Why are whites incapable of having children?

literally all other countries even poor shitholes like Mexico or India have a ton of children meanwhile like no white nation is even above replacement level even poor shithole white nations or wealthy white nations it doesn't matter??? why are whites such a weak cucked race? I frankly think whites deserve to be replaced. Europe is going to end up muslim and african...I guess it is natural selection...

It has nothing to do with factor of race but economics. All developed economies have lower birthrates, as it is tied to availability of contraceptives,income,education etc.

Lole

Because white people understand what all is involved with actually supporting a family, instead of just pump and dump, leaving crotch droppings for someone else to be responsible for.

Because we have angry lesbians telling our women to ride the cock carousel and have careers.

??? So Ukraine is a developed country???

nothing to do with race all economics??? how come then poor uneducated shithole white countries also have low birth rates??? fucking dumbass it has everything to do with race...literally everything...

I used to like Radiohead, until Thom Yorke turned into a SJW freak.

>implying that encouraging women to kill their children for transient convenience is equivalent to education and income
Get in the garage, let the car run, open the window, go to sleep

This is the answer
Sort of this too, but more that whites coddle and raise their children. If they were allowed to die naturally, the birth rate of those groups would self correct

Because I don't want to settle down and have a family until I know I can provide for them.

Rich people have fewer kids usually than the general population. Higher levels of education is also tied to better quality of family planning.

White women don't want families, only when they hit the wall at 30+ at which point men don't want their used up goods anymore.

Well if that were entirely true the US wouldn't be in the top 10 countties contributing to overpopulation.

USA does not have functioning healthcare system, nor adequate sex education for developed economy. Also their education in general is dysfunctional compared to rest of developed world.

This is Freemasonry magical thinking. Don't fall for magical thinking. That's the exact mistake Bill Gates did when he thought that treating diseases in Africa was the way to go.

I wonder abou that too. The Westeners always say its feminism but its no better in Russia or other Slavic countries wh dont have feminism

Immigrant populations from the under-developed economies see effective drop of their birthrates post-immigration and integration.

He is right actualy.
When you studied extensively, you want your kids to do the same.
Whether it is from Canada or Pakistan, a rich couple will hardly have more than 2 kids.

>JP is an idiot
>"hehehe watch as Sup Forums flock to him and the one guy will say something ridiculously outrageous"
>media smear + assisted career suicide
>we did it

Not that it needs to be mentioned but don't react to these fucking idiots.

I'm not really following your logic here.
Canada doesn't have a well functioning health care system, nor does it have the best schooling, yet here we are, sitting at 30 million.
I personally went to one of the most technologically advanced HS in Canada, and I can tell you right now, it wasn't that technologically advanced.

It's not because of being rich, it's because their terrible mentality. Our elites are fucked up. Their elites are fucked up in the head, too.
I think it is because they have easy access to very dangerous drugs, truly believe in magic, and trust a plethora of very dangerous and deceitful people.

I`m talking about viability of abortions, family planning that comes form good economically functional societies and general HDI- per capita. America if it was not for its massive markets and number of pure capital should not form social standpoint be even considered developed economy.

Technological advancement is not relevant in when I`m talking about education but specifically how effective the sex education is for example in preventing teenage pregnancies etc.

R/K selection. Whites do not need to shit out 10+ kids out anymore and hope that at least one will survive.

Nice meme

That is a bullshit argument, considering that R/K selection is used in biology almost exclusively and is designated by the sexual organs, time it reaches for offspring to reach sexual maturity and the time and amount of care put for individual to grow into that sexual maturity from birth.

>why don’t white people have kids
>more white people alive today than ever before

Hmmmmm

Explain to me, Professors, why Europeans used to have 10+ kids and now it's 1-2, while shithole people have many children, without the muh juice.

No reason to be intellectually dishonest, we are clearly discussing about relative and not absolute numbers.

You know you can pay the scan with your taxes if you want right?

Sociological conditions have changed. Access to birth control and safe abortions is the largest change between today and 100 years ago.

Economic structure has also changed, since thanks largely to the birth control,modern sex education and safe abortions women can more effectively plan when they do start their families. Since the economic front has changed too, women choose carriers over having multiple children throughout their lifetimes. Another factor to take in is the lack of wars in Europe, since they have been historically followed by surge in birthrates.

You forget the lack of religious incentive and the cost of living.

It's better to have a lot of kids when you live in a poor country and you don't have to invest in your kids because they provide labor and wealth to the family. Since the West is technologically advanced and we have high standards of living, having kids is more of a burden than it is worth, you have to pay more than you get in return.

The other thing is that white men are sexual losers and white women are the biggest sluts.

Cause wh*tes cant compete against turk master race user

because shitting out 10 kinds and leaving them to chance is not the same as raising 2 well adjusted adults

Why do subhumans project their inferiority onto us? Or are they genuinely that retarded

Turks are inferior to whites though

as a country develops, birthrates drop. it's just how it works

Because entire generations of whites were brainwashed into believing their responsibility to the planet was to prevent overpopulation.

Once whites complied and had fewer kids, the people controlling the government started to tell us that we didn't have enough workers and needed to import darker-skinned migrants who kept breeding like rabbits.

Whites were lulled into accepting the "browning of America."

Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

Whatever you're smoking
I want some

>Canada doesn't have a well functioning health care system because memes

let me break it down for you...

western men's sperm count has dropped 60 - 70% since the 1970s. about the time women enmasse started taking the pill.

there is so much estrogen in the water and estrogen mimicking chemicals in plastic food wrap etc.

Trans have always been around but a tiny tiny minority, now all of a sudden it is epidemic..why?

becaus western boys are fed estrogen from the day they are born.

if a chemical was found in the foodchain that affected women's reproductive properties so badly there would be an uproar yes?

so why not for males?

because they want western women to breed, just not with western men.

as well as the chemical assault on men, women have been brainwashed to believe motherhood is a waste of a life, so stay on that pill and keep peeing into the water all that estrogen that cannot be filtered out.

do you have sources to back any of that up?

Because white women have to work to pay the increasing taxes of the welfare state so that brown women don't have to.
White people take responsibility seriously and know instinctually that they have no time for parenting.

Children's schools for decades have strongly advocated for continued education and career investment. I don't remember any discussion or advice regarding family. Somehow, preparing kids for life never includes passing on information about how to plan and keep a family. It's a assumed that they just know.

In the seventies, a surge in pregnancy complications prompted a study to examine what was wrong. It turned out that pregnant women weren't eating properly, not in quantity or content, to support their pregnancy.

1. Feminism combined with antiquated pro-women laws makes women undesirable
2. Crisis, feminism and mass immigration leaves less jobs for men
3. White men are conscientious and self-conscious so they know not to have babies when their poor and especially not when a woman can destroy their lives as soon as the first problem arises.

That is why they import niggers and shitskins, they pump and dump, or pump and live on welfare, ten people in a two-store flat. And, they give zero fucks about the consequences.

>Mexico
We're at 2.1 fertility rate. Inverted populational pyramid the next 40 years. We're also having a big PooInLoo influx

Mouse utopia

I posted the meme because I don't have all day to write a thesis for you brainlets.

Ex.
Doctors are regulated to only be able to perform miniscule amounts of surgeries per month. This leads to wait times that can take years for simple procedures.

Ask anybody in Canada how long it takes to get your hip re-done. It can be years.

It takes 1-2 weeks for a simple blood test ffs.

Being white is unattractive to women these days.