Explain the hypocrisy

You can't.

Both=niggers

I won't, sports riots are fucking retarded

Both are wrong but if you cant see the difference of why they are doing it then you are retarded

Thpbp

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china).
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited.
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care.

>disrespectful thugs
lmao more like terrorists

Racism in America.

> Missing the point entirely
Kys

Took 7 posts for you idiots to get it right.

>philly riot
lmao more like niggers

But Mainstream media were calling Ferguson's riots Peaceful protests while a handicapped elderly veteran was pulled out of his car and beaten like a dog.

When the Philly riots happened, Sup Forums was full of earnest, young citizens proclaiming that all rioters should be shot. Sup Forums is not about to excuse the Philly rioters. This is a board of law and order.

I’m sorry: adequately explaining this board wouod require fourteen words.

People who watch football of any variety is an honorary nigger

ching chong

Ferguson - "Throwing a tantrum because you lost a battle". Eagles didn't lose so it's not the same.

It's like if I ever lose my virginity, I'm gonna neck a ton of booze to celebrate.

If I get old and never lose it, I'm gonna neck a ton of booze and be sad.

Pretty easy to explain the difference really.

Business damage Ferguson riots: $9M. Total damage to city $20M
Total damage from Philly riot: >$50,000

Do the math.

>overzelous fans
I think you meant retards

1. I beat my wife because I got a promotion and I'm excited

2. I beat my wife because I'm a sad little insecure fuck and she's probably definitely cheating on me.

Do ya see the difference?

Idk 50,000 dollars still seems like a lot.
Also this is assuming that there are no black Eagles fans in Philly, or white protesters in Ferguson for that matter.

Pretty sure a lot of called out the philly rioters "white niggers" it's a lot easier to take a white man and knock him down to the level of a nigger than it is to do the reverse for a nigger.

kek, king of anglosphere.

>I'm liberal and can't understand the difference between celebrating and high-fiving cops while not vandalizing anything, and people that pout and throw feces at cops while smashing things. Both had lots of people standing around and I'm too brain dead to see the details and lack an ability to understand what other humans are thinking so lets not even consider motivation. lol like what is motivation anyway. Who cares.

Fucking kike media. You have to be a moron to eat this shit up.

Some faggots want to use any excuse to justify their violence while decrying the violence of others as unethical. In other news: the sun rose in the east this morning...