imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 4
>Sy Gov:US claims on CW always coincide with efforts to to bring peace in Sy.US partners on the ground are terrorists who commit crimes to justify US interference
>SE Idlib:HTS start offensive on SAA positions
>Idlib:RUAF kill 85+ jihadists. SAA halts Idlib op to focus on NE Hama
>NE Hama:SAA liberates Umm Kharizatan,Samiriyah,Judaydah
>E Ghouta:HTS claim it repelled SAA attack on Irbin
>Afrin:TFSA captured Kharouz town, Kharouz mountain & Haj Bilal town. YPG claims it repelled TFSA attack in Blikah&Shakwarzi villages
>Downed Su-25 pilot died fighting militants, blew himself up with a grenade to avoid being captured
>Human Rights Watch:Turkish border guards shoot, fleeing Syrian asylum seekers. Turkey denied
>E Syria:IS-held Al-Bahra village enter 1 month of clashes with SDF. IS claims USAF killed 38 civis Saturday
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
>Erdogan: Turkish offensive in Afrin “nearly complete”
Yemen
>Houthi snipers kill 7 Saudi Army soldiers along the Yemeni-Saudi border
>Saudi AF conducts 12 airstrikes targeting Houthis convoys in N prov of Saada(Feb3), destroyed 25 Houthi positions in NW prov of Hajjah

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/961213930579353600
youtube.com/watch?v=cjnJLvb5Gp0
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/961215533340332032
youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40&t=
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.441372&lon=37.275238&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371874332;353971663;0;591690;988769;0;1570701;844739
twitter.com/aymanshehadi/status/961216957692465152
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/961220734419984385
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.424728&lon=37.281590&z=13&m=b&show=/34145145/Rasm-Aḑ-Ḑahīrīyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Assad

>isis pocket shaped like a benis
ebin :DDDD

Thanks for baking mate!
(I'm not posting the coight gif any more because a German user bullied me last time I did).

How did the ISIS lines collapse so quickly? Did they just overstretch again?

Just post it lad

They have no anti-tank or anti-Tiger weapons.

isisaa mukhabarat agents just shaved their beards and rejoined saa

Fuck that bloke, post it anyways mate.
You know you want to.
It was kinda a spur-of-the-moment thing. This pocket wasn't built to last at all.

Thak you bro, hows life in lituania?

>His family is not redpiled
Sorry lad

What does /sg/ think about the FH launch ?

Well, if you lads say so!

Am I white /sg/?

SAAnime!

slash the tiger

>cg

What ruins this is how he actually shakes their hands. It should be hover hand.

brb, doing other things, but updates will be done before next bread.
You have my word, lads.

Of course
10/10 mate. Don't ever let jerry get you down again
No-one ever said holding unconventional beliefs in the west was a cakewalk mate!

>cel shaded 3D render

(OP)
>Dumb libshit
I dont think "liberal" in USA and Europe mean the same. But nonetheless, you DO realize liberals in this conflict support FSA (Free Syrian Army for newfags), literal headchoppers whos goals are identical to those of ISIS? Pic related.

I, as someone who supports syrian government, can absolutely not be called "libshit". Oh and about that fake orange tan, i dont even hate Trump, its not his fault he is just helpless pawn in zionists' hands, i actually hate his supporters who blindly defend him no matter what he does, without being able to be critical towards his actions

Hello Sadiq, how do you like Canada so far? Its a nice change from Syria, isnt it? You will have to go back once the war finishes, you realize that, right?

also
>just slices arm right through in one swing with his katana folded ten thousand times over without feeling anything
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

I thought australiana where more conservative

al mawli amrika al mawli izraiel al mata a yahud al dun ti islam

So what's the supposed next stop for the Tigers, anons, Lataminah? Based on the Turks movements at the moment, I think shitlib is all but abandoned

According to your flag you are fucking pole. No, man, you're obviously nigger.

That's Asma's task. Do not worry, walking soap.

He is actually inmortal. US army made human experiments with his body during two decades so he just doesnt give a shit about pain.

>izraiel
>z
it's a س not a ز

Wait is this seriously all ISIS has left?
I havent kept up with the war all too much

Ah, yes, the Tiger is using advanced tactics again.

sry I dun speak sandlish

too bad everything else was 100% spot on

Since when Tiger started to make pockets like that? I'm pretty sure now, he lurks here.

>pic
ho lee fuck, turns out that was in kurdistanbul, back in 2014

then you would think they'd also think to make him immune to some puny tranquilizer darts

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERIKA

Here, 'conservative' means bowing to the will of the US, which is in turn Israel's. Why else do we join the choir of condemning Assad every time one of these 'gas attacks occurs'. Another time mate I'll go into detail about just how bad things really are, but fuck if I'm not tired right now. Soz

>post face
>nobody cares

So is ISIS pretty much defeated now?

how is that possible?

>more
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/961213930579353600

wtf you little maghrenaziboi cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=cjnJLvb5Gp0

no they moved to Afghanistan now didn't you hear, so america has to continue the fight bravely against ISIS in Afghanistan.

>#SAA Tiger Forces liberated Aniz - Sheikh Muzuad - Eblat - Eblat Jadida - Rasem Wird - Dahiriyat - Rasm Qahrt - Thaniyat Sawfani /#Hama
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/961215533340332032

Dying is like a "reset" for him. They want to stop him with elephant tranquilizer darts to keep him in coma.
Too bad cgi ruins everything nowadays.

just like how you can pass your finger over a candle or lighter flame fast and it doesn't hurt maybe he wet his hand a bit too with the sweet

STOP BOMBING RANDOM SYRIAN INSTALLATIONS AND HEZBOLLAH CONVOYS FUCKING JEEEEEWS REEEEE

can you PLEASE tell me why you're so obsessed with me, TRIGGERED weebshit /mlp/ole?

Allow me to fix that, Anglo-Arab dialect is retarded

Al mawt li America/Amrika, al mawt li isra'eel. And I don't even know what the rest even is.

Dont mind me. I just eemembwr every society is fucked up.

How is that you speak arabic?

.t not fbi :^)

>Tunisian Jew
>Nazi
Yeah, no

death to the jews victory to islam is the last part they say I think

Was he the greatest African ever to live?
youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40&t=

>National Army FSA and Turkish Armed Forces captured Hawiz hill in the Bulbul district
Bulbul, kek.

>me
>jew
pick one, faggot, and only one

Thanks for the bumps after I posted this in your last thread fellow enemies of international Jewry, the last 2 generals of old Sup Forums.

Hello Osman, how many centimeters did you advance in Afrin today?

>tunisian flag
>hates shia
>doesnt speak arabic
Pretty simple really.

Ah, then

Al mawt lil yahud, al nasr lil islam.

>someone's mad

>Appears that the #GRU through #Turkey's pivotal intermediation w/HTS contacts managed to get the body of Hero of the Russian Federation Major Roman #Filippov.#Russia|n VVS An-72 spotted at #Hatay might have subsequently flown the body to #Khmeimim & then to Chkalovsky,#Moscow Ob

SSO that arrived to Syria after shooting down of airplane in Idlib.

You're welcome.

>Aniz - Thaniyat Sawfani - Ebla(t)
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.441372&lon=37.275238&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371874332;353971663;0;591690;988769;0;1570701;844739

Just doing my part mate

>SSO that arrived to Syria after shooting down of airplane in Idlib.
Uhhh, that's from DeZ

russian defense ministry already said they got to the body of the pilot through our help yesterday or the day before i forgot

Yeah that was in the last in thw last r&u video, russia alao wants the qreckage of the plane so they can analize it to know what kind of sam/mnpd didbthebterrorist used

>The Supreme Defense Council in #Lebanon gives the political cover of the military forces to confront any #Israeli aggression on the border on land and sea.
twitter.com/aymanshehadi/status/961216957692465152

Like they needed it.

Sweaty hand and Leidenfrost effect imo.

what is this from

>Military source says that Russian airstrikes have been temporarily halted in Idlib as they prepare to transport more Su-30 and Su-35 jets to Syria. Both jets fly at a high altitude, which should help the evade MANPAD attacks.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/961220734419984385

Have you seen the tiger's new boitoi?

5 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

>This headline is meant to spark outrage
How fucking far we've fallen...
This one's a little cuter than the previous tbqhwyf
No homo tho.

>Five more years

Ruski magic.

>that headline
America is beyond redemption.

>#SAA Tiger Forces captured Aniz, Sheikh Muzuad, Eblat, Eblat Jadida, Rasem Wird, Dahiriyat, Rasm Qahrt, Thaniyat Sawfani in Hama

>and the Tiger said, let there be more gains, and there were more gains.

*continues to bomb syria from your airspace*
heh, nothing personal kid

Its almost like they want to destroy the white race

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china)
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited.
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care

If he visited threads like this kne then es alright

We must secure the existence of our people and a..

Let them die.

At least unpreventable fall of US empire can latter in history be re visioned as fault of low iq niggers getting more and more political power and ruining the country from inside out.

Can skmeone post a cool Assad to put on my phone background?

man this dedication. it really is insane. wish more people were as dedicated as isis members are.

takes time for the heat to transfer, like walking on coals or swiping your hand/finger through a flame

as long as he's quick and it doesn't stick to his hand it won't burn him

>Dahiriyat
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.424728&lon=37.281590&z=13&m=b&show=/34145145/Rasm-Aḑ-Ḑahīrīyah

Tnx and kek to the basharaffe

Devs have been updated.

YES