Btfo nazis!!!

its over, yall hate-filled nazis are done for. Try to defend this!
protip: you cant

source--> independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mosque-swastika-man-pays-fines-arkansas-muslims-masjid-al-salam-abraham-davis-jail-a8138401.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/world/mosque-forgives-vandal-pays-fine-to-keep-him-out-of-prison-1.3743991
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it was probably one of their own rchestrating a red flag

false*
I'm drunk

Of course they'd bail out their own Imam.

/thread

baseless statement. where is your evidence?

Baseless statement. What the fuck do you know about God's will?

stop larping and prove it wrong...that is if u can

You're the one who went out of his way to put that little fucking flag next to an op defending Islam, and I'm the one larping? You sound like a fucking Lutheran.

lol if you cant prove it wrong, then say it. stop larping about Lutherans n shiieett

Nazis didn't hate muslims though, both want to exterminate jews.

that doesnt solve anything. why would a nazi do such stuff to the mosque then?

Prove what wrong? What the fuck am I supposed to prove? That you're the kind of asshole who puts a Deus Vult flag next to a post defending Islam is the only point I have to make, whatever the fuck else you're trying to talk about is absolutely below me. You are a faithless piece of shit, and clearly too bad at the game to be a jew, everyone sees you and this thread for what they are.

>whatcha doin rabbi

Because nowadays "nazis" don't share any common feature with nazis in the 30s and 40s

most of them would be considered subhumans by the real nazis.

Don't forget nazi officials all had IQs ranging from 110 to 150, those who are called nazis are subhuman potatoes and sperg with IQs closer to niggers and apes

lmao triggered XD

oy to the veeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy

The dying gasp of a retarded thread: the post

Story seems reasonable.

>idiots did something stupid
>community supported the mosque with kindness
>and frankly, quite a lot of money
>idiots get caught six-months later
>apologize convincingly, apparently
>mosque advocates for them
>considers it not an event worth ruining lives over
>state sticks the idiots with fines anyway
>one idiot comes from a struggling family
>risks a lengthy jail term for failure to pay fines
>mosque pays the fines
>to ease pressure on the family
>(with a small portion of money received from the community earlier)

Seems like someone at the mosque took an adult view of the situation. Kids do stupid things, as ever, and hopefully learn from them. Once, kids were 12. Today, kids are 20. Hopefully, we can prevent the gov't from becoming a giant fucking babysitter.

Based Sand People!

Seems like an act of solidarity. Muslims hate kikes too.

yeah cool whatever *giggles*

your ID lol

Oh look, it's the french kike who masquerades around Sup Forums getting BTFO in every argument as he fails to convince anyone the holohoax happened since he's incapable of ever presenting any proof that more than a few hundred thousand jews died.

Well muslims do like Nazism so it makes sense.

loooooooooooooooooooooool baguette gonna get burnt with anger XD

Do you have reading issues or brain damage ?

>as he fails to convince anyone the holohoax happened

literaly what ?

TOP FUCKING LOL xDDD

Lol and when a church does this.

A Jewish group gave the mosque $25000 in response to the vandalism.

sauce?

Brit jail is probably nicer than real life. I'd insist on going.

>ctvnews.ca/world/mosque-forgives-vandal-pays-fine-to-keep-him-out-of-prison-1.3743991

>In the days after the mosque was vandalized, Dr. Nassri said the community rallied together to support them by sending them kind messages, cards, flowers and donations. He said every single religious denomination reached out to them, including a Jewish organization called the Pritzker Foundation, that donated $25,000. With the help of that donation, Dr. Nassri gave the court a cheque for $1,700 to pay off the remaining balance on Davis’ fine on Dec. 11.

>Brit jail is probably nicer than real life

"being forced to live and being raped by shitskins is better than real life"

wat

i heard a brit died in jail for leaving bacon near a mosque.

source--> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html