The idea to have a military parade is BRILLIANT

The left can't help themselves.

>Throw a parade to celebrate our great military and veterans.
>OMG DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!
>sperg out
>protest
>act like assholes
>destroy property
>show up with disrespectful signs
>normies repulsed by their behavior.

This will be amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B_gCRYm9dhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM
youtube.com/watch?v=qgVCHCvLjsc
youtube.com/watch?v=tYymHP-9ly8
youtu.be/j83bGaauRXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xw5NTZdGdAs
youtube.com/watch?v=xUKoimpWtvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only if you guys learn how to march

>showing off our based 56% military walking around will btfo the libtards!

goosestepping is retarded

t. Militaryless leaf

>taking pride in a military that does nothing but die for israel and raytheon
you guys are making the exact same mistakes as republicans did 15 years ago, pretty sad tbqh

>still no military to be proud of
I hate the current situation too, but I love my military, leaf

Fucking leafs

The left have their parades every year.
EVERY YEAR!
youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q

As a current member of the military, this x 1000. Unless those fags can stay in step than it'll make us look like a joke.

And the army will need to ditch those fucking berets - there've been rumors of them going back to the WWII era pinks and greens, this parade would be a perfect time to introduce them

Some good old nationalist patriotic dick slapping never hurt anyone, and if NK is still not a radioactive crater by the time the parade rolls around, than this'll be good for them to watch too..

You know the best thing about it.
Protesting an event with secret service gets you 10 years.

If any, it will redpill the troops. Guess whose side they will take when SHTF.

I'd rather have no military than having one and praising and worshiping it for being an attack dog for kikes destabilizing the world for the last 100 years. Why not push for a proper foreign policy so that you can have pride in a military that does the right thing for once rather than giving blind and brainless hero worship?

>show up with disrespectful signs

cry louder snowflake

What I find funny is that this is yet another "Sources say" story. No plans have officially been released or anything.

what? how do you know that

Between the taxes, nfl kneeling, and now this i guarantee there are dem boomers who will be voting trump in 2020. Can't wait, every purple haired xir who keeps ((((resisting)))) and protests stuff like this is another 10 votes for Trump.

Exactly like I said, lefty. Please, never change.

It's not even so much that the sign is disrespectful. Nobody is outraged or angry at your little sign or your little temper tantrum.

It's the complete and total lack of respect for yourself, your time and others.

it doesn't. in case you haven't noticed yet, Trumptards just make up laws as they go along

I'm sorry my signs hurt your little feelings, friendo

Here's xis sign as a reference

youtube.com/watch?v=B_gCRYm9dhQ

>Oy vey
Only days after clearing Congress, US President Barack Obama signed his name to H.R. 347 on Thursday, officially making it a federal offense to cause a disturbance at certain political events

Hopefully Trump gets assassinated soon

>Trump showing off more government waste on the military

But sure, let's scapegoat the protesters

I love how a bill written by a sponsored by a republican, written by republicans, and passed by a republican congress gets blamed on Obama

Back to tumblr faggot.

Antifa will attempt to storm the parade. Military will be carrying unloaded rifles but will buttstroke commie scum with police help. This will be televised.

Obama passed it, last I checked he's a Democrat.

Antifa will be chewing on tide pods for le degenerates they are.

our military is full of non-whites and women

Mixed service formation look like ass. Get enough of each service so they can match as individual unit.

The WWI Doughboys look cool
As fuck. Need to fix the long 16” bayonets on those M1903 rifles!

Not where it counts. Combat Arms: Infantry, SF, Armor, Artillery are all predominately lower middle class white men.

Your land is already being taken by chinks. Hope you know Chinese.

Yah sure bud. Go put a bullet in your- oh wait you can't even dignify yourself with a proper suicide.

Go hang from a rope.

are you naive on purpose or just too scared to get off you moral high horse

Nothing wrong with parade
youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM

>t. 16 year old who's never been in the military

You'll wish you had a military when the rake comes

The military are a bunch of shabbos goys though.

I hope he starts a 'Trump Youth' to march in it as well.

Officers have more experience at marching in formation than enlisted.

lol, lol at America.

This is what happens when you have a military parade:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgVCHCvLjsc

Let's be real our hell march would look like shit aesticallly.

We should show off our airpower instead.
B2
B1
B52
F22
F35
F15
F16
AC 130
Tankers
Drones
Etc etc

Im 40. Retired. From 1998 to 2017. 0311/0313

Dumbass bong. That's a civilian Independence day parade, they are allowed to be as faggy as the local planners like. The US hasn't had a military parade since the 1991 Gulf War victory parade
youtube.com/watch?v=tYymHP-9ly8

Let's be clear here:
This is another "Sources say" thing CNN is running. There's no evidence that it's true and there are no statements from the pentagon substantiating the claim that there will be a military parade.

This will be the biggest triggering yet, when you're the master troll you troll with a fucking military. Trump is God tier baiter.

!
!
Also this!
youtu.be/j83bGaauRXw

Indeed!
>Witnessed

>Ireland I know we have had our differences in the past but don't fall for this trap. it's too late for me! Don't get dragged into the cucksphere! RUN!

the UK are true bros.

Oh my god, that's pricesless!

Not only are they too badly co-ordinated and lazy to march so they have to be driven around on the backs of pick up trucks but people are literally throwing bog rolls at them.

Here is how you do a proper parade, we do trooping the colour as it is known, every year for the queen's birthday.

youtube.com/watch?v=xw5NTZdGdAs

How can the American """Military Parades""" even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=xUKoimpWtvQ

>showing a parade battalion
>my marching is better than yours
low quality banter senpai

I agree, 100%.

At least you can only give away the empire once.

ORDNUNG

there is a theory that this is perfect opportunity to get the army inside washington without anybody suspecting anything
>sir, we should just march a few parade regiment
>"nonsense, I want shitload of infantry and tanks and rocket launchers"
>massive parade starts
>batallions line up in front of the capitol, wait for opening speech of Trump
>"loyal soldiers, the time has come. Execute oder 66"
>suddenly, the soldiers rush out in all directions
>each commander has list of names of traitors to be arrested. they go through their houses in Washington or outright catch them in the crowds
>Trump makes a speech on TV "now that we had a succesful public parade, we shoud step up and have public executions"

this could be used to intimate the deep state.

KEKED

>Demonstrate our Amerimutt Israeli Defense Force
>Spend millions doing so
>This is a good thing

A M E N
M
E
N

White with a growing number of Spic. When I was in the corps, half the gun rocks were Mexican, but FDC were all white. Comm was mostly white with some brown and black. Tanks and LAR are almost all white. 03s are mostly white with some brown. Flyboys are all white. EOD is all white because only white people are that insane. MPs are half Mexian who all went in to be cops when they get out. Blacks were usually cooks, motor T, suoply or some other POG ass mos.

the military says they have to much money 2015. you want a military parade. the military says it needs every shekel. 2017. so tired of the news.

>american army parade

A leaf, what a surprise.

were probably saving a lot of money, sense sir drone a lot is out.

CHING CHONG CHANG CHONG
CANADA NUMBA WAN!111!!!!
Who are even real Canadians at this point?

Who cares what you want?
Do you not realize Canada is not even a nation anymore? We are just a storage closet for China.

todo meco este wey, my friendo Trumpo de Adobada te va a mandar a Guantanamo Bay por jugarla a don vergas el chairo, ya sabemos debajo de que puente y en que carpa vives en east LA, puñetas :^)

>parade doesnt have loaded missiles on back of trucks like best korea
>trump doesnt wear shades like best korea

They better not dissapoint, I dont want to just watch a bunch of beaner MUH reens carrying flags shit

>56%
uma delicia latinos puta para

If it wasn't because of MUH """Military waste""" you'd ended being raped in the ass by nukes and sandniggers. Also a Friendly reminder that an illegal Maria is 1000x times better than a legal Sharia ;^)

idiot

presidents don't pass bills. congress does. congress sends bills it passes to the president to sign into law, at which point the president has some limited veto powers to refuse, but they generally aren't used very often. congress passed it. republicans passed it.

>HURR MUH 57.77% XIAOMEME im so spontaneous xdxd
This nigger hahah, learn how to speak proper taco you piece of shit memeflag spineless protomutt

your language is pretty much worthless. Also you do know that your flag is a memeflag too right? I always see your degenerate race in b.est gore.
The literal origin of the mutt meme came from you latinos since you all have some kind of natural ugliness.

America does not have military parade? WTF?!?

no normally but now they have a twat with a tower of twats under him, and in the lands of the Despotic twats theirs always a parade wanted, because shiny things

What? US doesn't do military parades? It's like the ultimate dick measuring contest. Can look really well if soldiers know how to march properly.

Christ...

we the sane world is screwed

you sound like butthurt faggot who didn't earn his own shiny things

Stop stealing our idea burgers

and you sound like someone assuming with no Idea but we can all be wrong, I have lots of shiny things I like them but don't need a Ego parade

>unless those fags can stay in step then it'll make us look like a joke.
this, didn't anyone see Trump's inaguration? Its like they used recruits for the parade. Why don't they just have the Silent Drill Platoon televise a ceremony or something?

This. Another brilliant move.

Yes because more war will prevent more radicals.

Spic peice of shit.

>the salt

>Republican Congress

Nice try, dumbass, but the democrats had control of Congress starting in 2007, a full 2 years before Indugu was sworn in.

>inb4 antifa bombs it and is cleaned nationwide.

Tge new greens are available and an option as far as i know

sadly the number of people in your pic is 1/4 all the active duty soldiers we have. all the rest in the parade would be national guard and rotc faggots who cant even serve yet

Yeah it would be pretty pointless if they dont show off even 1 tank

>56% meme will be spammed when they see our nigger spic army
OH NONONONONONONO

kek, imagine if they tried to do their usualy disruption

>MEN, FIX BAYONETS!

KEK

Its a ruse to mass arrest members of congress.