White Nationalism Is Spreading Among Jews

Something disturbing has been happening in the Orthodox world. White Nationalist language is infiltrating our public spaces. It’s happening in our synagogues, in our communities, in our schools and, of course, online. And those of us who see it are looking on in increasing horror.

There was always some racism in our communities, of course; we’d begun to address it around the time Barack Obama was elected president, when calling black people shvartze — a derogatory term for a black person in Yiddish — finally started to become taboo.

It’s the philosophy of white nationalism that justifies racism, and it’s spreading like a virus among many Orthodox Jews.
Fifteen years ago, you might hear the word schvartze in synagogue. But you wouldn’t hear justifications for deporting black people to Africa. Today, you probably won’t hear a racial slur, at least, not without some sheepishness. But you will hear talking points that you could find on David Duke’s Twitter feed.

In other words, a significant group of Jews have moved from casual racism to an embrace of all-but-the-anti-Semitic aspects of modern white nationalist philosophy, with many of the assumptions and talking points that go with it.

A few weeks ago, President Trump reportedly called Haiti and other countries in Africa “shithole” countries. The white nationalists crowed. “I must come to the defense of #Haiti!” tweeted Richard Spencer, a leader of the nativist “alt-right.” “It’s a potentially beautiful and productive country. The problem is that it’s filled with shithole people. If the French dominated, they could make it great again.” David Duke of the Ku Klux Klan was also thrilled. “Trump spoke Blunt, hard truth that makes PERFECT TRUTH!” he tweeted.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/393514/white-nationalism-is-spreading-in-the-orthodox-community/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-iYBt9P6uo
podbay.fm/show/1279945082/e/1511741171?autostart=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
youtu.be/OidmRZQrwpQ
youtu.be/cSuBI52fL_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And just as mainstream pundits like Shapiro and Prager have begun to sound more like the alt-right, so it is with Orthodox and right wing Jews, many of whom only read sites like the Daily Caller and Breitbart and watch Fox News, remaining unaware that they, too, have started to soak it up.

But there are also particular reasons that the alt-right worldview might appeal to the Orthodox. It’s no secret that there’s a healthy dose of bigotry among some Orthodox Jews against blacks and Muslims — and a stubborn refusal to criticize Islamophobia and racism, even on the part of those who themselves don’t engage in these behaviors. To those who see Muslims as the ultimate enemy — as the virulently pro-Israel Orthodox community tends to — the white nationalists’ racism will certainly appeal as a justification for their hatred. Of course, being pro-Israel doesn’t necessarily mean being Islamophobic; I myself am stridently pro-Israel. But too few Orthodox Jews are doing the work of separating their Zionism from other racist tendencies.

The irony is that Shapiro and Prager and their fellow neo-cons may be often anti-Muslim, but they are never anti-Semitic. Not so for the “alt-right.” Indeed, to white nationalists, Jews are in fact the key to the whole problem. It is the “globalist” Jew who can hide in plain sight as a white man who has pushed forward the liberal agendas. Also ironically, Laura Loomer, an alt-right Jewish star who attended the ZOA gala, seems quite aware of this, as when she tweeted, “I am a Jew who actually admits that globalist Marxist Jews run the media.”

forward.com/opinion/393514/white-nationalism-is-spreading-in-the-orthodox-community/

imajun mah shook

nazism is based on zionism

duh

Jews aren't the monolithic boogeyman Sup Forums thinks they are, surprise surprise.

>"HITLERISM ENABLES US TO CONVERT ALL JEWS TO ZIONISM."
"HITLERISM ENABLES US TO CONVERT ALL JEWS TO ZIONISM."

Rather, the Jews are a polylithic boogeyman.

We all bleed red. You fuckin racist!!!

Sounds like these orthodox folks are \ourjews\

The Jews are good lads, it's the Irish Sup Forums ought to keep an eye on

In the 90s, the Clintons burned plenty of churches usually attended by blacks, then blamed the attack to Republicans. That way, they ensured blacks would become a voting block for the Dems forever.
This mimics what (((they))) have done for the even dumber Jews.

we are rising

Jews and western patriotics are supposed to merge together. This has been planned long ago and it will help Israel tremedously. Such convergence is bound to happen, Donald Trump being a president that incarnates this new path.

Pol, being the good little mindless soldiers they are, will effectively go die for Israel, willingly, because their pitiful and poor vision of the world leads them to it. Or should I say, are being led to it.

But everything will happen in due time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-iYBt9P6uo

>white nationalist jews

Huh, really makes you think...

This is honestly hilarious

ummm oh wait fuck, WAHT>?

SHUT IT DOWN

So does that mean you edgy neo nazi teenagers are going to stop being edgy, because the j00z are doing it now?

Sephardi Jews are the same as Ashkenazim Jews. Sephardi is the Hebrew word for Spanish

Israeli journalists are the censer that is killing Israel

>impregnate me with your Aryan cummies goy!

what do?

Those who live by the sword die by the sword.

this journalist is friends with a race traitor. his on the Israeli right wing black list

There's some truth to this theory/strategy.
Zionists needed settlers for Israel.
Jews wouldn't leave Europe.
Hitler encouraged many Jews to resettle in Israel.
This is why I'm not entirely against Israel as a concept, let the Jews have their ethno state, I just don't want them begging us for cash or demanding we support their bs.

"we're only hating niggers because white ppl do i swear" yes you're rising indeed

white nationalism has always been a tool of the jews

Sup Forums is now the Jew. We corrupt the innocent and spread our ideologies.

nut

Jews are not white so I don't understand this shilling-attempt? Who are they trying to fool? Themselevs?

Right wing Jews are waking up to see left wing atheist Jews are trying to destroy their ethnostate.

Gee why would these Jews be interested in the Alt Right?

It's funy since Jews no matter if they practice Judaism or worship Moloch or at atheist can immigrate to Israel, and that will be Israel downfall.

Oh my God. Stop being this retarded, mutt. Jews are only bickering over small internal stuff. But they are cooperating fully when it comes to the destruction of the Chrstian world. Alan Dershowitz is the best example. A disgusting double-playing kike who has managed to jew the americans for several decades. He was a lefty when Obama was in office and now a "centrist" when Trump rules. Get a grip on yourself! Almost 90% of Israel is Secular and athiest JEWS. Only orthodox are against zionism as its presented today (Secular/communist) but they also hate Christians and they have nothing against destroying our culture.

Jews are white. Jews have contributed far more to European civilisation than Scandinavians. You are snow niggers whose success and prosperity is owed to your proximity to Europe. In all your history you have done nothing of note but pillage and destroy. Literally African-tier.

if Jews aren't white then Christians aren't white

>there’s a healthy dose of bigotry among some Orthodox Jews

If it's healthy why is this like whining about it.

Ashkenazis need to recognise that their tribe are peiople of European ancestry. If we go down, they go down with us. Non-whites see Ashkenazis as purely white.

Kike not like

Yes, goy. We have contributed greatly to the society. Don't trust nobody but us. We have a magic IQ measured very credibly and we are white eventhough our DNA says the opposite. Remember, DNA is racist.

Our gravest mistake was helping Jews.

HAHA sure thing, Chaim

He's probably in Israel though and just live an average life.

It is the diaspora people that are running the show

What?

Whiteness doesn't matter. Only matters if you want to access some genetic pool, infiltrate a community and leech it for centuries. Or maybe divide and conquer.

Mankind. Hive. Fucking. Mind.

Niggers see Jews as white and no matter how hard the Jews would try to spin it that they aren't white they're Jewish and that different, niggers don't see that they see any non black as white.

Jews who promote multiculturalism are just fucking themselves.

Yes, but he still believes that we are goyim and his people are the chosen ones. Every jew is heavily indoctrinated in Christian hate and jewish superiority. They are the enemy regardless of creed because they agree with the destruction of our societies. They have their prepared safe-haven in Israel and it's expanding by the day.

good.
Come over and we can set aside our differences.

As is his prerogative. My beef with the kikes is not that they hate us but the subversive tactics they use to destroy the West

Actually Jews and Italians of the south are practically the same, only that the Jews have an endogamic DNA that gives them their stereotypical characteristics and diseases.
But outside this, I think that those who are trying is to take the white label and in the future claim all white achievement as their own.

I've seen redditors unironically post this as proof that the JQ has no merit.
They are so dumb they don't even understand the foundation of our worldview, let alone know where to start debating it.

>destruction of the Christian world. ((Christian world))

if jews become /ourguy/ we will soon be invincible.

Since when are moorish rapebabies considered white? They are the same semitic filth as the jews minus the patholoigal hate towards christians and victimhood-status. Both their apperance and clan-like behaviour confirms this fact.

See this Jew is /ourguy/, at least he does know that Jesus was blue-eyed unlike those Meds who keep posting him all mudded

Based. Meir Kahane did nothing wrong.

i just said that if Jews aren't white than Christians aren't white as well . i never said that Jews where white

You had the chance to acknoiwledge your Messiah but you refused and now you are bound to live the rest of your lives in your selfcreated filth and when the Rapture is upon us you will join your master Satan in to eternity.

Is David Cole a good jew?
podbay.fm/show/1279945082/e/1511741171?autostart=1
Jim Goad's Group hug Podcast
I suggest you all start listening to it.

Maybe according to you own kike-infected logic, Sargoy. You don't have to be Christian to be white but if you're ethnically jewish you're autmotically NOT white.

None of those presidents are irish but kennedy

What do you think of descending from Roman converts?
Seeing the previous point; Would you have more in common with a southern Italian or an Ethiopian Jew?

>tfw the ASHkeNAZI Jews are real

Mother of God, it just keeps getting wierder

In the 90s, SOME disgruntled former church members, in separate incidents, each of whom were angry at their particular former church, burned their particular churches, and more commonly, black churches not up to electrical or fire code burned down in accidents.

maybe we'll see more shills in the future or maybe they get red-pilled and turn down their anti white propaganda a bit to reduce the chance of another holohoax

Zionists are the Jewish Alt-Right.

is this the CIA niggers secret plot

This is some new typ of majsterszpil they've come up with lately. Several threads during the last days. I smell shilling and disinfo from a mile away.

Don't be such a bigot. Sup Forums's hate isn't as irrational and reactionary as you think. Let it play out. It's perfectly natural that parts of israel would be fucking freaked out at the idea of significant arab/muslim voting blocks in europe, and would respond accordingly.

Or to simplify it, parts of the jewish community would naturally allign with the most anti muslim parts of europe.

I've been saying this for awhile. Ww2 was about Jewish Supremacy...not white. Just really try to grasp it.

see plz

The black hebrews? I believe them. You should give back their land and reparations.

I don't give a shit anymore about these pathetic cries. I sat back for a decade and watched an unceasing, revolting, and surreal amount of racism from niggers targeting (mainly) whites, and all other ethnicities and the kicker is that "anti-racists" encouraged it, and they openly and publicly encouraged niggers to become 'racially conscious' and racially collectivist.

I don't give a shit about Orthodox Jews and I don't like them, but it really doesn't surprise me given they're ostracized by "liberal Jews" and balkanize in shitty urban centers, they live in multikulti hell.

Hasidics are like Jewish Mennonites. I greatly appreciate their aversion to the Synagogue of Satan, and keeping Yiddish alive. Reminder Obama was schwartze in chief

Do you see jews as a tribe, religion or race?
I always thought jews could be from many different races... There are rabbi approved black jews aren't there?

king David had red hair and white skin . was he a part of the Irish secret plan

Israel grants citizenship to Israel based on DNA. If you have the right jewish DNA you are guarnteed a citizenship but if you're a convert you are not guaranteed anything.

Crypto-jews are irish. They effected Anglos and helped usher in french and latin as a high caste language, which eventually combined to created common day english.

Not to be confused with Nordic redheads.

i.e darker red hair and pronounced jawlines.

Entirely different species

Just don't mention to the newbs that the real threat of Sup Forums comes from /po/.

They're not ready

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
So do you consider them black or israelites? Is one drop of "jewish" blood enough?
And I think you also need to learn hebrew to ask for citizenship...

Jews have always been racist and absolutely hated all other races.

White nationalism is not 'racist' in that it does not carry any hate for other races, except maybe Jews. A white nationalist utopia is one in which whites have a country, blacks have a country, japanese have a country, etc. A Jewish nationalist utopia is one where Jews own the entire world and all other races have been mixed together to form slaves for the Jews.

They were brought in because they were supposed to be used as labour (Masked as solidarity). That failed miserably and after that they started using DNA to determine the "right kind of jew". An ethipion jew is not guaranteed entry today but a Polish/russian/Ukrainian jew is always welcome

there's different types of Jewish DNA . some are more closer to the original and some are more closer to the tribes of Israel and the pre Israel Phoenicians .

LOOOOOL they are trying to keep those niggers here so hard. Too bad that they are All going back to Rwanda fuck you
Also, racial realism will always spread because that's the nature of absolute truth. Orthodox Jews still deserve the gas chamber.

Too little too late. Your kind will have to be removed from our countries. I hope you enjoy jewing each other in Israel.

the majority of jews that live outside of israel are leftist pussies or self hating jews . israel doesn't care about them . there's a right wing group in Israel that has a black list of the traitors that run from Israel or support leftist movements they call there black list שתולים בתרבות

This thread.

That's all fine, however the rest will join you soon.

they have no business infiltrating our ranks. For fuck's sake, they have an ethnostate and persecution immunity already
Just fuck off you parasites

Based Fascist Jews. Neo Lehi movement when?
youtu.be/OidmRZQrwpQ

>the majority of jews that live outside of israel are leftist pussies or self hating jews . israel doesn't care about them
Reminder that the Zionist Jews did the Holocaust to punish non-Zionist Jews

English Version.
youtu.be/cSuBI52fL_M

>hitler was a rothschild
Fuck off. Regardless, your pic still proves Jews are enemy. Some call it marxism, I call it judaism ~Yagoda

I consider myself white but I'm 3/4 Ashkenazi by blood, though you'd never know it. I only know because of taking a fucking 23&me blood test. I'm a practicing Christian and fully on board for a white nationalist america. Armed to the teeth, openly distrustful of minorities, and gainfully employed.

I'm white and staying whether you want me or not

Reminder that they had it coming
SOON

Wow you’re a myopic little retard aren’t you? “They will leave us alone if we leave dem alone in their ethnostate armed with an undisclosed amounnt of nukes, nevermind the medias are their marionette and they control international finance and the medias”. Stupid nigger-brain.

>we want blacks, just not in our communities
Surprise surprise, Jews hate all but themselves.