Why do liberals worship Musk as a deity?

Why do liberals worship Musk as a deity?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
weeklystandard.com/elon-musk-wants-to-end-government-subsidies/article/2009014
youtube.com/watch?v=IyUwSJ5pXS0
youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY
youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Musk became a billionaire sucking off Uncle Sam's hairy teat.

Because they don't think, they only repeat. Anyone with any sense, knows he's a shill.

They don’t know how to worship Richard Spencer or Blaire White. Guide them.

checked

Maybe he gets too much respect. Maybe he doesn't. All I know is that he is not a problem worth discussing really. It's a distraction.

>SCIENCE FUCK YEAH

Musk will lead the human exploration and colonisation of Mars. I'll be on the first flight there. Soon after touchdown, and after a sustainable habitat is created, I'll forge a mars knife and usurp authority over mars. I'll slaughter everyone and go down in history as the first official king of mars. When the space authorities show up to kill/capture me I'll blame my actions on space madness. They'll call me the mad king of mars, and my name will be remembered for centuries to come.

They don't know the truth.

All he does is waste US money.

Ignorance.

Because he's with the kids and speaks their speak you dig?

>Hey Elon Musk, cool car. How many units you selling in this tough car industry? One million? Two million?
>"T-ten... thousand..."
>"Well at least it's cheap to make and will kill the competition, right?"
>"It... It's in the price range of a luxury car..."
>"Well at least it's profitable right?"
>"I survive off of... the government... subsidies...."

What's a few more billions

Cause liberals are attracted to personal acheivment

>Tesla? Pff, no, I not profitable, doesn't aid muh industry, fuck that environment shit
>Solar panels? Pff, not profitable, I'd rather eat radioactive waste to aid muh industry
>Reusable rockets? Pff, not profitable, space is a meme anyway, I'd rather consume useless shit to aid muh industry

He is a welfare god. His companies received 4.9 billion dollars during their start up from government tax-dollars and growing. They were subsidies and often did not pay him to actually do anything, or overplayed by hundreds of millions off dollars just to help green companies. And he has essentially pocketed all of it with a personal net worth of 20.9 billion dollars.

People bitch when a company has a net of 0 tax dollars one year, well Space X, Tesla, Neuralink, Solarcity, and OpenAI don't pay net taxes and receive large financial incentives from the government.

Here is a smart man who played our green initiatives to the letter and has made tens of billions off of industries that otherwise never could have gotten off the ground on their own. There was no plan to pay that money back if successful. These were not loans. these were stupid ass green incentives that took your hard earned cash and just gave it to a 1 percenter in the form of emission credits.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

Not only this, but even while he asks for more money, he has lobbied to end such financial incentives to unproven tech to prevent anyone else from copying him. He won't just have made it big off tax dollars, but intends to block others from making it big off tax dollars. Elon Musk is the welfare queen to rule them all.

weeklystandard.com/elon-musk-wants-to-end-government-subsidies/article/2009014

SCIENCE and environmental considerations are enough to make a liberal kneel

this, the guys is a leech

because they think displacing the damage means progress

>Elon Musk is the welfare queen to rule them all.
This [spoiler]is the hard truth about NEET god Elon[/spoiler]

he may fit the bill as the antichrist.

Think about it.

And who in the fuck cares? We’re making huge steps towards a sci-fi future with money that would have otherwise been pissed away on foreign aid or some other bullshit. Wouldn’t you rather the money be spent on progressing our future rather then feeding niglets?

>And who in the fuck cares?
Not me, I dont pay any taxes :^)

Whatever you say Sven

>myeeeeeh i want the government to piss away more money on niggers

>LE SCI-FI LE STAR WARS LE LIGHTSABERS! WE WUZ HAN SOLO AN SHEEEEEIT

Fuck off nu male

when Hong Kong removed his tax break the sales just stopped. He needs special treatment to succeed.

Muh "eco friendly" space mahcines

I agree fuck taxpayer money being spent on space exploration when there are hungry niggers who could use more gibs

>Why do liberals

liberals like a good fake. that's why we have media run by liberals who peddle fake news.

He has not produced anything practical.
He is no Edison.

>fuck that environment shit
>cars that run on coal power
>Solar panels
>not a waste to create and maintain

>muh sci-fi
people want to live in space about as much as they want to live in antarctica

>be shitlib
>think it's terrible what America did to the frontier
>literally too much of an indoor cat to own a backyard
>want to live on Mars were literally all work would be frontier building

fuck off faggots

Most likely those "liberals" are just Jews.

spooky

>Tfw you will most likely shoot and rape aylmaos in Your life time
>Tfw you will drive Your weird Space car on mars
>Tfw you will Return home after mining Space gold on mars allday, and buy yourself a Earth lambo

Not liking Elon being propped up with tons of money (which we continue to give him) does not mean I like terminal altruism. The budget was never between Elon or niggers. The choice was between Elon's stupid electric cars or a university studying fusion. So no, the money was not well spent even for green initiatives. I would have rather 5 billion more dollars go into space technologies or new energy research or NASA budget instead of a billionaire's pocket.

The financial help should have come with some kind of context about owing it back but at really great rates and times. I do not see how giving an already rich guy billions of dollars to personal accounts is anything besides someone taking advantage of the system. All he has spent his personal money on is stupid shit like new homes. Also, most of that money was received for solar shit or electric cars which were not new or innovative, just cooler than looking than previous electric cars. They have like a 200 mile top range and can't win a drag race with a decade old Ford Focus. It's a glorified 4 seat electric scooter with AC and that does not equal cool star wars tech.

Colonization of mars requires interplanetary travel, which means leaving the Earth's magnetosphere. This has serious consequences for radiation spading. So far, all of Space X's demonstrated technologies would be probe to these problems. The vehicle that can take humans to Mars has not yet been conceptualized. The Falcon Heavy lifter may be able to build it, but it looks like it needs a lot of lead shielding. It's not impossible, but it's much harder than people think.

Just watch this. A lot of our new radiation readings are from 2011 and newer. We don't know how to deal with it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyUwSJ5pXS0

Exactly. Musk's Business model is to take advantage of every tax break and government subsidy, and sell products that are subsidized by tax break.
It's not capitalism as much as being a fucking leach. As para cites go, Musk is a master. And the liberals worship a good parasite.

>The vehicle that can take humans to Mars has not yet been conceptualized
No. SS Major von Braun designed it all out 50 years ago.
The radiation is addressed in Zubrin's book. Only a real problem when you bring women. There are ways worked out.

Good question OP, I am writing an essay on this subject..

>Elon is the antichrist
My only conclusion
youtu.be/Xp7BBpKjDuY

YOU DIDNT BUILD THAT MUSK

youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng

Steve Jobs effect.

People want guys who sell them ideas. Liberals especially dream of a better worlds in which minorities are not criminals and we all sing kumbaya incl. Muslims together while exploring the galaxy.

Because he’s based
>revolutionized eCommerce
>revolutionizing the automobile industry
>revolutionizing space travel

He deserves more praise than he gets desu.

they don't?

>Why do liberals worship Musk as a deity?
He follows Rick and Morty on Twitter

I’m a hard core trump guy and I think he’s fucking amazing. Maybe you should read his story. But you probably don’t read much.

>He needs special treatment to succeed.
Typical fucking immigrant

>Why do liberals worship Musk as a deity?

You just lack the vision that this genius has.
He's testing the market for car sales on Mars. This potnetially new and exciting market opportunity for car sales on Mars will be a market he can completely capitalise on. The res Tesla was just the first of many. Soon, Musk will be a pan galactic zillionaire.

Such a visionary...

Musk is actually working on interesting new technology though. It's far better that the government spends money on him then throwing money at africa or something else equally stupid.

They don't.

Better question, why do cucks worship trump as a deity?