Explain

I don't get it.

>good (great)
come on now.

hedge fund bots with hidden agendas

just like most "news" outlets they don't care about fair reporting

Really? He's being fictitious. Fake media saying good news = it's actually bad = market falls

>deep state jews control the market artificially

>the memo threatens deep state jews

>deep state jews throw an economic temper tantrum

WE NEED THE ECONOMY TO COLLAPSE, AND WE NEED A STRONG LEADER WHEN IT HAPPENS

ONLY THEN CAN WE TRULY FREE OURSELVES

facetious*
phone posting is annoying

He's literally speaking and functioning on levels that are far above what most people (you) are able to understand. It is akin to machine language or code syntax.

its this, plain and simple

Get an economic degree, learn hard, work hard and you'll be able control the market as well.

Jews don't have to be lazy and degenerate as you are.

>work hard

topkek, nice one

Whats not to get ? He's calling out the Jew again

The behavior of the stock market is too complex to be attributed to one person so it isn't like it matters anyway.

the deep state is not one person user

>Jews
>not degenerate

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the stock market

not really, its been shown that many successful stock brokers and investors have a mild form of mental retardation

its not a joke, they lack empathy, thats why they dont mind fucking over people to get to the top

He's explaining that (((forces))) are at work behind the scenes manipulating the behaviour of the stock market, resulting in abnormal negative market reactions to news that would normally trigger positive market reactions.

>arguing with some old pasta

He can't help it. He's a moron.

People with empathy should be gassed.

Didn't you get the memo?

We’ve been in a prolonged period of low inflation and low interest rates. Signs of the economy starting to roar, which were released last Friday, predict higher inflation and higher interest rates to tame the inflation. One of the key indicators reported was a jump in wages. That’s what spooked investors.

He is saying that uncovering the previous congressional and white house corruption is good news and hodl

Trump is saying HODL

He's saying capitalism doesn't work.

He's calling out the Jews and DNC for crashing the market because of the FISA memo release.

>I don't get it.
hes calling out the jew in a very subtle way

they got good news about the wages (they went up higher than expected) and the stock market went down. The reason for that is that the interest rates are so low that the higher wages make it more likely to increase the interest rate, and because of that the stock market went down. If the interest rates were already reasonable (like in the good ol' days of not so cheap money), the good news would be good news for the stock market as well.

This is a legit phenomenon - the current stock market is massivley inflated due to federal reserve policy, if the economy looks like it's improving they start to taper ostensibly in an attempt to wean the market off of government intervention but what this in effect means is that bad news is good news as improving economic conditions means tightening money supplies

This, and hes saying he was way more ammo than that

This

How do you not get it?

Econ user here.
This crash was targeted at Credit Swisse, specifically their XIV product. It's in most portfolio's as a hedge against market volatility. There's an obscure clause in the contract for it that if volatility gets pushed beyond a certain point, the whole instrument is closed and CS pays out the whole thing. There's more forensics to be done, but someone thought Fridays figures would be bad because iPhone sales were low, and started auto speed trading to increase the volatility and break the XIV contract (my current working theory).
The idea was that many retail investors held XIV in their 401ks, and seeing a product actually collapse, plus high volatility, plus Credit Swisse might not be able to payout the contract would.
Create retail investor panic selling.
Crash CS which would create a chain of bank failures.
Crash the overall market from a confluence of events.
This didn't happen, but if I was the SEC or Treasury, I'd be hunting whoever was behind this as a financial terrorist.

So you are saying....that people actively gas light in business ro get people to fork over money in the long run?

Sounds pretty /bis/ to me

Bankers ruin everything

The market is shooting back up who even cares about the Rothschild firesale

Can you define "gas light", I've only heard that from the worst people out there.