara

She's going to be @Sweden all week? We can organize something and really fuck up the official Sweden twitter account. She's doing 50% of the job herself.

They will start deleting tweets in no time. Probably she has already written to someone about the horrible bigotry going on.