The definition of opportunist

The definition of opportunist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*rapes autist*

begone shill

Both he and warski are making big bucks with /IBS/ and it's not going to die down any time soon. I am completely ok with it.

If they keep talking to the same people over and over, it will get old.

>Be promising young scientist
>Abandon your career to become Youtuber
The eternal Quebecois strikes again.

They fucking beg loads of people to come on but they all pussy out at the last minute. It really isn't their fault.

who?

>D-don't seize opportunities goy

I'm finishing my phd right now, stem field, and you really have no idea about how bad the PC culture has become. Most traditional science institutions are in decline, both in terms of trust and quality. I'm getting the fuck out of academia asap and if i had the talent I'd give youtubing a go. Seems like a comfy way to make shekels, except for all the e-celeb drama. That being said, I wonder what he did at duke that killed his academic career

It could. For now they hit a gold mine. Now we wait for YT to shut it all down.

JF is perhaps one of the greatest assets we have in the white nationalist movement, he's well spoken, well-educated, and witty to top it all off. He's the perfect kind of person to sell white nationalist ideas. Just look at the "race is real" video he made, it's 10/10 for redpilling normies.
youtu.be/yN8Jclaqf0Q

fucked one of his student i heard

He had sex consentually with a colleague. As he's said before, he left Duke because he had no interest in a career in state-funded science anymore. Seems like JF is going to be /leftypol/'s newest target for character assassination

>ze computairs will take over ze reproductíon
>a honh honh honh

someone doesn't like that a funny frog is making white nationalism cool again

where have I heard that one before?

kek

how did she even get so damn redpilled? She was there at the raid on fuckin' HWNDU.

Funny part is that they think Pepe is cringy now.

Wow damn.
We have over 7 billion races on planet Earth.
Thanks JF for redpilling me.

nah, baked alaska is though

Is this supposed to make me like him less?