Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson may run for the 2020 Presidency

Does he have a chance? Would he be a good President?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/11/15/dwayne-johnson-criminal-past-kimmel/
youtube.com/watch?v=qIDuh9Z_RWc
youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk
youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le based black man XDXDXDXD
No but really though he'd probably be shittier than his skin

HES BLACK?!!?

Republicans would extra love that - it gives em credibility with the black voters, and the Rock isn't REALLY black. He's more like...Greek or something.

NO chance

The people’s president

Guy played Hercules so he's greek?

pol101

hollywood predicted this

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china).
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited.
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care

>HES BLACK?!!?
im pretty sure science still can't figure out WHAT he is
maybe a Mutticus Maximus

Oprah and Kanye West are running too

Zuckerberg is running for Congress

He's not black. He's a 56% mutt, just like the average burger.

Rock is vp, zuck is pres. people have been memeing this for a long time.

saged

Half black. Half Samoan.

i love this timeline

He was great in the 90s. He's no better than zucc at this point. Pretty cringy, not real at all. He's Samoan and black you mongs.

By extension that makes him 20% white

American Blacks are seen as rootless half white mutts by Africans

Best timeline

Better than most because he actually believes in hardwork and discipline, which is the only way to achieve that body, steroids or not.

no

do it. Make it easier for him. Dems or republicans have nothing compared to this guy. Give me anyone that loves his country more and is as squeeky clean as him

him being pic related

>Give me anyone that loves his country more and is as squeeky clean as him

mexican nigger man will not win. oprah will not win. lesbian warren will not win .

He would be a terrible President...just like Ophra would...just like Trump is...

Getting into politics, especially at the National level, needs to have a strong background at the State/Local level to have a basic understanding of what is needed.

It's like any other job in a sense......you wouldn't put a first day med student into the OR and expect them to do open heart surgery, they need to be trained.

Mind you, there isn't a real school for politics - knowledge of law and experience in lesser offices is the best we have for now. There are some college degrees that can help.

Dwayne "The Mutt" Johnson

>The Rock
>Squeaky Clean
ew.com/article/2016/11/15/dwayne-johnson-criminal-past-kimmel/

cringe.

>Oprah and Kanye West are running too

You know the whole world thinks you're a joke, right, Murica? You guys used to have FDR, Lincoln, Roosevelt....now it's just excerpts from the Jerry Springer Show.

No, he's too ridiculous. He's still doing movies. He would have to have at least a cool down period after his prosperous hollywood career to run for the presidency. Sure he's a popular celebrity but he hasn't been a normie pop culture icon for 30 years like Trump. He would be slaughtered. Fuck this faggot. He's probably dumb as fuck.

Fuck this faggot

>It's like any other job in a sense......you wouldn't put a first day med student into the OR and expect them to do open heart surgery, they need to be trained.

You mean corrupted and poisoned and indoctrinated. The absence of political experience is the best type of experience a political candidate can have now.

>you will see a full blown "Idiocracy" in your life time

>Getting into politics, especially at the National level, needs to have a strong background at the State/Local level to have a basic understanding of whose palms to grease

he came up with most of his signature insults ("jabroni," big sweaty hermaphrodite, etc) during his days as a high school bully. kinda scary to think of a person like that as POTUS but we've certainly had worse. yfw "president camacho" comes true

Okay will beat his ass.

you fucking brainlet, there's no such thing as experience in politics. Unless you mean access to donor money, which is a negative not a positive.

no, he's a fucking idiot

Trump has a high iq and is quick to change tactics

>fuck this faggot twice
Someone here is scared that he will win hahahaha

In idiocracy the smartest guy was president

this is not happening. repeatedly.

Is he even born in America? I thought he was born abroad to a forign dad and a American mom

Born in Hayward, California

literally never heard of this nigger, looks like his heart is about to explode any second though.

>will

That all depends on what he wants to do, faggot. Post platform or gtfo

>ctrl-f
>raunchy
>litty
>piss
Am I the only from Sup Forums here?

Oprah/The Rock 2020

Sup Forums should support this

Why are Americans only capable of electing movie stars?

Are you retarded? Everyone knows The Rock, since the 90s. He's as American as apple pie. But you live in country of goat fuckers, so what would you know?

No and no

The first ???? president!

because anything more complex than a tagline terrifies the american mind. dumb is good.

>litty

So what? Reagan was a movie star

Obama reading his Teddy Ruxpin scripts on stage in front of news cameras doesn't make him a "movie star" you retard.

>So what? Reagan was a movie star

Yes. And he was an idiot.

no but i just got Sup Forums to like me so i can't risk it user
dont reply to me i feel like we should keep our distance

He is going to be president.

Someone called it early 2017 on /x/

Lets get it one then...will he walk out to the Rock theme or the National anthem if he wins?

good luck

sweetie, umm...

Just imagine him coming out to do a state of the Union to this
youtube.com/watch?v=qIDuh9Z_RWc

The Rock has his own theme song????

>Is he even born in America? I thought he was born abroad to a foreign dad and a American mom
That was Obama.

It was not supposed to be an instructional video!

yesAll Wrestlers have one

Free speach weaponized that will save the world from (((them))).

>has Dwayne
>has wrestling experience
We're getting closer than ever.

Only if Vince turns on Trump and lets Rock get the 3 count on him.

He's been very open about the fact that he lifted "jabroni" from the Iron Sheikh, who always used to say it. Jabroni is just a slang term for jobber in the wrestling industry. The rest of the the stuff was usually co-written with Brian Gewirtz.

The Rock is a republican my dudes.

No God NO been there done that with the halfrican, a drop of black blood makes one unfit to rule white people

He already looks like the president from Idiocracy.....

No,that was Obama.

at least not a berg

I hope so. Celebrity presidents are fun, it seems.

Is there a chance we might be seeing The Rock debate Oprah and Kanye West in the 2020 presidential race?
That would be the greatest thing ever

This meme is why he will not have a chance in hell. The old days are over. Race now matters.

oprah=super sjw nigger
dwayne=conservative genetic god

you think that would really work user?

>President
What? Are (((they))) trying to make "Idiocracy" real, now?

youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk
youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Half Samoan, half race-mixed. His dad is less black than Obama.

That can't be. He isn't fat or lazy.

I would really love to see this nigger run and get laughed out of the building. Great entertainer though. As we've seen in this last election. Unless you can capture the hearts and minds of white ppl, your not winning anything. The Rock, is not winning any presidential election anytime soon dumbfag.

>He would be a terrible President...just like Ophra would...just like Trump is...

Trump is an EXCELLENT president, you fucking brain-dead moron. Stop getting your "news" from liars and comedians. (picrelated)

Never gonna happen. He's a Hollywood creature. He has dirt and scum all over him. #MeToo pretty much ruined his chances.