Switzerland NO

So, have every one of the Swissfag here have signed the initiative that will save our motherland from the apes invading us?
begrenzungsinitiative.ch/

Other urls found in this thread:

swissinfo.ch/eng/currency-exchangeadd-the-underlinemoney-from-russia-boosts-switzerland-s-wealth/41315028
blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschweiz/ex-freundin-des-wegen-isabella-20-verhafteten-j-b-36-verraet-bei-der-trennung-nahm-er-den-hellgruenen-teppich-mit-id7946276.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

The sheep are cute

aren't they

Ty. Ausgedruckt und unterschrieben.

Bump for preservation of Switzerland.

Printed and signed by whole senpai.
Dont forget the vote march 4. Fuck billag.

Bumping for visibility. Even if the rest of Europe dies, I want Switzerland to still be standing because they're they only ones who could survive. I don't even think Iceland will go the distance, eventually SJWs will rot them from the inside. Hungary will probably eventually be overrun or economically crippled once the rest of Europe is majority Muslim. Switzerland is quintessential Europe. They're the best of us.

already done brother

Don’t fuck the sheep Frodo

too late user, Switzerland belongs to us moors a this point

And they keep our money.
swissinfo.ch/eng/currency-exchangeadd-the-underlinemoney-from-russia-boosts-switzerland-s-wealth/41315028

bump to preserve our culture and tradition

last bump

Quick rundown?

Albanian immigrant here. If we get to vote on this I'll vote no and sure that my swiss gf does the same.

Bump to preserve their culture and tradition

we'll be voting on this and it will pass. sorry roach, no more of you roaches entering this country, soon

>initiative that will save our motherland from the apes invading us?

Terminating the bilateral treaties with the EU would lead to EU/EEA citizens being thrown out.

Niggers and Arabs/Turks are not EU citizens, this doesn’t affect them at all.
You’re like the Brexiteers who thought that they could get rind of muslims by leaving the EU.

This

If you care so much about 356.- a year I hope you also vote to not renew the direct federal tax, imagine how much money you could save!

>Niggers and Arabs/Turks are not EU citizens
source

>I hope you also vote to not renew the direct federal tax
you bet I do vote NO

>sorry roach, no more of you roaches entering this country, soon
No need to when our birthrate is higher than yours anyway.

we'll neuter all of you mailboxes

Are you retarded?
Do you think Eritreans are EU citizens?

will vote! getting back soon hope they have send me the letter while i was traveling for 4 months.

blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschweiz/ex-freundin-des-wegen-isabella-20-verhafteten-j-b-36-verraet-bei-der-trennung-nahm-er-den-hellgruenen-teppich-mit-id7946276.html
perpetrator is 'Dutch'

albanians are too ugly and subhuman to have swiss girlfriends, elvis

Kek no you won't because lack balls to do anything, that's also why 1/3 of the citizens are immigrants.
Nah swiss women are just easy to get.

swiss women are ugly shipi, why do you get such a gf? is she rich atleast?

Explain the initiative

Are they planing to open the borders

I like the sound of this a lot and am trying to sign it.

Have a free bump too.

There are tons of good looking swiss women, it's not hard to find them. And yes, mine is also well off.
The only problem I have are with her parents who hate the fact that I am religious and have different values than them, but that might be changing since the father offered me a job for after uni.

Save yourselves, mountain Germans. Do not make the same mistakes as your bretheren from the plains. But that's something you're already very good at, so keep up your not-fucking-it-up streak.

Fuck off mutt this thread isnt for you.
>A weird looking albanian LARPing while he fucks his hand
mdr. stay subhuman

>thinking burning the bilaterals over EU immigrants will get a majority
You probably vote for getting fucked by private media moguls and ruining our tax policy, too. Fucking cuck.

Translates to "I have no arguments". Stop beeing stupid dhimmi.

Unlike you I am 100% white, so be careful who you call a subhuman.

mdr. typical albanian subhuman. your low IQ race sill be wiped out in due time. enjoy your brief period in the sunshine of the confederation

Is this an official state poll?

Must be true if you say so.

Can foreignfags sign to or will they just disregard it?

They can't. Signatures are checked, you need to get 100k valid ones.

Sadly, this is only smoke and mirrors... our country is subversed, you can hear the traitors in the military, in the bus and restaurants slowly plotting to overtake. Coexistence is a lie by the jews.
>live in the city where the jews have had their founding meeting for israel 170 years ago

You know, the more sound and reasonable the proposal, the more hysteric and screeching the EU will crush down on it.
Also, too bad it might affect me as a swede who lived and worked in switzerland up untill a decade ago. Would've loved to "remigrated"

>170 years
Herzls zionist meeting was at the turn of the last century, Basler.

Oh yea, my mistake. Could have ended it before it begun.

You could always vote for this party tho.
They care about the workers :]

Nobody likes this entitled cunt and her entire party

Hmm, make sure you put a clause in your constitution to allow you to hold a referendum on any EU directive or EU law or EU anything should you decide to join the European Union.

>implying the EU would accept that
>implying the swiss people would ever join the EU as long as it doesn't accept that
Switzerland will never join the EU.

Knowing that the EU would never accept that.

You get the principle right?

Ah, you were saying we shouldn't join the EU. That we agree on.

>Switzerland will never join the EU.
Very sensible.

You know a poison pill is in finance?

Found the muslim

No, but I will.

dear papierli swiss user,
i respect your decision, but not everyone feels the same way about immigration.