South Africa Coming War

Let me just get a bunch of things out of the way for people really out of the fucking loop. I hope you already know the *actual* history of South Africa but if you haven’t had the non-kosher take on it read this archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica. I’m not going to spend half the thread explaining that. I assume most of Sup Forums knows by now anyway. Rather, I’m going to explain the current situation, dispel some minor misconceptions and then just say where we go from here.

Quick Facts:

>Farm murders *are* a thing and have gotten more organized in recent months with military-grade gear

>In 2017 Farm murders increased 27% whilst the national average increased 1.8%.

>ANC are detaining and blocking journalists from entering the country trying to document it

>There’s a low sense of urgency with a lot of whites that live in gated suburbs in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg (especially Anglo saffers)

> There’s a water crisis going on in Cape Town that will lead to a Day Z tier happening within in the next few months when the taps run dry and everyone tries to GTFO

>We’re sitting at around 35% unemployment and our economic growth rate is abysmal for a “developing” country

>3.3 Million South Africans Pay 99% of all Income Tax (Guess who that predominantly is) and 17 million blacks are on grants.

>Some videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=8u7F_Y50d5Y

>Upcoming ANC leader for 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=HEpnh8i2A2s

Siener Van Rensburg, the Boer Prophet

>youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc

(highly encourage reading more about him and his predictions)

Black Monday: youtube.com/watch?v=r_kbKzXVKbw

DISCORD: gg/THPpYpA

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
safrpsa.org/
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2905&v=JY8OgBzFLJU
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So when will the race war happen?

When the gibs stop coming. If the black labourer can’t afford his Friday beer or weekly bag of maize then that is when shit starts to hit the fan and the ANC government will try to scapegoat whites.

>So do you have your FAL ready? What about the AWB?

Another thing one must understand is that nobody wants to fight a war unless forced to do so. That's why we cucked out in 1994 because we got a negotiated settlement instead of a Rhodesia tier Bush War and have been playing detente for the last 25 years. The AWB is long dead and never had that much support anyway due to this attitude. Any indication that it is still active is a honeypot. New gun laws have been made which make it illegal to own automatic weapons unless you work with some loopholes. Boer “militias” are small and isolated groups. The Suidlanders are basically just a prepper group, not a militia. Orania is a small town and not some military base. Our police force is undermanned and inefficient as well, also mostly black. The government will half-ass try to “keep the masses under control” when shtf. Some might say on purpose.

Come home, white man

>Why don’t white South Africans just leave?

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION. Not just a few thousand stubborn people who can’t be arsed to get plane tickets or overstay their visas. It’s like the entire population of New Zealand. Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned. Most are stuck here for better or for worse.

>So you guys are fucked?

No one seems to understand the Afrikaner, our history, culture and mindset. We are brought up from childhood to despise weakness and told that only girls and faggots cry. We are man for man fitter, stronger and more mentally and physically resilient than any other white group of people on the planet. The vast majority of us play rugby and various other types of sport from a very early age. A large number of us, especially those who grew up in rural areas, learn to track, hunt and shoot from early on. We still have an entire generation of military trained white men (it was compulsory for all). Anyone who underestimates Afrikaners in a fight is making a grave mistake. We have been outnumbered 10 to1 in literally every war we have ever fought. If a war breaks out in South Africa, I can assure you that no matter who wins in the end, it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see.

>Fuck this shit, how can I help RIGHT NOW?

If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa. We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene in South Africa.

You can donate money to safrpsa.org/ to help white families who have slipped through the cracks in the last 25 years.

>I want to help DIRECTLY, what do?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pic related various memorials we have for them.

samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking for soldier boys, that is only useful once shtf. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shillss and larpers.

Invite Link:
gg/THPpYpA

gg/THPpYpA

gg/THPpYpA

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

skip to 47 minutes in
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2905&v=JY8OgBzFLJU

So you are telling me that sWILLhtf unless the outside world jumps in and secures the niggers gibs? And if they dont, then an unavoidable war will happen and the other countries will have to meddle anyway?

Yup. The only variable here is the white casualty rate which will be dependent on if the West comes to mop up the blood of our daughters while shaking a few hands to restore "stability" and smiling for a photo *or* if we prepare and raise awareness beforehand.

From nuclear power to third-world state...

I feel for you guys. I dont think that such a huge scale slaughter would leave the general population emotionless. Fuck the MSM and politics and jews. If something really big happens there is no way ANYONE can supress it. You are right. We need to start raising awareness right now

10s of thousands dead so far, no coverage. MSM doesn't give a fuck.

yeah idk id like to come help but i'd probably be arrested

Gets me in a blood boiling mood each time.

I've heard of this incident. It's becoming too common.

>I hope you already know the *actual* history of South Africa

I haven't read the thread yet but a lot of people do indeed know the truth. Your thread will be shilled hard though

Die well.

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china).
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited.
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care

My money is on....MIGHTY WHITEY

If Afrikaner and Anglo dont cooperate its gg.

MSM dont report on this because SA is supposed to be an African succes story

do white girls in south africa like getting BLACKED?

I know its bait, but i would honestly love to see some actual normies getting trapped here this way

>this almost happened to Elon Musk
>he got out before it started
>little future 'rocketmen' are being killed currently
>all for the sake of useless niggers 'feelings'

THINK ABOUT THIS

Lmfao

Have you ever been raped lol

third boer war when?

Classmate was raped and murdered on campus last year.

africa is sooo shit

Do you believe that you can do enough damage to them to make them stop? Do they even know how to stop?

come home to Europe or the us we both can use a increase in numbers and if everything is turning to shit why would you want to stay there? Just let the idiots have it and let them die in their own misery.

But I THOUGHT.......

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

Hahaha the delusion. Get rekt afrikanerfag. Your whores love getting BLACKED that includes your mother, daughters, sisters, even your fathers lol

Our youth isn't as cucked as most whites youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM (when black Marxists try to stop a rugby game)

Haha

If shit goes down in SA, I will go over and help my fellow whites

Checked. How badly are you outnumbered?

bump

Would the Afrikaners accept help from America? We won't fuck you over like the British did. I would seriously start a nonprofit to raise money for s future war of liberation and even to pay to relocate families out of the country during the time for their safety. I don't want to see what happened in Rhodesia in my own life time if I can help it. You have my full support

>that vid

Those whites deserve what's coming to them. They shouldn't be in SA and should go back to Europe.

What's your opinion of Die Antwoord, race traitors?

Jesus, ((((media)))) are eeriely silent about this.

Just made my fucking day. This is how to handle stupid nigs

Nobody is goin to let them in just like that. They're the wrong colour.

White trash. That's it.

>We won't fuck you over
Western betrayal all over again.

And now the parasite will kill the host. Fuck me that got out of hand fast - I presume a lot of that is migration from nearby nations too?

bumping for white revenge, stay safe boerbros

A year or two ago I would have found a thread like this, shared some stories, kept a stiff upper lip.
Now with all this acceleration it's bullshit the nigs are getting up to I can't even bother

Pretty much all blacks living in urban areas are migrant grandchildren from places like Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia ect. You also have the immigration of blacks out from their bantustan homelands to the cities.

That will be future of us all eventally if that makes you feel any better.

gonna have to ask this question - what the fuck is happening in the ANC? Heard that they were starting procedures to oust Zuma, the madman even postponed a speech that was meant to be delivered yesterday. Are we finally getting rid of the most HONORABLE MEMBAH? Also, how is the EFF positioning itself regarding this issue? Did they grow in the polls or what?

>Just let the idiots have it
cowards ALWAYS say this until one day they wake up to find that they are now governed by the very idiots they claim to have left behind.

Well put, you sound like a poster boy for the revolution. Is there anything you can tell us before we join (((discord)))?

what will happen when the dust settles?
will south Africa balkanise into separate nations?

All the faggots in the thread who say, come home or get out ITT should an hero. seriously.

Grab some guns and shoot some nogs untill the law is made by europeans again.
I mean, whats the chance you will get in trouble?

Looks like its going Zimbabwe on steroids.

Each one of you is worth 50 of them but fuck me, those numbers. I wish I knew more about how things came to be as they are for you. I wonder if we're headed in a similar direction. I get the general idea but it's a lot to take in quickly. I also get that you don't just want to abandoned your home and believe you have every right to occupy that space as anyone else, but you're looking at Lord of the Rings level imbalances in numbers. There's a fine line between bravery and insanity and white folks are an endangered species on this planet as it is. You have to get as many people out as you can, however you can unless you can cough up a Frodo asap.

I read a screencap from a thread a while back about how Jburg is like the set of the walking dead now. Entire buildings overrun. People filling elevator shafts with shit. The whole thing sounded like a fever dream. How bad is it really?

When/If the war happens I'll take the first chance to fly down and volunteer.

look at them flee lmao

I'd take up OPs offer since it seems discord is just temporary

Your *english slags claiming to be afrikaner

Bad bait, you'll never be Australia.

>How bad is it really?

a quick search on google and you could see it for yourself, there are a shit ton of abandoned buildings in Johannesburg, pic related as well. Basically, the whites moved out and the nogs moved in the buildings and completely destroyed them from the inside out. Sure, the city itself is still habitable in certain areas, but some parts are literally the Walking Dead 2.0, Nigger Edition.

People occupy buildings in the inter city and gangs force the squatters to pay rent. Sometimes the actual owners call private security services to remove them but a few months later they return.

> Sweden

what do blacks think about chinks and indians? would asians join your side in the happening? would they leave?

Damn I was hoping that Botswana could take back not only Mafikeng, But also Northwest Province, they speak the same language as here.
During apartheid, It was a Bantustan called Bophuthatswana, Botswana, had maintained some sort of relation with it, But did not recognize it as an independent Nation.

Good you need to fight these stupid niggers. Make the world take notice.

How exactly would the South Africans arm themselves in a race war.

>mfw Ramaphosa will be the next president of SA
>mfw people will actually think that him getting the position is actually an improvement over Zuma

they never learn, don't they?

Look dude.
I know this isnt what you want to hear, but they are actually gearing up to genocide you all.

Get the fuck out. Anyway you can. If you were a Jew you would know whats coming. These things always happen the same way.

Get the fuck out. Get out now.

Rare Botswana user
Have a (you) for the flag

I mean homicide rate for blacks in South Africa(especially in rural areas) is still significantly higher than homicide rate for whites. Why do Boers think they deserve special treatments?

Blacks will probably attack Pajeets and chinks after whites and when they're all gone they'll go for the coloureds.

I would help but all my resources are dedicated to staving off Jewish influence in the US.

South Africa becomes the catalyst for the great white awakening

You white fuckers used all the water, didn't even cared.

>south africa
>war
>nigger watches to much 300 and thinks a hand full of white people will fend off hordes of hungry niggers
so should i send a letter expressing my sympathies for the relatives in the Uk or a honey baked ham and a get well hallmark card

As it is there seems to be 3 options for you.
Flee in any way you can.
Raise awareness until people around the world force governments to help.
Wait and fight, obviously you will lose.

>white fuckers

in the meanwhile, Cape Town's population: 42.4% of the population described themselves as "Coloured", 15.7% as "White", 38.6% as "Black African", 1.4% as "Indian or Asian"[54]:56–59and 1.9 as "Other". But sure, the whites are the one to blame for the inability of the niggers to actually function like human beings.

Theyre deluded. Apparently theyre the worlds greatest warriors, yet they beg on a trap forum.

So it's true then. Jesus.

The world won't notice because the media won't cover it. Not unless you make a noise loud enough that they have no choice. Destruction you can see from space. Memorials where shit happened 100 years later. If you're set in going out kicking and screaming, I'd recommend a big bang instead.

but do you know whats the general consensus amongst pajeets and chinks for the future happening? Do they plan to leave, call mother country for help, fight together with whites?

The ludenpresse wont.

If I were you, i would get out. As things get worse, and they will, the black population will start looking fo scapegoats.

Take a look at jewish history. Get out.

Chinks I have no clue about, most of our "Asians" are Pajeets and are like our Jews. Fingers in the pie everywhere plus Indian chicks in the universities are very close to classic SJWs.

that's their fucking home, why the fuck should they get out? You probably don't understand this, but the whites in SA were the first people to actually inhabit those lands and build on them from scratch, the nogs started appearing much later on. Why won't you leave your country as well, considering the fact that in the near future, you'll be a minority as well?

Jesus fucking Christ, the state of the eternal mutt.

Lauren Southern covered it and got huge numbers watching. If they go to war I'm sure a lot of these Alt Media personalities will jump all over it. Plus the Alt Right's constantly bringing it up and we're growing a bigger reach. The kikes aren't gonna be able to ignore it. You also got Russian media like RT.

SA foreign volunteer force when?

Make me chuckle every time I see this.

GET REKT BITCH

Yeah no shit i'm down to go shoot niggers.

>You also got Russian media like RT
All they do is skew things to their favour, RT just reports on things that divide the west. They will never be honest about aything they report on - they are a propaganda tool first and foremost.

I recall someone posting stories from the time. One was that the new inhabitants of a multi story building failed to comprehend the purpose of a lift shaft, so instead they used it as a toilet, literally filling the thing with feces.

I do understand it and I have no doubt that they'll kill tens of thousands before they are overrun, but in the face of those numbers, they will eventually and most probably be overrun. I'd rather they survived. Like I said, we're an endangered species. They way this is being presented is like the whole situation will end in their extermination regardless of how many they take with them. Yeah, they'll kill shitloads, but they'll still die.

I'd like them to not die.

topkek user, found a picture of ya

You're thinking about the Jewish media. Russian media's been way more reliable probably cuz they're Christians and actually value truth.

such is the nigger life

they literally have no where to go, user. I've spoken with a couple of SA guys and most of them told me that most European countries won't even issue them visas or refugee status, because most countries don't recognize what is happening with the whites in SA. The only ones that can actually leave the country are those that have dual-citizenship, and trust me when I tell you that's just a small percentage of them.

You underestimate white saffers. Not all blacks are fighters while we have hundreds of thousands of military trained men.

ok, I'm getting tired of your war everywhere, exsistance.